ROSALIA SESTITO

Reviews for ROSALIA SESTITO

Claudia from Toronto
Claudia from Toronto

kitchen, bath renovation

Rosalia helped me tremendously with my kitchen and bathroom renovations. From the tiles to the furniture, the fixtures and the paint, Rosalia helped co ordinate everything. She was punctual and worked around my crazy schedule. She has great taste and I loved working with her.

Lucy Lagana in Richmond hill
Lucy Lagana in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Living room Project

Rosalia worked and brainstormed with us on my living room project. She had great ideas and took the time to listen to our over-all vision and helped to best bring this to life and have it flow with the rest of our home. She is very easy to talk to, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her for any project big or small....you won't be disappointed!

Sherry Derbedrosian in Thornhill
Sherry Derbedrosian in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Design services

Rosalia decorated our outdoor washroom and backyard patio. She was professional and creative. Her ability to bring it all together and achieve such amazing results was perfect. She kept well within our budget and worked with our vision that we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a designer!

Looking for Interior Design pros in Etobicoke?