Sky High Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Sky High Tree Service Inc

Patrick from Calgary
Patrick from Calgary

Tree Removal

I had the guys from Sky High Tree Service remove 5 very large spruce trees from my backyard. Sky High was extremely punctual, safe, and fast. They were very helpful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Gene and Grant from Calgary
Gene and Grant from Calgary

Tree Removal

Do not hesitate to utilize the services of Sky High Tree Services, the gents went out of their way to ensure they went above and beyond. A job well done and we look forward to having them back next year to help with one more required removal. Thank you guys!

Tom from Calgary
Tom from Calgary

Removal of 3 Trees

Had a big evergreen and roots removed at my sons place and 2 trees removed from our house. Were prompt, courteous and efficient. Did what they said they would, when they said they would for the price quoted. Easy to deal with.

Jessica from Calgary
Jessica from Calgary

Tree Removal and pruning

Great guys: efficient, thorough and polite. They were easy to talk to and discuss options with and after finishing the work they thoroughly cleaned up - checking our neighbours yard as well, ensuring that nothing fell over the fence.

D Robertson from Calgary
D Robertson from Calgary
2 reviews North York, ON

Tree and stump removal

Sky High tree service did an awesome job. They removed a massive birch tree and stump between my house and garage. They also removed a very large old stump, a few smaller stumps and a couple bushes. They were very reasonably priced, excellent communicators, professional, and friendly. I was 100% satisfied with the removal and cleanup afterwards.

Iain Godsman from Calgary
Iain Godsman from Calgary

Tree and stump removal

The guys came in and took out a 30 foot tall spruce tree that was planted too close to our house, and also ground a couple of old stumps for us. The whole thing only took a couple of hours.

Super friendly guys who worked fast and took care to clean up the yard afterwards. They even took a couple of minutes to get to know our dogs.

100% satisfied, and would recommend Sky High Tree Services to everybody.

Tyler Huggins from Calgary
Tyler Huggins from Calgary

Removal of big spruce

The Sky High guys werer removing a tree in my neighbourhood, so I asked them for a quote - it was as low as any others I had gotten, and they seemed like good guys, so I said to go for it. They turned out to be a couple of outstanding young guys - a pleasure to have on my property. Polite, professional, great with my kids, clean-cut, clean-mouthed, etc, etc. They also behaved EXTREMELY professionally when a crazy neighbour verbally assaulted them over the removal of the tree. Many kudos.

DM in Calgary
DM in Calgary
7 reviews CALGARY, AB

Tree Removal

One of our neighbors had their dead tree removed by Sky High and were quite satisfied with the services and quality of work. As a result, we also contacted Sky High and found that their rates were very competitive. It took a few weeks to arrange with Wes for our dead tree to be removed but it was worth the wait. We're happy to recommend Sky High to others for tree removal and mulching.

Harpal Rajewal in Calgary
Harpal Rajewal in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Hi

I bought a house last year and it had four big trees which sort of camouflaged the house in the front. I looked up on kijiji and found a dozen tree removal services in Calgary. After talking to about 4 of them, I realized Sky High Tree Services was the most reasonably priced service. The boys, Wes and Mikah, were really nice and finished the job in a perfect manner without any trace in the lawn in no time. The house looks so big and bright now. I highly recommend their good work.

More about Sky High Tree Service Inc

Sky High Tree Service Inc. has been happily and proudly serving Calgary and surrounding areas since 2009.
We do, tree pruning, stumpgrinding, tree removal and hedgetrimming
All completed with our amazing cleanup.
One of our specialty's are LARGE tree removal