Rooter Man Gta

Reviews for Rooter Man Gta

Ryk in Agincourt
Ryk in Agincourt

Batrooms

I've had nothing but rave reviews from all my experiences over the last decade or more with Mr. Rooter and all of his staff related to my Plumbing needs. This time it was related to my bathroom sink and toilet.
From my first contact with the receptionist to Chris who came to do the work, both were vrey receptive, friendly, and very pleased for my business. Chris listened to my requests and asssured me there would be no problem. He quickly gained my confidence and I knew it would be done right, which it was! I have no hesitation to call them again and again for all my plumbing needs. Even though they are strangers, they quickly become like family. Even Fred remembered me from my previous contact, which I appreciate very much. No one can go wrong by calling Mr Rooter to work for and to serve you.
Ryk

Thank You kindly for reviewing Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services. We are happy your experience was pleasant.

Fill Valve Replacement - Toilet

Rooter Man Gta
647 957 7775

Alex from Rooter Man was very knowledgeable and answered any and all questions I had regarding my condo toilet. Showed up on time and was very courteous and professional the whole. Learned a few things and would hire them again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Rooter-Man plumbing and drain services is happy that your experience was pleasant and that Alex was able to answer all your questions. We look forward to servicing your plumbing needs again.

Several jobs

Anthony was prompt and efficient, explained various options without pressure, and carried out work on kitchen drainage, toilet replacement, and replacement of an ancient bathtub faucet, leaving everything working perfectly, as it has continued to do. He made several extra trips to pick up parts, but still got everything done in a remarkably short time, and without any mess. I gulped a bit at the price (it's been a long time since we had any plumbing done), but friends have assured me it wasn't out of line with current standards, and it was well worth it to have someone who could fit the work into my extremely tight schedule and do it so professionally.

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man for your bathroom fixture installation requirements. We pride ourselves on punctuality, expertise in the plumbing and drain industry and we are glad the we met your needs. Thank you kindly for this review and we look forward to be of service again in the future.

Kyle L.
Kyle L.
1 review Burlington, ON

water leak from the ceiling of the main floor above the bathroom

Anthony came over i told him the issue. he when to work found out what the problem was fast, he was very professional, efficient, and respectful. im very satisfied.

Thank you Kyle for choosing Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain service for your leaking pipe needs. Punctuality, expertise and quick response isn't the time of emergencies is what Rooter-Man truly specializes in. Thank you for your business and we appreciate this kind review.

Team Rooter-Man

kaneison
kaneison

Smp pump repair

I believe his name is Anthony ( tall and handsome too). He is very professional,understanding,helpful, patient and well manners. When he came in on Sunday. I showed him where the sump pump was, he opened it and he showed me the water level and plug in and out the cord but the sump pump was not working.
He told me that the sump pump needed to be replaced so he showed me different sump pump with the prices. I went ahead and he completed the work. He did more than what he was there to do and that i Thank him for because he make sure that it is well fixed and save. So Rooter Man, thank u, but first Thank you the Lord, rooterman for sending out one of the best service man to my ressidence.
SO THANK YOU ROOTER MAN.

The staff at Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain services is so happy that you were satisfied with Anthony and his service. Sump pump repair and replacement are just one of our many specialties. We are grateful as well to have gained such a wonderful customer.

tbtb
tbtb

Emergency plumbing

Rooter Man has provided us exceptional service for two separate plumbing emergencies. Both technicians were readily available by phone and on premise. After the first plumbing emergency I had, there was no doubt in my mind that Rooter Man is the right company for the job for the next unexpected situation. Honest and professional with a real human touch. Thank you Robert and Sandy!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review. Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services strives to provide the best customer service combined with top notch workmanship. We look forward to working with you again.

ichoudhary in Oakville
ichoudhary in Oakville

Leaky Faucet

I had a leaky faucet and their plumber told me I would be better off replacing the $699 Hansgrohe faucet vs. fixing it. I told him I was getting a cartridge shipped to me but he said it would still cost over $300. For a few hundred dollars more I could get a new Moen one through him. I told him I would think about it and paid him his service fee.

The following day I went to another retailer that sold the model and they gave me the right Allen key for the unit and some tips. I then did a youtube search and found a video from the manufacturer that laid out the steps. The hardest part was getting the handle off since the Key went into an area that I couldn't visually see so had to do it by feel. After a few minutes of struggle I was able to get it off and then determined that the cartridge was indeed in need of replacement which was fairly straightforward.

The plumber could have done the whole job in 10 minutes, but felt it was better for me to spend several hundred dollars.

While Rooter Man was able to send me a plumber fairly quickly (the only reason they are getting 1 star), I was severely disappointed with their approach and recommendations.

Rooter-Man Plumbers are plumbing specialists and it is our duty to properly educate our customers with all the available options to repair their plumbing issue. With your scenario you were given two options, one to replace the cartridge and one to replace the faucet. Booking an appointment with Rooter-Man prior to the cartridge arriving would indicate you were looking for an immediate solution. Although your reference to cost in your review above may not be completely accurate, it's important to know our pricing is industry standard for companies with proper licenses, insurances, warranties, knowledge and work ethic and cannot be comparable to companies who do not offer the same. Thank you for your feedback, we wish you luck with your plumbing issue.

Clare
Clare

Waterproofing of basement, lead pipes replaced.

Would highly recommend Rooter-Man GTA. Incredibly communicative, clean, stuck to the timelines. I appreciated that they were upfront about potential problems that they couldn’t see, helped with my decision making process. Incredible work, Stephan was FANTASTC.

Clare thank you for this very kind review. You definitely made our job a pleasant experience. We are happy that we were able to help with your waterproofing issues and with the replacement of your lead pipes. Rooter-Man is so happy to have gained such a wonderful customer.
Sandy and Staff!!

Loei in Waterdown
Loei in Waterdown
1 review Hamilton, ON

Septic pump replaced.

Jay was awesome. Very polite, clean and explained everything he did. I was happy with the job he did. Septic pump needed replacing. The job was complete withIn hours after finding the pump.
I will definitely usethis company again.

Thank you for taking the time to review Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services. Replacement of sewage pumps is just one of our specialties and we are happy your experience was a pleasant one. We are happy to have gained another happy and satisfied customer.
Your Friendly Staff at Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services

Iolanda
Iolanda

basement sewer lines compromised

After our initial appointment with Stephen, felt very confident in the work that needed to be done.
Stephen said that it would take 3 days and upon starting the work, it finished on time.
Also when I had to speak in the office Sandy was wonderful to deal with.
Work outside and inside was restored to its original state, very clean.

Thank you Iolanda for choosing Rooter-Man Drain & Sewer Service for your old clay sewer line replacement requirements. Sewer line replacement due to tree root infestation is one of our many specialties. Sewer line replacement is a task that we are highly trained in and we are the number one choice in many municipalities when it comes to sewer line repair or replacements . Thank you for the opportunity and thank you for this kind review.

More about Rooter Man Gta

ROOTER-MAN Plumbing And Drain Service is a group of professionals with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our mission is to provide high quality professional advice and solutions to home-owners. We pride ourselves in providing to our customers the highest standards in customer care throughout the process. We will provide exceptional "beyond the call of duty" services to all our customers. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service, response and quality workmanship. We take pride in our ability to diagnose, give options and complete the job with 100 percent customer satisfaction every time. If you require emergency plumbing services in the Toronto and GTA regions, there are 24 hour emergency plumbers in Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Etobicoke and Burlington locations on stand-by ready to service you. From Plumbing and Drain issues to Wet Basement Waterproofing, Rooter-Man can handle and specializes in these services and more!