ALBO Renovations

27 Cannon Road, unit # 2 Toronto ON M8Y1R8
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  ALBO Renovations

Reviews for ALBO Renovations

Chris in Ottawa

Our good friend Demi suggested ALBO renovations for finishing our basement. I believe they did her last year. We invited albo for a quote and were very happy with suggestions and timing they offered us. We worked very close with Ivan and his team. Every little detail was confirmed with us before purchase and installation. All i can say is albo renovations are true professionals and will do a great renovating your basement. They are not the cheapest for sure but the quality of the work speaks for itself. I wanted to say thank you for doing what you do best.

Im glad we stood up to our references and were able to satisfy you with our quality work. It was a fun project and if you need any other work done, do not hesitate to contact ALBO!

Jen in North York

We have been on this project for a while now. After getting permits for new construction we had done foundation and exterior work. The inside of the house was barely framed and we needed to hire a reputable contractor. After interviewing 4 of companies we contacted, we went with ALBO because they were communicating with us properly and explained us how they will go ahead with work. The schedule was to finish everything in 4 month and they were able to hang us the keys back in just 14 weeks. What a great experience. Ivan handled everything and coordinated all licensed trades. All inspections passed and finishes were on the spot. I highly recommend working with ALBO

Thank you for kind review. You project was not easy one even for us. It took a lot of preparation and cooperation from all sides. We are glad that you were happy with end result and would definitely work with you in future.

Annet in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Thank you albo renovations for finishing my basement. We started working with designer and after agreeing on layout work started. There were few people that worked from day 1 until the end and there were guys that came for 1-2 days to help out. Overall the work was done very professionally and with top communication. Almost every day we were asked to check the progress and if it is going the way we wanted. I would like to thank Alex and Slavek for being responsible workers and keeping the work going.

Appreciate the review. We loved working with design you selected. Hope to have more clients like you.

Nate in Toronto

I hired ablo renovations to do my bathroom in high rise as well as flooring. The unit was rented out for over 2 years and scratched the floor with their furniture. These guys were fast to respond and could start the work next week. I saw their previous work and wanted my bathroom to look similar to that. The job went smooth and they had progress payments because I didn't want to pay all upfront. Will hire than again if need some work done.

Hi Nate, Thanks for great review. Appreciate your patience and help with organizing deliveries with security and service elevator.

Andrea in Toronto

We decided to completely renovate my parents house because it was out of shape and finally complete the basement. We found albo on google maps and saw their reviews on many websites like homestars. Ivan came to give us a detailed estimate and very soon we were confident in hiring them for work. They scheduled us for about a month ahead from the day we agreed. It was somewhat weird, but i guess experienced companies that do quality work are hard to get a hold of as they are busy. Well it took them a month and a half to do everything and they actually suggested a good company to do waterproofing for us. Alex and his team did everything we asked them to do and were always on schedule.

Thanks Andrea, im glad everything worked out the way you guys wanted and now you can use this extra space in the basement for entertaining.!

Davi in Toronto

These guys have done lots of work in the area and have signs on street. I called them to take a look at my basement and they gave me a quote, which was more than I actually paid in the end. Ivan was communicating with me through out the project and was answering all my questions. They finished in about 1 month and I am very happy with work they did for my basement.

Thank you for timely great response. It was very convenient working in the neighborhood where we have done so much work already. Your project was amazing addition to our gallery and pleasure working with you and your family.

Eric M in Woodbridge

I would like to recommend to everyone ALBO renovations and tell what they did at my house and especially basement. I hired them as my second contractor, and the first company that was here created more problems than solutions. After losing patience and some money with first contractor company I hired from kijiji i was very careful in selecting renovation company for my basement. I have read reviews and talked to Ivan few times about work they do. Albo was one of tree contractors that i invited for a quote after disaster contractor i had. All gave me very similar price for the job, but Ivan was much better in communication and explaining the work step by step.

Before we signed the contractor I asked to come and see some of current work albo renovations was doing and very next day I went to see how they were renovating full house on Wellington (downtown). Chatted with actual workers for few minutes and I was very satisfied trusting these guys with my basement job. Albo company was able to start in 2 weeks from the date we signed and so they did. It took them close to 1 month to complete full basement renovation and few touch ups upstairs on main level. I really appreciate the work they have done and I am able to recommend this company. They took pictures and said they will have it on their website soon.

Thank you for kind review Eric, im sorry that you had bad experience with your previous contractor and glad that we were able to stand up to our recommendations and reviews. Was pleasure working on your basement!

John in Toronto

Great people to work with. Job done on time and very professional! I hired them to do my basement renovation and they have done an amazing job with short notice. Now I have a beautiful basement for Christmas. Thank yoU!

Thank you John for great review. It was difficult to go around timing issues but we were able to pull off your set dates and finished in time. It was pleasure.

Savey in Toronto

I contacted Vlad to plan ahead my condo bathroom renovation. I new there had to be some work done even before i bought it and i had time to call few different contractors. Albo contractors were fastest to show up and give me the ideas for my new bathroom. It was not long and we were able to book the elevator in time for all deliveries. Great job guys!

Thank you Savey for your review. Enjoy your new bathroom, you have a great condo by the way!

Eugenia in Scarborough

We bought a house and needed basement renovation. Albo gave us examples of their quote and we like the prices so we went with them. They did a great job and i would like to recommend them to all. Communication was on the top level, they responded to all our questions.

Thank you for your fast response Eugenua. We really liked working on your basement, which turned out to be as good as expectations were.

More about ALBO Renovations

ALBO Renovations is a general contractor company serving clients within Greater Toronto Area. We help home owners and investors with all sorts of renovations and house upgrades. From small upgrades such as painting and touch ups to finishing basements and home additions. We do it all!