HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Calgary  >  Sky High Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Sky High Tree Service Inc

Tree Removal in Calgary
Tree Removal in Calgary

Tree Removal

The service was great. Wes and Mika and the crew were on time (for both the quote and the service), efficient, safe and very accommodating to our additional requests. We were very pleased.
Highly recommend them.

We so appreciate customers like yourself and of course appreciate this review ...thank you again!

Jevon in Calgary
Jevon in Calgary

Spring Cleanup and Trimming

I needed my trees cleaned up and pruned for their health. I contacted Sky High and they gave me a quote and an approximate time line.

They were professional and courteous.

Sky High did an awesome job!

Thank you so much, we greatly appreciate you as well as our other great customers!!

Masoud M in Vancouver
Masoud M in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pruned three trees

We used Sky High Tree Service to prune our trees in our backyard.
The team was very kind, professional, and prompt in responses. They were easy to get a hold of and quick to get us a quote.
They pruned three trees for us (two ash and one apple tree). They did a good job on two of the trees, but we were disappointed with the third tree. We came home to find that all the branches up to 15 feet on the tree were removed.
There was some miscommunication about what was to be done with this third tree and we were sad to see so many of the lower branches removed. We would have liked to be consulted with before so much of the lower tree branches were removed, which was not discussed when they came out to provide a quote.
We did discuss our issue afterward with Wes and he did explain why he pruned as much as he did. Ultimately, while the removed tree branches will sprout new branches, we have to wait a few years to get the lower branches back.

Thank you for taking time to write a Review …
We are pleased that we have been able to provide you with prompt, friendly, professional service and of course happy that 2 of the 3 trees turned out the way you were hoping.
As for the 3rd tree we did the best of our ability with what Mother Nature had left us after the September Snow Storm of 2014 ….In regards to the lower (branches) being removed, those we only suckers that grew because the tree was stressed (from that storm) due to it's original broken branches!
We treat all trees like they were our own!

Super Service

I needed 3 trees pruned and of course March-April is a busy time. Sky High responded promptly (unlike other companies I called), gave me an estimate, followed through when the weather caused delays and then showed up as promised. The crew did an excellent job and I was very pleased with the final look. Highly recommended!

Thank you ...we very much appreciate you as our customer!

TESL Original in Calgary
TESL Original in Calgary

Tree removal

Lowest quotation. The crew did an excellent job removing two large spruce trees and one small one between two houses. They were efficient, very friendly, safety conscious and did the clean-up exceptionally well. Linda's communication with me throughout was also exceptional. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your business and great review ...we appreciate it very much ...you're a great client!!!

Jason from Calgary
Jason from Calgary

Awesome Tree Service

I had 3 trees taken down in my backyard today. Service was great and quick. They brought their own stump grinder as well so no follow up needed as they cleaned up and took the wood as well! Thanks for the great service, you guys went above and beyond trimming my other tree and leaving some nice stumps for my kids to play on.

Great ...hope your kids enjoy them ...all our pleasure ...thank you for the wonderful review!

Alphornmaker in Calgary
Alphornmaker in Calgary

Great work! Highly recommended!

It was a pleasure to work with Sky High - they trimmed my big spruce and cleaned up the property when they were through. Now I have so much more sunlight in my back yard! If I have any further tree work they are the ones who will do it.

All our pleasure ...Happy Customers is our goal ...thank you very much! See you next time!!!

Other Bill in Calgary
Other Bill in Calgary

Huge tree

The men were super friendly,safe and went away above and beyond what originally asked to do . They were efficient and cleaned up after the work was done.They also brought the Boss by to see the monster tree between the two trips for complete removal .

Well what can we say ...our customers are always labelled great and then there are the outstanding ones ..Other Bill it's been all our pleasure ...appreciate your business and meeting you!

BDub247 in Calgary
BDub247 in Calgary

Major tree pruning

The technicians were very prompt, friendly and they delivered knowledgeable service. I had a very large tree that needed a major pruning, they asked for my preferences and accommodated to take some big branches that were hanging over my roof, as well as my neighbour's roof. They explained why they took branches off in some areas and why they left in others. I was left feeling reassured that my decision to undertake a major pruning would not damage my tree and also when the leaves come in next year, the tree would remain looking balanced.

We greatly appreciate your business and also your inspiring comments ...thank you!

Leslie in Calgary
Leslie in Calgary

Great Service

We contacted Sky High for a quote based on the positive reviews from other customers. Linda was very prompt in responding to our request for a quote and arranged for someone to come out, have a look and quote a price, which we felt was very reasonable. Sky High crew arrived on the date that we had been given, efficiently removed the trees that were lining our driveway, did a thorough clean up job and made arrangements for the pick up and removal of the remaining wood that had been cut to firewood lengths. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Sky High to family and friends.

All our pleasure ...thank you for your business!!

More about Sky High Tree Service Inc

Sky High Tree Service Inc. has been happily and proudly serving Calgary and surrounding areas since 2009.
We do, tree pruning, stumpgrinding, tree removal and hedgetrimming
All completed with our amazing cleanup.
One of our specialty's are LARGE tree removal