Odd Job Handyman Services

Handyman Services
ONLY SERVICING TORONTO. WE DO NOT SERVICE: BRAMPTON, NEWMARKET, WHITBY, OSHAWA, MARKHAM, VAUGHAN, AJAX, PICKERING, SCARBOROUGH AND BURLINGTON ON
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Odd Job Handyman Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Odd Job Handyman Services

Very professional and the odd job handyman was very collaborative and friendly. The work was completed within the quoted timeframe and pictures look great. Would recommend to anyone who is thinking about hiring them to help with a similar service!

angelika.cosmo in Toronto

I had 1 large desk that needed to be taken apart and rebuilt in another room. OddJobs came at the time they told me and worked efficiently. I would definitely recommend this service.

Job Price

Hey Angelika! Thanks for your business and for taking the time to share these kind words about our team with other homeowners throughout Toronto. We're glad you were pleased with the workmanship. Hope to hear from you again!

Simon in Toronto

Terrific communication and service. The problem was solved quickly and effectively. It was a small job, but handled with great professionalism. Everyone I was in communication with was a total pro and made the process a breeze. Thanks guys.

Job Price

Hi! Thanks for your business. We're really glad you were pleased with the service and the workmanship. Feel free to call us again any time in the future. Thanks for the review!

Stattila  in Toronto

Had a fantastic experience using Odd Job. From the first call to the end result we were pleased with the stress free process. We had a long list of jobs that we were unable to complete on our own upon moving into our new (to us) condo. Odd Job was quick to provide an estimate and had the work done within a reasonable timeframe. As someone who has never hired a contractor I was nervous and reached out to them many times. They were always pleasant and patient with me and addressed all my concerns. The work was perfect and what we wanted! We've already contracted them again for more work. We are happy we came across a company we can trust and would highly recommend them anyone.

Job Price

Hi! Thanks for your business and for taking time out of your day to write such a detailed review. We're glad to hear that the technicians sent to your home treated you as neighbours should treat neighbours (our policy) and even more pleased that we've reduced the stress in your life. Please feel free to call us again any time!

We've used OddJob Handyman Services twice for putting up paintings, putting together furniture pieces, building a railing and other small jobs. We have been very happy with the end result. Very thorough and knowledgeable. They make sure you happy throughout the projects and offer solutions and options when an obstacle comes up. Will be using them again!

Job Price

Hi! Thank you for your business. As you may or may not know, picture hanging is among our favourite tasks. We're really glad to hear you were pleased after every visit and look forward to hearing from you next time. Thanks for the review!

Sidney_Farns in Toronto

I've never had a more positive experience with a contractor. I'd just moved in and there were countless chores before me. The front door needed to be painted and I wanted to hang some art, blinds and hanging a lot of art, some stylish window dressings and a large television set. A friend told me I should contact Odd Job and am I glad I did! Through four visits, they were always on time, very professional and were working from the moment they arrived to when they left. They kept me fully up to date on every stage of the project and always seemed to come with a great attitude. The work was done beyond well and I have no complaints! Odd Job is the real deal.

Job Price

Hey Sid! We're very glad to hear you were as pleased with the work performed as our team was. We love hanging art / window dressings and helping people like yourself give your home the "personal touch" it needs. Please feel free to call us again at any time. Thanks for the review!

I have used this company for a number of projects. They are very professional, punctual and do fulfill their 2 yr guarantee. I find them a bit expensive, but then I am not very wealthy.

Job Price

Hi! Thanks for your business and for actually taking the time to submit a review. A lot of people can't, so we really appreciate it. It's true - we aren't the cheapest, but we are the best. This is part of why we we're happy to cover our work for two years. Your loyal business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next call!

I had Odd Job do some caulking in bathrooms and mount a very large mirror. Beyond impressed with end result, very very good work. I would highly recommend these guys.

Job Price

Hi! I'm *really* glad you were satisfied with the work performed and for taking the time to tell us about your experience here. Feel free to call us again for your next "odd job." Thanks for the review!

Al

Hired twice in March 2017.

Downtown condo job
As an off-site owner, it was great that they could come in to complete this job without me being there.
Replace electrical socket, glue counter-top, caulk bathroom fixture and install light fixture.
Electrical light fixture was installed incorrectly the first time, had to schedule a 2nd visit no charge.
Damage $300

North York condo job
Install 2 light fixtures, remove 2 electrical sockets, drill a hole in a desk. Since the wiring in my condo is a bit tricky they had to hire another electrician to come at $125/hour.
Damage $500

Their key staff member/receptionist Kelly is courteous, she can be hard to get a hold of by phone at times. She had trouble running my credit card due to using an incorrect address, ended up paying by e-transfer. I would use again, since they actually provide written quotes in advance and provide invoices which can be useful for tax purposes.

Protip - Buy the materials in advance, and email photos to get a quote.
They charge $25 for all jobs North of the 401 and primarily service downtown Toronto.

Job Price

Hey Al! I'd like to sincerely thank you for sharing your experience with us and other tenants and homeowners on Homestars. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with the work performed and with our sophisticated estimation and invoicing system, designed to keep clients well-informed from the first phase of the project to the last. To clarify, we do not go north of the 401 and the $25 load fee is applied to cover the costs of navigating from parking to your condo. Thanks again for the review and for giving us your business. Looking forward to hearing from you in the future and hoping we'll earn a ten-star review after our next visit! ;)

amandahbrewer

I ordered a new tub shield to replace one that was installed 10 years ago. I was at a loss as to who could install the new one, so I turned to HomeStars and discovered Odd Job Handyman Services. After I sent an inquiry over email, a quick response arrived requesting more information and also happily confirming that someone could help. A quote was sent, which I approved, and work was scheduled. I had the pleasure of meeting Shawn, who not only arrived on time, but cheerfully undertook the work. He was fun to have around, cleaned up after himself, and left me with a terrific first impression of Odd Job Handyman Services. I've already recommended this company to my sister!

Job Price

Hey Amanda! Thanks *so much* for your business and for sharing your experience with us on Homestars. We're elated (and so is Shawn) to hear that you were so pleased with the workmanship and service and we extend a very personal thanks for recommending us to your sister. We're looking forward to your next call. Thanks for the review!