Ultra Scape

Reviews for Ultra Scape

Jonathan  in East York
Jonathan in East York

Backyard pool patio

Ultrascape came highly regarded by one of our friends. Jim the owner gave us some wonderful ideas and then delivered on them. The team was polite, clean, and efficient. Jim was on site all the time to answer any questions or concern we had. The job came out beautiful and the service was second to non. Thank you Ultrascape!

Thank you John. It was a pleasure working for you. Your hospitality was second to non as well.

Jim G.  in East York
Jim G. in East York

Amazing job

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job on the interlocking walkway! They promised us that the work would begin in 5 days and they kept up to their promise. The team that was out working was very nice and very detailed oriented. Thanks you.

Thank you Jim!

Markham
Markham

Landscaping (with drainage issues)

Unlike many of Jim’s (aka Dimitri) clients who are referrals, my neighbour and I sourced Ultrascape through Home Stars. We wanted a one-stop shop:

 paving expertise - stairs, walkways, patios, window wells
 a company that could solve our drainage issues (serious pooling problems especially for my neighbour) – this included a retaining wall and weeping tile
 versatility - to run electrical conduit; build a screen; lay sod; pick up plants; prepare plant and mulch flower beds.

From the get go, Jim impressed me with his professionalism, knowledge, experience, reliability, excellent communication, fair pricing and superior craftsmanship. It got even better. Jim was on-site every day which meant we were kept completely informed and able to discuss modifications for which he was extremely accommodating. He kept a close eye on quality and progress so that the workmanship is outstanding, the worksite kept clean, inconveniences kept to a minimum and the project completed on schedule and budget.

After 3 previous failed attempts by others to fix our drainage issues, Jim solved the problem. I’m absolutely thrilled with my results. Jim exceeded my expectations in every possible way and I am extremely grateful for the suggestions he and his crew made to improve upon my original design.

I highly recommend Ultrascape to you.

August 2016

Tony Medeiros in Brampton
Tony Medeiros in Brampton

walkway

Ultrascape made us a beautiful walkway for the front of our house. Everyone who comes over has commented on how great it looks and how much the colours match the house. I would recommend
Ultrascape to anyone who is looking to get interlocking done.

mark from blue circle contracting inc.
mark from blue circle contracting inc.

driveway

I have worked with Dimitri and Ultrascape for over 10 years. He has completed many projects for my clients with great success. He always delivers for the clients and his team will go out of their way to service the client and take care of the work afterwards if required. Thanks Dimitri and have a great 2012!

shelly in East york
shelly in East york
2 reviews EAST YORK, ON

patio and gardens

We where very happy with the work done by Jim and the guys from Ultrascape. They built us a lovely area for entertaining with beautiful gardens. The price was very competitive and the workmanship and service was outstanding.