Sky High Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Sky High Tree Service Inc

My in Calgary
My in Calgary

Tree Removal

Wes and his team were amazing at removing all the trees and grinding the stumps in my backyard. They worked efficiently and cleaned up the job site after completing the removal. The quote was reasonable and Wes also helped me prune one of my trees. Linda was a joy to talk to as she is very diligent in responding to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Sky High Tree Services Inc.

ALL OUR PLEASURE to have worked for you ..thank you so much for the inspiring words!!!

Lois in Calgary
Lois in Calgary

Removal 5 messy ornamental crab trees

Sky High is great to deal with, they are prompt, courteous and their prices are so reasonable. They are the ones to call for any tree projects. Thanks again for the great service.

We are very grateful ...thank you so much for the Great Review Lois ...it's our pleasure to have worked for you!!!

Doug H in Calgary
Doug H in Calgary

Tree removal

Arrived when they said they would.
Even though they couldn’t access with their bucket truck they removed the tree quickly and efficiently.
Left the job site clean, nothing was damaged.
Crew was terrific and friendly!

We are grateful to have worked for you ...appreciate this Review!!! Thanks again ...

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Tree removal service

Thanks for the excellent job in cutting down two 35' spruce trees, Wes. Really appreciate you going above and beyond in not only doing an excellent job with cutting the trees down and grinding the stumps as quoted, but also in limbing and sectioning the tree trunks so it was much easier for me to clean up. Really appreciate your excellent and friendly service!

Doug ...sincerely appreciate your comments, keeps me/us inspired and we also appreciate working for outstanding *customers ...thank you very much!

Tree Pruning

Wes, I especially want to thank you for your patience and guiding us out of the old school pruning concept. It took a few explanations to myself, my Dad and brother. We are appreciative and we are very happy with the result.

Thank you so much ...really like the (Old School Pruning Description) ... we appreciate you!

Tree removal

Very happy with the tree removal. Our family has been using sky high for over 10 years and always happy with the work we have had done. Keep up the great work.

Thanks a million for the great review ...we're thrilled to work for you, fabulous customer!!!

mc_bri in Calgary
mc_bri in Calgary

Tree Removal and Trimming

We had Sky High come out to quote on some tree maintenance, and ended up going with removal of two tall spruce trees, removing additional stems from another 2 spruces, trimming around the power lines, and deadwooding a few other trees. It really felt like their recommendations were for our benefit and they weren't trying to upsell us on things that didn't need to be done.

Quote sounded really reasonable and they ended up doing a FANTASTIC job! We weren't home while they were on site but my parents were, and they commented on how hard all the guys worked. We are so impressed with the work they did we will definitely be repeat customers. So happy we finally decided to take care of our trees - it didn't cost a fortune and makes such a huge difference in our yard. Thank you so much, Sky High team!

Thank you so very much ...all our pleasure to work for you!!! Much Appreciated!!!

Lynnemorrison1980 in Calgary
Lynnemorrison1980 in Calgary

Tree and stump removal

We needed to get rid of a large fir in our front yard due to a root/plumbing issue. Sky High came in with one of our lowest quotes so we went with them. They responded quickly anytime I emailed them and (as soon as we escaped this winter's deep freeze) the work was done quickly and thoroughly. I was completely happy. No hidden extra fees either.

Thanks a million Lynne ...so thrilled you are happy with us! All our pleasure may I add!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Tree temoval and Stump Grinding - Awesome!

Sky high removed 3 trees, ground 4 stumps, pruned 2 additional trees. The whole experience from estimation to office support to execution was excellent. The crew was professional and courteous. 10/10 would recommend or use again!

Thank you so much ...all our pleasure and so wonderful to have customers like you!!!
Thanks again!

Caddy in Calgary
Caddy in Calgary

Tree removal and stump grinding

I needed 3 trees (1 was very big) and 1 large stump removed from my property for a future garage to be built. Wes came out and gave me a quote which was lower than 3 other companies I talked to. Wes, Micah and their crew showed up one morning and had all of the trees removed within 4 hours of arrival. All of the guys were polite, quick and efficient. There was no mess left afterwards, just the left over fire wood as agreed.

If you are looking for Tree services give Sky High a call.

Thank you Wes, Micah, Linda and crew for the excellent work you did. My yard looks so much better now.

Thank you thank you ...we are so grateful for your business and so thankful for your most positive review ...our pleasure to work for you!

More about Sky High Tree Service Inc

Sky High Tree Service Inc. has been happily and proudly serving Calgary and surrounding areas since 2009.
We do, tree pruning, stumpgrinding, tree removal and hedgetrimming
All completed with our amazing cleanup.
One of our specialty's are LARGE tree removal