MGS Cleaning Solutions

HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in North York  >  MGS Cleaning Solutions

Reviews for MGS Cleaning Solutions

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Window clraningy

These people are so unprofessional, didn’t even bother to clean windows on east side of house, beware... took 30 minutes to do job which normally takes a couple of hours.

shihan.m.fernando in Burlington
shihan.m.fernando in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Fraud. Buyer beware

$90 from groupon was for 3000 sqft house eaves complete cleaning. Instead, I had to fork over another $75 to make use of my groupon and when they did come, they threw two tennis balls and one handful of leaf sludge into my garden and left. 20 minutes to clean 300$ sqft house's eaves? Not a chance. I have nest cameras and recorded the whole thing. Do not purchase from this company.

MrTvGame from Oshawa
MrTvGame from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Get your money, make excuses, run away and insult customer

MGS, once a reputable window cleaning service, has descended into nothing more than a fly by night GroupOn and WagJag coupon company. Get mass clients, spend little time on quality and bang out as many as they can in a season. To make up for last year's weather, they really pumped out the coupons this year. Comments indicate they spend no more than 30 minutes on a 3,000 sq foot home and it shows. They left tracks half cleaned, smears on both inside and outside panes. Made excuses and could not handle hard water spots. I mean really, it is a window cleaning service and they cannot handle or rather do not want to put in the time to take care of hard water. What a joke!
Then we have M., the owner. Super nice to get your money and then a completely inappropriate when dealing in customer service. He insults your queries and blames customers for his shoddy work and shady business practices.
Do yourself a favor and avoid MGS at all costs. It is just not worth the time and effort needed to deal with these clowns.

Lisa in North York
Lisa in North York

Do not purchase groupon from this company.

I purchased groupon and they said they over booked for the season and would honour next season. Fast forward to this year.....they have ditched me two times. I’ve waited two different days for them to come on the booking date and nothing. All I can say is I’ve been frauded. I paid in full and still have not received my window cleaning after repeated attempts to contact.

Terrible experience

I purchased two Groupons for MGS to clean my eaves and windows. They booked the first apppointment, and pushed it back. They were great with communication - telling me why it was pushed back, etc. They then kept pushing appointments back until the Groupons were no longer valid (even though they said they would honour all Groupons since they were the ones rescheduling the appointment). However, after the Groupons expired, there was no more communication. No messages I have left have been answered, and they still have the money spent on the Groupons.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window and eaves cleaning

I had order window and eaves cleaning.
They rescheduled initially and then didn’t show up on the second date.
I left several messages, no return calls and no refunds.
I paid in advance hopefully I at least get a refund.
Real waste of time.

Arlene in North York
Arlene in North York

Window cleaning sham

I booked a window cleaning with this company in April. Supposed to be completed June 21st, as this was the earliest appointment that I could get. No one showed up, I have messaged them twice with no response. Still waiting for some action, as I had to wait 2 months for an appointment, and then I’m out of pocket with no work done. Very disappointed in this company.

Do not use this company-Did not complete any work and lead me on and kept changing dates and marked my groupon completed with No work done

Did not complete any work and lead me on and kept changing dates and marked my groupon completed .......But No work was done. I complained to them directly multiple times, and they were calm and just rescheduled again until they marked it complete without any work being done one time, and told me they were cleaned, but we were home and nobody ever came to our house and I sent them pictures of dirty windows to prove nobody came. They are a BS company

HORRIBLE JOB, Just spent 2 minutes on the roof and disappear without doing anythig

They did horrible job. They came on site went on roof for 2 minutes and disappear from the site. I purchase the deal directly from the company and paid $174.00 for flush wash of eves. I requested to come again and do cleaning properly. They gave me 35 days later appointment. After 35 days again they came for two minutes and disappear from the site without doing anything. Please don't buy any deal from them, they are just after your money.

S in Thornhill
S in Thornhill

Terrible Customer Service

We had our windows cleaned by this company and while they were here we heard a Big Bang noise and watched the one employee go and see what happened and then came back to clean windows. Shortly after we went outside to find all of our pool plumbing snapped off on both ends and laying on the ground. Mark came out to look at it and said his staff denied it but he is a fair guy and to send him the invoice to get it fixed. We sent the invoice ans after 2 phone calls and 3 emails, Mark is now denying to reimburse us for anything, saying his insurance won’t pay so he isn’t either and that his guys didn’t break anything. Meanwhile, there are two windows on our two storey home directly above our pool pump and heater. Our pool is one year old and it would be difficult to have pvc pipe snap at both ends but Mark still denies that a ladder leaning could cause this. 800$ to have our windows cleaned was not in our budget this year that’s for sure!! I would never recommend this company to anyone due to their dishonesty and poor customer service.

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in North York?