Ottawa Home Exteriors

Reviews for Ottawa Home Exteriors

Normaandsteve in Ottawa
Normaandsteve in Ottawa

Re-roofing house

We were looking into getting our roof replaced after 20 years and started the search for a contractor. I got quite a few quotes and we found Ottawa Home Exteriors by mistake. Meaning to phone another contractor we phoned OHE by mistake. Kyle the owner came over, talked to us about the roof, explained what he would do and gave us references in the neighbourhood. We had a very good feeling about this company and the price just happened to be very good as well. We contracted Kyle and he and his gang came over and did the job, cleaned up and they explained what they had to do. We were more than pleased with the work. We also suggested this company to our neighbour who also was very pleased. The work was done in 2014. This year another neighbour was also looking for a roofing job and they hired Kyle on our recommendation and were also very satisfied. I would highly recommend this company.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Roof in Ottawa

Got my shingles replaced on my roof last year. Kyle and his team did an excellent job, and addressed all my concerns; the new shingles look perfect after their first winter.

Stephanie Cuffari in Ottawa
Stephanie Cuffari in Ottawa

Roof

Kyle and his team did a fantastic job on the roof my home. So much so that I had them do the roof on my rental property a few months later. They were extremely professional, very efficient and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Ottawa Home Exteriors!

Lucie Tremblay from Ottawa
Lucie Tremblay from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Siding and roof

We had a great experience with this company and the quote was very competitive. Kyle Dotto, President of the company was courteous and professional. He was very patient with us as we made decisions on our renovation project. We had numerous questions and he researched each and every one of them before we signed a contract. When it came to the job, his crew was very competent, professional and cleaned very well before they left. They also repaired a damaged patio door screen and followed up with us a few times in the weeks after the work was completed, making small adjustments where required. I would not hesitate to use Ottawa Home Exteriors again. They demonstrated integrity and honesty.

More about Ottawa Home Exteriors

For quality workmanship, competitive pricing, fully licensed installers, superior customer service, and brand name products you can trust, look no further than Ottawa Home Exteriors for your next project.