Core Plumbing & Mechanical Services

Reviews for Core Plumbing & Mechanical Services

Deb in North york
Deb in North york

Plumbing

Mr. Ullman was so hardworking and respectful. He came and replaced our outdated sewer line with a backwater valve and a sump pump in our basement. No more sewage backing up in the laundry room! He even mopped up the mess when they finished. Would be first on my list for any future plumbing issues.

Mark Bell in York
Mark Bell in York
1 review York, ON

Plumbing

I'm extremely happy with Core Mechanical, I have used them on numerous occasions for different types of plumbing jobs and throughout the years they provided an excellent service they're always fast to come to a job and considerate with doing the job quickly and not wasting time.

artur in Thornhill
artur in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

plumbing

I called these guys on Sunday night and they had the truck at my door in 2 hours. The technician was professional but didn't talk much. i showed him the problem area and he was done within 20 minutes. The whole experience seemed easy and clean. the guy even took off his shoes out of respect for the house. overall 5 stars - mostly because they actually send someone who worked for them and not a subcontractor who would try to up-sell me on something i didn't need.

bottom line: quick response, knew what they were doing, and someone even called the next day to get my opinion on the job - which i found a bit weird but still a nice touch.

More about Core Plumbing & Mechanical Services

Core Plumbing And Mechanical Service is a licensed and insured full service plumbing company. We provide toilet repair and replacement, full bathroom renovations, drain repair and installation, waterproofing and much more. Our licensed technicians will go anywhere within the GTA.