Albo Renovations

Reviews for Albo Renovations

Renn
Renn

Basement finishing

Albo renovations replied to our request on homestars for basement renovation. We did quick research and after estimate were ready to hire. The job they did was very good. We live near high park area and now have finished basement that we enjoy.

Thank you Renn for your review. Enjoy your new basement.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Full home renovation

Our friends who recently had renovations done by ALBO recommended them to us. They said they would be the perfect company to manage our projects knowing that we often travel for work and cant be around as much. After reading reviews and doing research, we noticed they also won some award for top renovations company in Toronto for their services and together with seeing our friends new place we knew we were making the right decision in hiring them! Even though we were out of the city most of the time, they stayed on top of the details we required for our finishes and always before any installation and purchases double checked with us to make sure its our final decision. With our work schedule being hectic they really eased our minds with the renovation process and provided us constant updated pictures of the different stages of the work completed. We came back just before the final coat of paint was applied, and wow, we had to double check we came into the right address! The change was incredible, thanks again!

Christopher in Etobicoke
Christopher in Etobicoke

House Renovation

I saw a van from this company driving around, and needing a renovation for our house, its design and look caught my attention and i became curious about ALBO. I called them to see if we can schedule an estimate for our needs. To my pleasant surprise not only did they do an estimate, but offered to also show their current projects they are working on. My wife and I were able to see different project stages, from early demolition, to framing to the finishing touches. They were very transparent with the work they do and explained things clearly to us and that’s when we knew they were the right choice. They provided us constant updates on the stages of our projects, gave us a list of the suppliers they use for our finishes to simplify our decisions and really showed understanding towards our needs. One thing I noticed was everytime I would come to my house to check how the process was coming along that it was always clean. They make a renovation look very presentable!! Very satisfied with the completed renovations, thank you ALBO team!!

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Full house renovation

My husband and I needed to do a full house gut renovation and knew we had to pick the right contractors as it was going to be a big investment. We did our online research and went through many estimates until we came across ALBO Renovations. They were not the cheapest, but their suggestions highlighted that better quality materials and finishes would be suitable for our home and the area we live in. What i liked was that even without asking them, they provided me a detailed breakdown of how they came to their estimates and how much cash is dispersed to each part of the project. Our home makeover took over 4 months to complete, and there was alot of back and forth communication to make sure everything went smoothly. We even encountered an issue in which we originally wanted tiles in our foyer, but when the tiles came in and layed out we changed our minds to have the same hardwood flooring extending into the living room instead. We felt really bad but ALBO Renovations were able to accompany our needs, return the tiles back to their supplier and order more of the same hardwood flooring. They were very professional and understanding of the situation.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

House Reno

We couldn't be more satisfied with our newly renovated home done by ALBO Renovations, especially our new kitchen. We had an issue at the start as we were indecisive on the type of kitchen design and living/dining room flooring we wanted. We found pictures online and pinterest of what we liked and showed the pictures to Ivan to see if we can get something similar done. Within a few days he was able to provide us different flooring samples and kitchen layouts which closely resembled our vision. We were very satisfied at the quick turnaround and help to make our dream kitchen into reality!!! Thanks guys, what great work, we are extremely happy!!

Hi Todd, Thank you for leaving review on homestars about renovation we did at your place!

Grasham in Ottawa
Grasham in Ottawa

Kitchen and 3 bathroom reno

Albo team recently did a renovation of my kitchen and three bathrooms, and I must say that I am very happy with their work! Everyone that I dealt with at albo was very professional and pleasant to work with. I would certainly recommend them to anyone wanting to upgrade their kitchen or bathroom.

thank you Grasham. it was not easy project, but I'm glad we were able to finish it on time

darrien in Toronto
darrien in Toronto

Home renovation

I was very impressed at how punctual ALBO Renovations were with their renovation timelines and meetings. They came the first day early in the morning to pick up the house keys before our work started, and we did not have to wait a minute! The first and second floor demolition was completed as estimated in 3 days and when we stopped by to see how our home looked like we were surprised at how tidy and clean they left the place. Throughout the project they kept us up to date with all the step by step procedures and approximately when they would be completed. They made us feel very comfortable knowing we left our renovations in good hands!!!

We appreciate your kind review Darrien. It was a pleasure working with you!

Prince E.
Prince E.

Full house renovation with designer

We had a very pleasant time working with Ivan and ALBO Renovations. We had a vision for how we wanted our home to be renovated and showed instagram pictures and descriptions to their team as examples. Together we looked over a few kitchen and bathroom styles that would mesh well together and they were able to replicate the designs. Loved the work, couldn't be happier!!

thank you for reviewing our work on homestars and attaching beautiful images. it was a pleasure working together on your home!!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Custom house reno

Ivan, Vlad and Alex with other trades of albo did an amazing job for our house renovation. Extremely happy with all the work and suggestion they gave us. We were set on few ideas for flooring, colors of windows and exterior doors, but Ivan suggested few other options that would work better for our house. At first we did not want to listen to them, but now are very glad that went with their suggested choices. All workers were so pleasant and helpful when we had a question. We actually went to the factory that makes kitchen cabinets and countertops in Markham and selected exactly what we wanted. I am going to attach few pictures here. Thank you guys

We are glad you like working with ALBO. thank you for kind review

O.R. Company
O.R. Company

Home renovation

It was a great experience working with Ivan and Albo reno guys. They did pretty good job renovating my home. It was entire house renovation after we bought a house that inside did not work for us. Details of the finishes are as good as they can get. All the trades were very nice and professional. I'm attaching a photo with favorite part of the reno.

Thank you very much for kind review. We will be sharing pictures from your project on our website. Glad that you liked our work.

More about Albo Renovations

ALBO Renovations is a general contractor company serving clients within Greater Toronto Area. We help home owners and investors with all sorts of renovations and house upgrades. From small upgrades such as painting and touch ups to finishing basements and home additions. You can visit our website for more recent ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?