Ottawa Home Exteriors

Skylight Installation & Repair
Ottawa ON K2G 5M6
HomeStars  >  Skylight Installation & Repair in Ottawa  >  Ottawa Home Exteriors

Reviews for Ottawa Home Exteriors

roof renovation

Excellent company to work with! We are pleased with the result. A quality product, amazing customer service, flexibility when we kept changing our minds.
I would definitely recommend Ottawa Home EXteriors!

Wilson in Ottawa
Wilson in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

After 16 years it was time for a new roof.... oh no roofers !

We got 3 quotes and OHE came in with the best price which was great but the most impressive part of the job was the service, the crew and the follow up.
Even my neighbours remarked about their great work habits and job site behaviours.

Thanks for the great reference Wilson!

Frank in Ottawa
Frank in Ottawa

Total re roof

Kyle was great to deal with and ave the best price in town. He showed up on time did everything he said he would do and his crew was great to deal with. When they finished the clean up was great .

Thank you for the great review Frank! It was a pleasure working for you, our crew really appreciated you leaving the go hut on site from your family reunion weekend!

Siding and insulation

If you want a professional team that treats your home as carefully as you would, then you want to contract Ottawa Home Exteriors. Kyle and his team arrived early and stayed late every day. We brought Kyle in, in the spring of 2016, to fix our cold 1970s home. Once teardown was complete, the sources of the cold were apparent. Kyle texted us pictures of what he found at our home and worked flexibly and rapidly with us to implement air tight, rigorous and top quality solutions. The scope of the work expanded due to issues only visible upon teardown, and Kyle had his team work into the long weekend to ensure that our project was fully completed before he started his next booked job. Our neighborhood is full of projects that have been abandoned by contractors who move on to the next job and promise to return to a job that is taking longer, leaving these homes and theie partial work exposed to the elements (plywood, house wrap etc.). Kyle took his commitment to us seriously and finished the job entirely by before leaving. His whole team's workmanship was top notch, in invisible as well as finished areas. The work area was cleaned up every day. We have full confidence in our home now and into the future. We have received dozens of compliments on the end result of Kyle's team's workmanship and have recommended OHE to many neighbours. If you want a team that treats your home as carefully as you do and keeps on task and on budget, then only OHE will do.

Thank you for the great review and your faith in OHE.

Deb Brandon in Ottawa
Deb Brandon in Ottawa

Roof repair and reshingling

Ottawa Home Exteriors did an excellent job of repairing and re-shingling our roof in 2015. Work was done in a timely manner for a reasonable price. A thorough quote and recommendations were provided. Team is polite and conscientious. Clean-up was excellent. I highly recommend the company.

Thank you Deborah!
It was a pleasure working for you! Thank you for the Senators tickets!
All the best, Kyle

Chris  in Ottawa
Chris in Ottawa

Re- Shingled House Roof

Ottawa Home Exteriors re-shingled my roof last year. I got several quotes and observed other roofers in my neighborhood (I knew who to stay away from). I felt Kyle was the most honest quote and trustworthy, his quote had all the recommendations and products as outline by Timberline, not like other roofers with hidden costs and using substandard products like tar paper, cheap shingles (Other roofers - Oh that will cost you extra for the good material). The crew showed up as planned and completed the project as expected in 2.5 days at the stated price, which lead to several others in my neighborhood re-shingling their roofs after watching Kyle’s team work on my roof, he spend a lot of his Summer in my neighborhood. I would high recommend Ottawa Home Exteriors to anyone needing to re-shingle their roof.

Chris, thanks for this.
Thank you for the referrals as well!
Keep them coming!

Pierre Beauchamp from Ottawa
Pierre Beauchamp from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof and siding

Kyle Dotto, the owner of Ottawa Home Exteriors, provided us with all the information we needed to choose the best products we wanted. Something we really appreciated was there was no stupid questions, he understood our need to learn about the products available and the installation requirements. He and his crew did a really top quality professional job and did not hesitate to do the extra bit when unforeseen problems were found. We are very happy with both roof and siding and recommend his company for anyone interested in good quality work at a competitive price.

Normaandsteve in Ottawa
Normaandsteve in Ottawa

Re-roofing house

We were looking into getting our roof replaced after 20 years and started the search for a contractor. I got quite a few quotes and we found Ottawa Home Exteriors by mistake. Meaning to phone another contractor we phoned OHE by mistake. Kyle the owner came over, talked to us about the roof, explained what he would do and gave us references in the neighbourhood. We had a very good feeling about this company and the price just happened to be very good as well. We contracted Kyle and he and his gang came over and did the job, cleaned up and they explained what they had to do. We were more than pleased with the work. We also suggested this company to our neighbour who also was very pleased. The work was done in 2014. This year another neighbour was also looking for a roofing job and they hired Kyle on our recommendation and were also very satisfied. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for this awesome review.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Roof in Ottawa

Got my shingles replaced on my roof last year. Kyle and his team did an excellent job, and addressed all my concerns; the new shingles look perfect after their first winter.

Thank you so much for this awesome review.

More about Ottawa Home Exteriors

For quality workmanship, competitive pricing, fully licensed installers, superior customer service, and brand name products you can trust, look no further than Ottawa Home Exteriors for your next project.