ALBO Renovations

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  ALBO Renovations

Reviews for ALBO Renovations

Nate in Toronto
Nate in Toronto

bathroom full renovation and flooring re done

I hired ablo renovations to do my bathroom in high rise as well as flooring. The unit was rented out for over 2 years and scratched the floor with their furniture. These guys were fast to respond and could start the work next week. I saw their previous work and wanted my bathroom to look similar to that. The job went smooth and they had progress payments because I didn't want to pay all upfront. Will hire than again if need some work done.

Hi Nate, Thanks for great review. Appreciate your patience and help with organizing deliveries with security and service elevator.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Great job renovating our basement and main floor

We decided to completely renovate my parents house because it was out of shape and finally complete the basement. We found albo on google maps and saw their reviews on many websites like homestars. Ivan came to give us a detailed estimate and very soon we were confident in hiring them for work. They scheduled us for about a month ahead from the day we agreed. It was somewhat weird, but i guess experienced companies that do quality work are hard to get a hold of as they are busy. Well it took them a month and a half to do everything and they actually suggested a good company to do waterproofing for us. Alex and his team did everything we asked them to do and were always on schedule.

Thanks Andrea, im glad everything worked out the way you guys wanted and now you can use this extra space in the basement for entertaining.!

Davi in Toronto
Davi in Toronto

renovaion of the besement

These guys have done lots of work in the area and have signs on street. I called them to take a look at my basement and they gave me a quote, which was more than I actually paid in the end. Ivan was communicating with me through out the project and was answering all my questions. They finished in about 1 month and I am very happy with work they did for my basement.

Thank you for timely great response. It was very convenient working in the neighborhood where we have done so much work already. Your project was amazing addition to our gallery and pleasure working with you and your family.

Eric M in Woodbridge
Eric M in Woodbridge

Basement renovation

I would like to recommend to everyone ALBO renovations and tell what they did at my house and especially basement. I hired them as my second contractor, and the first company that was here created more problems than solutions. After losing patience and some money with first contractor company I hired from kijiji i was very careful in selecting renovation company for my basement. I have read reviews and talked to Ivan few times about work they do. Albo was one of tree contractors that i invited for a quote after disaster contractor i had. All gave me very similar price for the job, but Ivan was much better in communication and explaining the work step by step.

Before we signed the contractor I asked to come and see some of current work albo renovations was doing and very next day I went to see how they were renovating full house on Wellington (downtown). Chatted with actual workers for few minutes and I was very satisfied trusting these guys with my basement job. Albo company was able to start in 2 weeks from the date we signed and so they did. It took them close to 1 month to complete full basement renovation and few touch ups upstairs on main level. I really appreciate the work they have done and I am able to recommend this company. They took pictures and said they will have it on their website soon.

Thank you for kind review Eric, im sorry that you had bad experience with your previous contractor and glad that we were able to stand up to our recommendations and reviews. Was pleasure working on your basement!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Great people to work with. Job done on time and very professional! I hired them to do my basement renovation and they have done an amazing job with short notice. Now I have a beautiful basement for Christmas. Thank yoU!

Thank you John for great review. It was difficult to go around timing issues but we were able to pull off your set dates and finished in time. It was pleasure.

Savey in Toronto
Savey in Toronto

Condo bathroom renovation

I contacted Vlad to plan ahead my condo bathroom renovation. I new there had to be some work done even before i bought it and i had time to call few different contractors. Albo contractors were fastest to show up and give me the ideas for my new bathroom. It was not long and we were able to book the elevator in time for all deliveries. Great job guys!

Thank you Savey for your review. Enjoy your new bathroom, you have a great condo by the way!

Eugenia in Scarborough
Eugenia in Scarborough

Basement Renovation

We bought a house and needed basement renovation. Albo gave us examples of their quote and we like the prices so we went with them. They did a great job and i would like to recommend them to all. Communication was on the top level, they responded to all our questions.

Thank you for your fast response Eugenua. We really liked working on your basement, which turned out to be as good as expectations were.

Awesome basement renovation, like brand new

Wow, these guys were fast, professional, and knew what they were doing. I recommend you give this team a call anytime. Thank you for the awesome work! I'll be sure to call you again when the time comes!

Thank you for review. I wish i could know who I am thanking, as this is private review and you did not specify price.

Oxana
Oxana

Kitchen Renovation

Grant and his team did a great job in providing quality work and service. We were very involved in the process, and the team had no problem dealing with us. We are very happy with our kitchen. I would recommend also renovation for a kitchen remodel.

Thank you for your time to leave review for us on homestars. We loved working on your kitchen and hope you were satisfied with our price. Please let us know about if we can assists you with anything else in future.

Robert Gion in Toronto
Robert Gion in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

These guys are fantastic! We are so pleased with the results. They are extremely hard working and reasonable priced. They only did exactly what I asked. Thank you for your work!

We appreciate your time for leaving a great review for our work at your place. Thank you Robert!

More about ALBO Renovations

ALBO Renovations is a general contractor company serving clients within Greater Toronto Area. We help home owners and investors with all sorts of renovations and house upgrades. From small upgrades such as painting and touch ups to finishing basements and home additions.

You can visit our website for more recent work and renovation projects that were completed in your area. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see latest updates from current work by ALBO Renovations.

Our team of professionals is very responsive and will schedule an appointment with you within few days after talking on the phone and registering your renovation request. Dedicated project coordinator will be appointed to your job-site and will answer all questions regarding work process. We will also assist you by phone or email in case any questions or concerns arise.

We work with many designers and architects in Toronto to serve better our clients. If you are not sure what you want to have as your final product after home renovation, you came to the right place. ALBO Renovations Inc. We will help you select designs and materials that will suite your personal space. Our team of experts will design kitchen areas, new basement finishing, and entire home renovations.

Ask our consultant or coordinator for current project in the area and we will be happy to assist in visiting them and meeting crew-members on site.