www.gracelandscaping.ca

Landscape Contractors & Designers
THORNHILL ON L3T3R4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Thornhill  >  www.gracelandscaping.ca

Review for www.gracelandscaping.ca

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Really a ridiculous person to have a business with

Violated the agreement.

My parents signed up for a snow removal for their house and paid $400 cash. There have been over 8 snowfalls this season (all over 5cm), but he's only come twice, and both times did a terrible job.

I called as to why he hadn't come for the past 3 snowfalls. He told me that I need to remind him every snowfall. He asked the color of my house (no joke) and asked me if I'm situated in Richmond Hill (I already told him North York). Also asked if my relatives live nearby. I asked if I can have a pro-rated money back, but he laughed at me.

Attached is the contract my mother and him.