Ontario Home Comfort

Review for Ontario Home Comfort

Ryan in Markham
Ryan in Markham

High Efficiency Furnace Rental

I was having issues with the temperature of my home, the furnace would kick out every so often and in addition to which my energy bills were getting to extraordinarily high. As it turned out the thing was busted and running virtually non-stop and draining power even when it wasn't giving off any heat!

So I began a search for a company that could offer a high efficiency furnace. I don't have a very big budget so I was hoping to find something I could work in on a month to month basis as opposed to a massive investment.

Browsing online I found this site here - trshvacr.com which provided a Promo Code (HVAC101) I could use with Ontario Home Comfort to save $50 off one of their furnace rentals. In addition to which their rental rates were the lowest I had found by comparison. So the extra $50 savings was really nice.

I could hardly afford a new furnace as it is so this was a great deal I couldn't pass up on.

The Customer Service was excellent and I had my new furnace installed within a week! It has a digital readout which is nice, it's quieter and I can tell already its far more efficient than the one I had.

Given the value I received and the ease at which to replace my furnace I cannot give this offer anything less than a 10 out of 10!