Love Your Rug Cleaning Toronto

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Love Your Rug Cleaning Toronto

christina.loh
christina.loh

Incredible carpet cleaning for wool carpets!

I was searching for a carpet cleaning company that I could trust (as the last ones had not been a great experience) and I came upon Love Your Rug by recommendation of the store that we purchased the rugs from (CB2). The experience with the company was flawless from pick up to payment to delivery. The outcome of our wool rugs was incredible. We were thoroughly pleased with how brand new our 6 yr old rugs came out! Stains and daily wear were removed. We will definitely be sending our rugs to Love your Rug. We could not be happier with the quality of service.

Thank you for this wonderful recommendation. You can also check out cool projects we have on the go on Instagram at LoveYour Center. Warmly, Tony

Melody in Toronto
Melody in Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Area rug carpet cleaning

Excellent work, great customer service. Convenient as they pick up and deliver! Second time using this company and I am just as pleased as first! My rugs come home looking brand new! You can get easy quote prior in line! No surprises. Highly recommend

Thank you for this wonderful recommendation Melody. You were fantastic to work with. Please check out some of the cool projects we have on the go, on Instagram at LoveYour Center

Carol P.
Carol P.

Excellent Service for Musty Rug

We purchased a brand new wool rug that was shipped from the USA and it smelled musty & horrible. We loved the rug and didn’t want the hassle to return it so I found Love Your Rug and asked them if they could get the smell out of this new rug. They came immediately and picked it up and cleaned it and returned it within a week and it smelled better but there was still that musty oder so they offered to try again and use some more special techniques to remove the smell. Cathy was amazing from the start and so helpful and then I spoke to Jim a head technician and he assured me that they could remove the Oder. They picked it up again and redid the rug ... no extra charges & it came back perfect and we are so happy. It is not very often that you receive this above and beyond service from a company!!!
They are exceptional at their profession and with customer service!!!
Thank you so much Cathy & Jim ... I will definitely be using your company again and will recommend you to all of my friends!!

Thank you for this wonderful recommendation. You are a legend in the making. You can also check out some of the cool projects we have on the go on Instagram at LoveYour Center. Warmly, Tony

Rug cleaning

Impressed with the effective customer service and the politeness of the driver. Would continue to use this service.

Thank you for this amazing recommendation. Was a pleasure working with you. You can also check out some of the projects that we have on the go on Instagram at LoveYourCentre

TH  in Mississauga
TH in Mississauga

Love my Rug

The company picked up my rug when they said they would.
Called to tell me how the cleaning went and delivered in a timely manner for Christmas. The did a fantastic job on my shag rug.

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation. Can also check out cool projects we have on the go on Instagram at LoveYour Center

Theo in Toronto
Theo in Toronto

Superb

These are kind and conscientious people. They stay at the job until it is done, even if it means cleaning rugs twice before sending them back. Over the course of a few months, we had them clean just about every rug in our house. They would call if they had questions, and they provided options whenever those questions arose. Superb value, splendid people.

Thank you for this wonderful recommendation. It's been great working with you as well. You can also check out some of our other cool projects on Instagram at LoveYour Center.

Keltie Avenue & Lawrence
Keltie Avenue & Lawrence

Area Rug and In home carpet Cleaning

I had several area rugs picked up from my home, cleaned then returned, plus in home carpet cleaning and sanitization.

I highly recommend Love Your Rug Cleaning.

Excellent customer service, efficient, reasonable prices, strong attention to detail.

Thank you for sharing your carpet cleaning experience with everyone in this review! LoveYourRug is always happy to hear when area rug cleaning experiences are spectacular and that your rug is completely clean.

Sheila in Scarborough
Sheila in Scarborough

Carpet Cleaning (in home)

Totally satisfied with the service - carpets look amazing. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Well worth the cost.

Thank you so much Shella for your review! The team is very happy to hear you had a great carpet cleaning experience with us and you feel great about our cleaning services!

Carpet cleaning

Very professional team that provided excellent services. I’d highly recommend to those looking to have their carpets cleaned or rugs altered.

Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your carpet cleaning experience with LoveYourRug! The team is happy to hear that everything went great and that you are happy with our services. Have a great day, and peace and loveyour

sschin1073 in Etobicoke
sschin1073 in Etobicoke

Rug cleaned

Saw the tv commercial an was free pick up and then delivered when done , my 25 year rug is like NEW ,,, amazing work an service

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation. You can also check out cool projects we have on the go on Instagram at LoveYourCenter

More about Love Your Rug Cleaning Toronto

Love Your Rug Cleaning Toronto has been cleaning area rugs in Toronto for over 25 years. Over the years we have developed the skills to professionally clean some of the toughest and most soiled rugs. We offer all clients a 100% money back guarantee so if you are not satisfied with your rug cleaning or rug repair we will refund your money. We specialize in Persian rug cleaning, Oriental rug cleaning, wool rug cleaning and area rug cleaning, as well as area rug repair. We are offering a 30% coupon to all first time rug cleaning and rug repair customers who bring their rug to our factory in Toronto.