DSG Restoration Services

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
19 Mount Royal Ave. Toronto ON M6H 2S2
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Toronto  >  DSG Restoration Services

Reviews for DSG Restoration Services

dryk in Toronto
dryk in Toronto

Mould remediation, reconstruction and renovations

Untitled (4).jpg DSG Restoration Services
(416) 708-3626
19 Mount Royal Avenue
Toronto
M6H2S2

I highly recommend Dome Services Group and Emmanuel Constas. After another company did a faulty mould remediation on my home, I hired Dome to complete the remediation, which they did fully. Dome then did my renovations, insulation upgrades, and reconstruction. I was completely satisfied with Emmanuel and his team. Any concerns along the way that I discussed with Emmanuel were immediately dealt with, to my complete satisfaction. I recommend DOME!

GTA
GTA

mould remediation services

We wish to thank Dome Services Group, especially Emmanuel Constas, for their outstanding service, professionalism, attention to detail and personalized care. At all times thoughout the process of mould remediation, Dome could be counted on to provide an accurate assessment of what needed to be done, ongoing communication, detailed reports and fair pricing. It was our pleasure to work with Dome during what was an extremely challenging and difficult time for our family. Dome is well-connected in the industry and has skilled tradespeople to handle every type of investigative and repair work required. We would strongly recommend Dome's services to anyone in need of mould remediation and/or repair work in their home. You could not ask for a better company.

ashleystouffville
ashleystouffville
1 review STOUFFVILLE, ON

installation of carpet

The installation was quick and easy as well as clean and professional. We were shopping at price point not expecting the great work and professionalism it was a nice surprise to know you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for great service.

Neil Coutts in Mississauga
Neil Coutts in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Mould remediation

I have no hesitation in recommending Dome's services. Its job for me was carried out by professionals on time, on price and with a first class result. My mould is history!

Stephanie in Richmond Hill
Stephanie in Richmond Hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Mould Removal & Construction

Assisted Review

My husband came across DSG on Google. we decided to read their reviews on homestars and give them a call to provide a quote for mould removal and reconstruction in the basement.
the whole process took about 2 weeks, and 5 DSG staff were involved in it. they were nice and polite. they were professional and detail oriented.
I would gladly recommend DSG to people of this site who visit the listing and to people I know.

Vera in Toronto
Vera in Toronto
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Water Damage

Assisted Review

I sent Emmanuel an email through homestars asking for a quote to dry out my laundry room in the basement. He contacted me right away and came to check the damage. to my surprise, I received the quote after one hour of inspecting the area damaged.
all in all I was really satisfied with the result. The guys did extra stuff that would have cost me extra money if hired another company.
I hope to get a chance to refer Dome Services Group to friends and family

Pauline in Ajax
Pauline in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Mould in the basement

Upon discovery of the mould, I contacted Dome Services. They assessed and corected the problem in a Professional and efficient manner.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for mould remediation services.

Aya in Richmond Hill
Aya in Richmond Hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Mold Remediation

Assisted Review

I found Dome Services Group on Homestars as I was looking for a company to take care of the Mold problem I had on the main floor of my house.
the technicians were professional and knowledgeable of the details. I gave them a little bit of headache as I asked them to do me a lot of favors like moving the furniture around and the appliances, but they there extremely positively receptive. they were nice and always saying "No problem". I was lucky to have chosen this company to work with. I hope I get a chance to refer it to people I know. thank you

Rick in North York
Rick in North York
1 review North York, ON

Mould remediation from basement, renovation for new drywall, cabinets, ceiling, lighting etc.

Dome Services provided a comprehensive detailing of the work required to eliminate our mould problems. They provided testing with detailed results. We contracted them for removal of our existing drywall, and ceilings, removal of the mould which was more prevelent than we first thought, since we had the leaks fixed 3 years ago. The job was professional, the workmen treated our home with respect and refinished according to our plans ( even when we made a few changes, they were obliging). They have restored our faith in contract work and we would definately recommend them to others and have.

Keith Murphy in St Anns
Keith Murphy in St Anns
2 reviews WELLANDPORT, ON

Total basement remediation

After acquiring an unwanted indoor pool in our basement during last spring's melt it was time to find where the water was coming from. I initially started removing the old walls to access the cinder blocks and found mould. Upon testing it was confirmed that we had mould, dust and overall very poor air quality in our basement.
3 companies who bid on this job. DSG blew us away with their professionalism along with their total "can do" approach and attitude. It also helped that they were not the most expensive quote. Manny was fantastic with keeping us informed and adapting to our requests. His guys he had working at our house were incredibly industrious and polite. Also, their ability to communicate and work with and around an exterior contractor at the same time made what could have been a nightmare a wonderfully pleasant experience. The fee for the job ended up being exactly the same as the quote, even with the small variances I asked for along the way.
I look forward to being able to recommend DSG to any who need it, they did a fantastic job!

Keith, Thank you for this great review. we're glad the end result was of satisfaction to you. we are and remain at your disposal.

More about DSG Restoration Services

Broken pipes, leaking roofs, backed up sewers, sever weather, accidental fires, mold and asbestos all result in unhealthy living and working environments and thousands of dollars in property damage.

At DSG, we are a leading edge disaster restoration company that offers 24Hr emergency service for flood, fire and water damage restoration, mold remediation and asbestos abatement .. We also offer a full line of general contracting services.

At DSG our trained customer service representatives are available 24HRS a day, 365 days a year to take any call (emergency or otherwise) and rapidly respond to our clients needs by dispatching our IICRC trained staff to ensure a proper mitigation of losses to your personal belongings, property and a minimal of interruption to your business.

We provide service coverage to commercial, residential, multi residential, industry, retail properties as well as to insurance providers and homeowners throughout Toronto and Southern Ontario.

"Success Through Services and Trust"