Odd Job Handyman Services

Odd Job Handyman Services

Reviews for Odd Job Handyman Services

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Odd sized exterior door install

We needed a custom door and frame installed beneath an outdoor cement deck. It needed to be weather-proof as it is exposed to all the elements. They framed it with 'plastic' wood to eliminate rot and fit the door in the space perfectly. The install was done in approximately 6 hours and the work area was left clean (like they were never there!). We would not hesitate to contact Odd Job Handyman again.

Thank you Elizabeth. So glad you were happy with the completion of your project. We look forward to working with you again.

drewtandtammy in Toronto, Ontario
drewtandtammy in Toronto, Ontario

Picture/Art Hanging

We contacted Oddjob for assistance with picture and artwork hanging, specifically for multi picture arrangement where spacing and alignment were essential. Justin came and was able to help us do so, including answering our questions and providing his opinion on the best layout options and approaches. He was on time, professional and we are very happy with the results. Would recommend Oddjob and Justin. Thank you!

Carlo Palazzo from Toronto
Carlo Palazzo from Toronto

Basement Repairs

I had to replace some drywall and a bedroom door in my basement. I requested a quote from Odd Job via their website, which was a quick and easy process. They came out on time and completed the work without any issues. Will use again in future.

Pam in Ottawa
Pam in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Deck staining

We’ve used Odd Job handyman for other small projects in our house and have always been happy with the quality of work and customer service. When we decided to stain our decks, they were the first company i contacted. Quote was reasonable in comparison to others and the work was well done…came back to restain a few areas since we were going from light to dark…needed touch ups. Very happy with the service

Thank you Pam! we look forward to working with you again.

Melanie in Belle River
Melanie in Belle River

Repair and paint porch and downspout repair

Thank you Justin and team! The porch project to repair and paint was a finicky one and made more difficult with me being away. I appreciate the communication and pictures and the feedback from the folks at the house was great. Beautiful job, just under budget and so respectful to the folks living there.

Thank you Melanie. We are so happy that you were satisfied with the process. We look forward to serving you again in te future.

Ceiling patch and paint

I hired Odd Job to finish a repair on my ceiling drywall and I couldn’t be happier with the results. It looks perfect. The whole process was so easy. I highly recommend this company.

We are happy that you are happy!

Joseph Kim from Toronto
Joseph Kim from Toronto

Re-caulking of my standing shower

I had my standing shower re-caulked recently by Odd Jobs Handyman Services. They provided a reasonable estimate, arrived on time, and completed the job in a professional, thorough, and courteous manner. Moreover, they adjusted the estimate downward before they invoiced me since the time needed on the job was overestimated. I am thoroughly impressed at the professionalism and competency of Odd Jobs. They also have an excellent and easy to navigate website. We're definitely using them again.

Thank you Joseph. Thats the Odd Job way! we look forward to working with you again.

Jasmine
Jasmine

Floorboard Repair

Prompt service on providing the quote and completing the job. Recommended a cheap and effective solution to fix some of the damaged floorboards without me having to replace the entire floor

So glad we were able to help you out Jasmine. Please give us a call when we can support you in the future.

Alfred Wong from East York
Alfred Wong from East York

Range hood replacement

This is our 2nd time hiring for a small job that contractors won't do, and are very happy with their service. In fact one of the technicians was the same fellow who did the firts job. Very courteous and efficient.

Thank you Alfred. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Dry wall, Grout, and Paint

A friend recommended Odd Jobs for some small projects around my home that needed completion. The process for obtaining a quote was quick and efficient. The work was completed by very professional and courteous workers.

Thank you for the review. We are happy you were satisfied with the experience.

More about Odd Job Handyman Services

ABOUT US Odd Job Handyman Services began in 2008 with one man and his truck. It's since grown to be one of the largest and most reliable contractors in Toronto, serving thousands of homeowners and businesses throughout the city. On Feb. 16, 2017, it was one of five handyman services ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?