VCS Aluminum

Reviews for VCS Aluminum

Cindy in Scarborough
Cindy in Scarborough

Vinyl Siding, soffit, eavestrough

We replaced our old wood siding with vinyl siding through VCS aluminum earlier this year. We've had this house for 2 years now and have had to work with several contractors for various renovations and projects. Vitaly was hands down the easiest to work with. He is had working, efficient, friendly and most importantly, honest. He returned our call for a quote right away, provided us a quote promptly and began and finished the work in the timeline we discussed. His price is competitive and he gets the work done right, no cutting corners. We just wish all contractors were this easy to work with. We love our new vinyl siding and we would work with Vitaly again in a heartbeat.

Murmurz in Toronto
Murmurz in Toronto

Second Floor Siding, Eavestroughs

I wanted to replace the terrible siding and shingles on the second floor of my house before I bought it 6 years ago. We originally had a quote 4 years ago, and the guy never showed up. Blessing in disguise really. We saw Vitaliy's crew down the street from us, saw his work and loved it. Anything I wanted done, they did it, no questions asked. I couldn't be happier.

Mario
Mario

Wood Siding

Vitaly and his crew were a pleasure to work with. It was difficult to find a company that installs wood siding properly, but Vitaly did the job expertly, quickly and confidently. Our project had many challenges that required customized attention to detail and Vitaly's craftsmanship and professionalism resulted in beautiful results. Any problems that came up during the project were handled with such efficiency. Don't waste your time or money hiring another company that will fall short. Vitaly and his crew is Toronto's best kept secret.

KrazyK969 in Ajax
KrazyK969 in Ajax

Siding, Eves-trough and gutters

These guys were the first to install a new siding product on the back of my house from a company called Dizal. Also did eaves and trough in iron- ore to match my windows.
Vitaly was great to work with and I would recommend them. They took the time to work with other contractors on-site and overall I'm happy with the results.

Steve C in Toronto
Steve C in Toronto

Semi-detached siding and insulation

Very happy with VCS and would highly recommend. Very prompt visit and guidance to work out a quote and then a very quick follow up to start and finish the entire project the following week. The work is very professional, looks amazing and they use great products. The work was done while we were out so no noise and the tidy up was also great. Would recommend and use again - thank you for the service...

Siding

Vitaliy and his team came through for us during a difficult time. Extremely knowledgeable, efficient, and fair. His team are skilled and extremely dedicated. Our small but time sensitive project was completed in a day. Thank you, gentlemen.

Eavestrough repair

This is the third time that I have used Vitally which in itself says a lot. Each time was for a different repair of vinyl or aluminum. Vitally is such a pleasure to deal with. He responds to phone calls promptly, comes to your house at an agreed upon time and considers all options to fix the problem rather than simply replacing the problem part. He wants to find the most cost effective solution rather than the easy one which would undoubtedly produce more revenue for him. I highly recommend Vitally and VCS Aluminum.

Valerie
Valerie

Aluminum siding

I could not be happier to have found Vitaly and his team. The response to my call was very quick and he gave me a quote in person within hours. The quality of the materials was high, the job was done beautifully, on budget, and within a week! I feel like they put in extra effort to make sure the job was done before the next rainfall, that my internet connection was not disrupted, and they did a great clean-up at the end!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Siding, soffits and fascia on one side of house

Within 3 weeks of contacting VCS, I had a visit to quote the job, another to choose siding colour, and had the work completed. They had a base of warped wood that had been pecked by birds to work with and did a great job covering it, and now the side of the house looks great. He offered the lowest price for the best warranty and the quickest work of the 3 contractors I contacted. Spring is a great time to book him!

More about VCS Aluminum

Looking for EAVESTROUGH, SIDING, FASCIA, SOFFIT, WINDOW CAPPING replacement, maintenance or repair? Then, CONTACT US NOW for a FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE! At VCS Aluminum, we only work with the finest products and materials available to make sure the job is done right. Our quality siding products not only improves the appearance of your home, but it also reduces utility costs and increases the value. Properly installed gutters keep basements and crawl spaces dry, preserve topsoil, protect siding from backsplash stain and rot and shield windows and doors from water infiltration and damage.
VCS Aluminum is well known all across Greater Toronto Area for custom designs and dedicated craftsmanship. Become one of our next happy customers! CALL or EMAIL us for your FREE NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE TODAY!