JaDoc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
15 Grenfell Crescent #3 Nepean ON K2G 0G3
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Ottawa  >  JaDoc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JaDoc Inglis Carpet & Rug Care

1 review Clarence-Rockland, ON

I had three carpets cleaned by Ja-Doc Inglis and they did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to have them clean my carpets again and I would highly recommand them.
Thanks again guys
Bonnie

Job Price

Thank you so much for this review! It was a sincere pleasure meeting you and working together with you!

Meredith McNaughton in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fantastic job! Brent was amazing and worked for hours on end to get our carpets and couch looking fantastic. We had a leak in our basement and he was so dedicated to bringing the carpet back to life. I appreciate the professionalism and hard work this company brings forth! Thank you Brent!

Job Price

Your words are so kind! I shared your review with Brent the day we received it. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Prompt, very professional and did an excellent job on our handmade heirloom carpet. Would highly recommend.
They ensured delivery times, followed up and also carefully handled the carpet. Delivery right to the room.