Canuck Plumbing & Heating

Jen in Edmonton
Jen in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Toilet Drain Clog

Sometimes our toilets will get clogged from time to time. I usually use an unclogger to get it drained. Couple weeks ago, I could not get it unclogged. I called Canuck Plumbing and they seemed to offer the best price for the service. They came over to my house and within an hour, the toilet pipe was cleared and my toilet was usable again. They offer good customer support and will take care of you.

Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
Norma Balcombe in Edmonton
13 reviews Edmonton, AB

unclogging the kitchen sink

I was given the name of this company by a neighbour so had no idea what they would be like. They came out the same day which was nice (my sink was still draining slowly so I didn't really need this speedy servie). This company provided very professional, courteous service. The plumber removed the clog and then cleaned out the lines to help prevent any reoccurrence. My only compalint - I found the service was a bit pricy - had to pay a $69.00 dispatch charge.. I would recommend Canuk Plumbing to other and will use them again but I will try to get the despatch charge waived!