Bath Solutions

Bathroom Renovation
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Bath Solutions

Reviews for Bath Solutions

Job: Conversion of old bathtub into a shower - using Sentrel
Excellent customer service - estimator took time to explain options, came to my house on short notice and on time; promised job to be done in one day - excellent workmanship and it was done in one day as promised: removing old bathtub, install shower tap, remove tiles and replacement with Sentrel, installation of sliding glass door;
arrived on time well prepared, plus: cleaned up superbly - so left the bathroom in very condition.
Can highly recommend this company !!!

All in all: I am extremely happy with the job done -

R&S in Toronto

Booked appointment with Saul after seeing his company at the home show. Saul was very professional and gave us great recommendations without any pressure. The crew that worked on our project were reliable, efficient and cleaned up thoroughly when they finished each day.
We encountered an issue with the shower water temperature. I emailed Saul and he made arrangements to personally come over to take a look. He believed it was a minor fix, after a few minutes he fixed the problem and the hot water issue was resolved. What great customer service - post installation!!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure dealing with both of you and I'm glad that you are happy with the renovations to both bathrooms

Excellent work done on the renovation. It did, however, take a month before the renovations began. Once started it only took a week with the final completion. All in all, excellent work done!
Five star company.

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that it took a month to begin but the time frame was based on our backlog of work. I'm thrilled that you are happy with the end product.

BMike

Saul and team were responsive and diligent throughout the process. This was one of those projects where everything that could go wrong, went wrong, but the issues were unrelated to anything that Bath Solutions could have anticipated and were not their fault at all - they were still flexible and helped out where they could.

Hi Mike. You are correct, this was one of the more challenging condo renovations we have done due to pre-existing building plumbing issues and minimal co-operation from the condo management but I am glad that we were able to help resolve things for you. All the best. Saul

hanwong from Toronto

Working with Tony was a pleasure. From consultation to installation, he was a professional throughout. Years of horror movie mold growth from moisture collecting between the bath liner and the tub from a tear in the old liner had spread wide and deep. A new liner for the tub and walls was installed ,along with new hardware. His work is thorough and left the bathroom in spic and span condition. We will work with him again and have recommended his company to our friends.

TeresaC in Brampton

When I decided to renovate my bathroom I contacted several companies for a quote. I choose Bath Solutions, Mississauga because they were, by far, the best choice. One place had said they would just cut the existing tub and put an insert. Another had me take photos and without actually coming to see, quoted over $10,000.
It was pretty clear to me after only a few minutes that Michael, the sales rep for Bath Solutions, not only enjoys his job but he also knows his products and has a good eye for style.
Owner Aaron and Paul then came to install my walk-in shower. They were fabulous ensuring they covered my floors and carpets with their blankets so there would be minimal dust/dirt tracked through my house.
Bottom line, I could not have asked for 3 nicer or more professional men than them. As a single female even at no point was I concerned about having these guys in my home.
My only 'regret' is that I didn't do it sooner as I've been in my home since 1998! I highly recommend them! Thank you guys, I absolutely LOVE my new bathroom!

Cathy Brooks in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Simon Pilarczk and Les (not sure of last name) came over on Dec. 19th to begin our bathroom renovation.
Our tub surround is lovely! It has the look of marble. It is grey and off white. The tub is so comfortable. Our plumbing was upgraded and No More squeaky pipes!!
The work was completed in A day and a half! They removed all of the old stuff and cleaned up everything.
Murray and I are very pleased.

thank you, Simon, for giving us great service from the start of choosing the pattern to the moment you left.

Sincerely,
Cathy Brooks

Dr. David G. Benner from Toronto

Of all the renovations we have had done for us over the past 35 years on 5 houses and 4 condos, none has gone as smoothly or ended with as much of a sense of satisfaction as the bathroom renovation just completed by Tony. It started with a 2 hours of consultation and design work. During this process, Tony showed himself to be patient, creative, experienced, and committed to understanding and implementing our ideas – although also very capable of making suggestions that improved upon them. The work was then done in a timely and professional manner and the final result was, I would have to say, even better than we had hoped for. His attention to details (including a careful cleaning at the end of each day) was impressive, workmanship awesome, and the result is a bathroom that we are thrilled with.

I recommend Tony and Bath Solutions without hesitation or reservation and have, in fact, already them to several friends who are looking for help with bathroom renovations.

Petra in Toronto

Had my new tub liner installed this week along with a glass door. Tony did such an excellent job. Spent the day installing the products and not only did such a wonderful job installing, left my place clean afterwards that I only needed to dust a bit in the bathroom room. Bathsolutions is worth having all your bathroom needs done by, the company is professional and will give you a good price for any of your bathroom needs. An honest company. I would recommend this company to all my friends.

K Park in Toronto

We went from being "embarrassed of our bathroom to being in love with our bathroom". Sal's crew is amazing. They not only remodeled the whole bathroom in 2 days, but they transformed it to a show piece. Thank you so much "you guy's rock"
We give them a 5 star rating. I would recommend Bathroom Solutions to everyone. We will definitely use you again for our downstairs bathroom.

K Park

Hi Kim. Thank you so much for the review. I'm glad that you are happy with the renovation we did and look forward to working on your basement bathroom with you.

All the best

Saul

More about Bath Solutions

The Bath Solutions Story . . . About Us

Bath Solutions specializes in bathroom renovations of all sizes, from full-scale to partial renovations. We offer solutions for all aspects of bathroom renovation including Acrylic Tub Liners, Custom Bath Wall Systems, Tub to Shower Conversions, Walk-in Bathtubs and much more. We truly offer all possible options, and you can choose which option fits your particular situation, home style, and budget.

Bath Solutions was established in 1996 and in January 2011 opened up a showroom in Toronto, we pride ourselves on having professional and knowledgeable staff from quotation to project completion, who are willing to assist you through every step of your project.

Our commitment to provide you the highest quality materials, installation expertise, and service truly make us the “Bathroom Renovation Specialists”.

Bath Solutions’ proven ability to service the needs of our valued customers is evident by the number of referrals we receive on an ongoing basis. You can be assured that we will be here to serve your needs for today and in the future.

No matter where you live, will be able to meet and exceed your bathroom renovation needs… just give us a call!

Bath Tub Replacements,