Vcs Aluminum

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Toronto ON M2N 7E9

Reviews for Vcs Aluminum

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Siding, soffits and fascia on one side of house

Within 3 weeks of contacting VCS, I had a visit to quote the job, another to choose siding colour, and had the work completed. They had a base of warped wood that had been pecked by birds to work with and did a great job covering it, and now the side of the house looks great. He offered the lowest price for the best warranty and the quickest work of the 3 contractors I contacted. Spring is a great time to book him!

Fiona in Toronto
Fiona in Toronto

Brick side wall removal on house and new siding on house.

I contacted Vitaliy after calling a couple of other siding contractors. He responded quickly and came and gave me an estimate on the work that needed doing. I wasn't sure if a siding company would even take a brick wall down. Our side wall was in bad shape and an eyesore too. Out of the contractors I talked to, Vitaliy was the one that I felt confident could do the work. He and his men showed up on the day we had chosen. They all worked extremely hard and took the wall down, put new insulation up and then did a beautiful siding job on our house (side and front). After having a bad experience with contractors two years ago, it was with much relief that I could see that Vitaliy and his team were completely pro. Now I love the look of the house instead of worrying if the bricks are going to fall down. Very trustworthy!!

Aluminum Siding

I meant to write a review when we got the work done in January. A bit tardy, but here goes.

I contacted 5 companies looking to repair/replace damaged siding. I provided photos of the siding to the companies - while most of them were helpful and responded promptly with a quote via messaging, Vitaly of VCS Aluminum was the only one who gave me a quote in person. He came over the next day.

Vitaly was very personable and gave me professional advices when I consulted him about the material (aluminum, vinyl, hardie board, etc). Sidings of our house are over 20 years old, but because they are still in good condition (which was no doubt evaluated only because he inspected them in person), he advised me to stick with white aluminum just like the rest - did not suggest replacing all sidings.

Out of all the quotes I received, Vitaly's was the lowest. Exceptionally low, but upon meeting him, I judged from his character and attitude that he runs an honest business! And the work done by him and his team was fantastic. One company even gave me a quote double of what Vitaly presented for the same service, so I'm really glad I made this choice.

Great result, the team tidied up the scene nicely after working. Oh another thing that left me an impression: damage to the siding was due to gusts, and I was storing torn off pieces of siding in my garage. When it was time to get them taken away (VCS Aluminum was going to take care of that), Vitaly's teammates swiftly assisted me even if I intended on carrying them out on my own (they are light). People of team VCS are as courteous as they are excellent at their job.

Don in Scarborough
Don in Scarborough

Vinyl Siding & Aluminum facia repair

I required a contractor to come ASAP to replace 2 strips of aluminum facia & vinyl siding on my house. The facia had been ripped off by high winds & 1 piece of facia had put a hole in the vinyl siding. The issue was not only replacing both items but also matching the colours for both the facia & siding (2 different colours).
Vitaly was the only contractor that responded right away, to come & survey damage. I was very pleased with his response, ability to source proper colour matches, material, & workmanship

Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Installation of aluminum siding and eavstroughs

Reliable, high quality materials and workmanship, sound advice, and cost effective -- this is how I would describe our experience with VCS Aluminum. Their work on our property was outstanding.
We recently bought a 119 year old semi-detached house in the east of Toronto. Siding and eavstroughs both had to be redone and we chose VCS alumninum to do the job. The owner of company does the actual hands-on labour along with his crew. This means that the owner directly supervises the quality of work. He was very supportive and co-operative. VCS Aluminum is a great company.

Joseph from Toronto in Toronto
Joseph from Toronto in Toronto

aluminum siding

We required new aluminum siding over insulbrick on an older house. Vitaliy wasted no time in quoting on the job. He explained how he would go about various aspects of the work, suggested some options, and gave us an indication of what results were achievable. He was able to start the job not long after we accepted his quote which was quite reasonable compared to the other 3 contractors we considered. One side of the building had a very narrow work space and his crew was able to cope with this. He respected our neighbours’ properties and cleaned up meticulously every day. Despite the vast changes in weather conditions the past couple of weeks, he was able to find days to get the job done despite cold and snowy conditions. We felt confident throughout the work period and are very satisfied with the result. Highly recommended.

stacey
stacey

Siding

Vcs came and quoted the job quickly and completed the job as promised on the day promised.
I had several installers let me down before vcs came to my rescue and saved the day!
I am very happy

John & Elizabeth
John & Elizabeth

Vinyl siding

An absolutely amazing experience working with Vitaliy and the crew at VCS, he is a true craftsmen and takes a lot of pride in his work. The attention to detail was very impressive and his crew was fantastic, you will not find a better company to work with as Vitaliy is on site every day to ensure that the work is up to his standards, with the larger companies you can talk to someone during the estimate and have different people on the job. I wold recommend anyone looking for a beautiful finish to there home to call VCS as you will very happy:)

Richard F.
Richard F.

Fantastic Job! Excellent Service! Very Happy!

I called 3 companies I reviewed on HomeStars to get a quote for soffit/fascia installation on my older home. After meeting with 3 highly recommended companies, I chose Vitaliy at VCS Aluminum. Why? He came across as very personable, experienced, honest, and, took the time to explain all aspects of the work to be done. No upsell, just the facts. He lived up to my opinion and expectation! The job was done professionally, efficiently, and his team were extremely nice and courteous. Bonus....the clean up was impeccable. Thank You Vitaliy and Team at VCS!!!

More about Vcs Aluminum

Looking for EAVESTROUGH, SIDING, FASCIA, SOFFIT, WINDOW CAPPING replacement, maintenance or repair? Then, CONTACT US NOW for a FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE! At VCS Aluminum, we only work with the finest products and materials available to make sure the job is done right. Our quality siding products not only improves the appearance of your home, but it also reduces utility costs and increases the value. Properly installed gutters keep basements and crawl spaces dry, preserve topsoil, protect siding from backsplash stain and rot and shield windows and doors from water infiltration and damage.
VCS Aluminum is well known all across Greater Toronto Area for custom designs and dedicated craftsmanship. Become one of our next happy customers! CALL or EMAIL us for your FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE TODAY!