Pallucci Furniture

Karnel in
Karnel in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Couch fixed hassle free

No pressure staff but very helpful when needed. Couch delivered and set up by delivery guys. I Moved rjght away to new apt. I had a problem with one of the legs when putting back together. Called them about problem...no problem. "furniture repair guy" called me and set up appointment within the week...1/2 hr later couch fixed.

CAROLINE GRAHAM in Vancouver
CAROLINE GRAHAM in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Sofa purchase

I bought a sofa and bed here a few months ago. I would highly recommend this place, the service was great, they were friendly and helpful but not pushy. All the prices included tax and free local delivery. They delivered my bed and sofa within a few days of purchasing. The delivery guys were great and on time. I would not hesitate to go back and shop here.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

To the dump

I bought a bonded leather sofa bed and rocking chair. 1 year later it started to flake. Now it's everywhere. Lil specs of leather all over my sons toys, our clothing, the floor, it sticks to our skin (and is very hard to wash off). I can't give it away so I have to pay for it to be removed and disposed of after a year and a half of use. I will never buy from pallucci again or bonded leather for that matter!

Hello....We do offer a warrantee on all our products, please contact the store @604-5684855 so that we may assist. Thanks

Sarah from Vancouver
Sarah from Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

sofa

This place is a real gem. After a non stop search for a decent couch that's not over 5-6K, we found pallucci's. The staff are super friendly and will help you find what you're looking for. They also of custom couches but we opted for an already made couch. They also offer free delivery!

A Mill from North Vancouver
A Mill from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Sofa

I was looking for a new sofa and someone had recommended Pallucci Furniture. They have a nice selection and good sales staff that made the experience a positive one. And I got a wonderful sofa.

Alex in Vancouver
Alex in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

leather sofa and loveseat purchase

I have just had delivered a sofa and loveseat and I must say I am very impressed with the service Pallucci gave me and my girlfriend. The sales guy was very friendly and not pushy. We actually bought the furniture back in February but didn't need delivery until May when we took over our new place ... the sales guy said no problem. It's refreshing to find a company where doing business is easy and without the hassle! I'd definitely recommend this company.

More about Pallucci Furniture

Vancouver and Langley Leather, fabric, Sectional and Sofa Specialist http: / / www. palluccifurniture. ca
Looking for Furniture pros in Vancouver?