Ultra Scape

Reviews for Ultra Scape

Home owner in Toronto in East York
Home owner in Toronto in East York

Excellance Service and Attend to details

I am a home owner from Toronto and just have my driveway changed from asphalt to interlocking stones today. The crew was very friendly and willing to listen and care. Although the layout plan was set and agreed upon before hand but they were 100% accommodating when changes to plan were requested. They left no garbage around when left. I am totally satisfied of their services. Since the work was only done today, I still have to wait and see the workmanship over time.

Home owner from Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Home owner from Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Poor workmanship

At first we were very exited to work with the company as they seemed friendly and ready to listen and care. When they finished their work (front steps, side walk and patio) everything looked nice and we were happy.
The things started to go bad 2 years after the work was done.
The porch started to fall apart: the steps started to sink and lean away from the house (the gaps between steps and landing became wider).
Water was not the issue here, it was the porch foundation.
Now 3 years after the job was done, the porch needs to be fully rebuilt, since the top steps of the porch are on an angle (with gaps between them) which makes it slippery and hazardous to walk on, especially in the winter.

After multiple calls the company did some quick fix to the porch, but after a few month it started to get out of shape again.
They prided themselves in laying stone pavements with the right gradient to keep the water from the walls, but just yesterday I looked at the interlock at the side of the house and noticed that the angle is wrong, the water pools close to the walls.

olesentrading in Markham
olesentrading in Markham

Amazing service and quality

Dimitri was referred to us by a mutual friend, we had been looking for a reliable company to do a fairly big project around the outside of our house and the backyard. Dimitri came in with a quote that made sense, but more importantly we trusted him. Him and his crew was there everyday from 7 to 5 until the project was completed. He uses experienced staff that knows what they are doing with years of experience. Dimitri wiuldncome with suggestions and gonout of his way to make the project better looking than initially discussed. No short cuts or trying to cut corners and we are thrilled with the final result.
If you would like to see the work you are welcome to swing by (9th line and 16th in Markham).

Jonathan  in East York
Jonathan in East York

Backyard pool patio

Ultrascape came highly regarded by one of our friends. Jim the owner gave us some wonderful ideas and then delivered on them. The team was polite, clean, and efficient. Jim was on site all the time to answer any questions or concern we had. The job came out beautiful and the service was second to non. Thank you Ultrascape!

Thank you John. It was a pleasure working for you. Your hospitality was second to non as well.

Jim G.  in East York
Jim G. in East York

Amazing job

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job on the interlocking walkway! They promised us that the work would begin in 5 days and they kept up to their promise. The team that was out working was very nice and very detailed oriented. Thanks you.

Thank you Jim!

Markham
Markham

Landscaping (with drainage issues)

Unlike many of Jim’s (aka Dimitri) clients who are referrals, my neighbour and I sourced Ultrascape through Home Stars. We wanted a one-stop shop:

 paving expertise - stairs, walkways, patios, window wells
 a company that could solve our drainage issues (serious pooling problems especially for my neighbour) – this included a retaining wall and weeping tile
 versatility - to run electrical conduit; build a screen; lay sod; pick up plants; prepare plant and mulch flower beds.

From the get go, Jim impressed me with his professionalism, knowledge, experience, reliability, excellent communication, fair pricing and superior craftsmanship. It got even better. Jim was on-site every day which meant we were kept completely informed and able to discuss modifications for which he was extremely accommodating. He kept a close eye on quality and progress so that the workmanship is outstanding, the worksite kept clean, inconveniences kept to a minimum and the project completed on schedule and budget.

After 3 previous failed attempts by others to fix our drainage issues, Jim solved the problem. I’m absolutely thrilled with my results. Jim exceeded my expectations in every possible way and I am extremely grateful for the suggestions he and his crew made to improve upon my original design.

I highly recommend Ultrascape to you.

August 2016

Tony Medeiros in Brampton
Tony Medeiros in Brampton

walkway

Ultrascape made us a beautiful walkway for the front of our house. Everyone who comes over has commented on how great it looks and how much the colours match the house. I would recommend
Ultrascape to anyone who is looking to get interlocking done.

mark from blue circle contracting inc.
mark from blue circle contracting inc.

driveway

I have worked with Dimitri and Ultrascape for over 10 years. He has completed many projects for my clients with great success. He always delivers for the clients and his team will go out of their way to service the client and take care of the work afterwards if required. Thanks Dimitri and have a great 2012!

More about Ultra Scape

Toronto’s landscaping company Ultrascape has been servicing clients in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) since 1999. Our friendly staff will help you enhance your commercial or residential property and generate curb appeal. Whether you are creating a new landscape or renovating an existing one, we will transform your ideas into ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?