Rooter-Man GTA

Reviews for Rooter-Man GTA

Jordan in Toronto
Jordan in Toronto

Clogged Sewer Main

We had our basement drain back up. I called at 12:00pm and spoke with Lisa who was able to shuffle schedules and get us an opening between 3:00 and 5:00pm the same day. The Plumber Robert arrived just after 3:00 and was very professional and friendly with my wife, he took the time to explain what he was doing and where the problems were. Instead of letting my wife put me on the phone with Robert, he went over everything with her and made sure that she understood what was happening so she could explain it to me herself.

Both my wife and I were very impressed with Robert's thoroughness and the fact he took the time to educate instead of rushing to get the job done. Being new to Toronto, I now wont have to hesitate when trying to find a plumber in the future because Robert and Rooter-Man will always be my first call.

Hi Jordan, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our company, it was a pleasure doing business with you and your wife. Please do give us a call if you need any help in the future for your plumbing or drain problems, we will be glad to help! ☺

gosiab13
gosiab13

Block Kitchen Pipe

Extremely professional, very knowledgeable, willing to do what is necessary to complete the job to your satisfaction. Thank you very much for all your help in cleaning this mess.
Margaret B.

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Please give us a call anytime you need us!

Endrit C.
Endrit C.

Install new toilet

I had the urgency of replacing a toilet for my rental unit. Alex was professional and guided me on purchasing the new toilet. He installed it with no issues. He was polite and I could tell he was an expert at completing the job. Area of work was kept clean at all times. Superb job! And if I ever have any plumbing need I will most definitely call the company. Thank you.

Endrit, we greatly appreciate your fantastic review about Alex. We definitely look forward to working with you in the future.

Deborah
Deborah

Kitchen sink blocked

Had a block in the kitchen sink. They fixed it quick and even cleaned under the sink. I will not use anyone else again.

Deborah, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you are pleased with our quality of service. our plumbers are fsntastic! I hope we see you again soon.

JohnMississauga
JohnMississauga

Kitchen drain

Alex did a great job! He even gave us advice to prevent further problems. He also tightened the drain basket.

Thank you John for choosing Rooter-Man for your blocked kitchen sink and sewer cleaning needs. Alex is one of our many top Drain specialists and we are glad you had a positive experience with our company and honest methods. thank you for this review!

kaimo
kaimo
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pipe fix

Identified the issue, advise what needed to be done, And completed work quickly. I was a little surprised how much it cost.

Thank you kindly for your review of Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Service. We are happy you were satisfied with the plumbing work performed. Our pricing is industry standard and comparable to similar companies of equal quality and standards. Our master plumbers are fully licensed and exceed expectations when it comes to diagnosing, advising, and repair of any plumbing issues. We look forward to servicing your plumbing needs again.

Ron in London
Ron in London

SUMP PUMP REPLACEMENT

I called Rooter. man because of my sump pump malfunctioning. Robert was very prompt in arriving to diagnose my issue. We agreed that a replacement pump was in order. He gave me an estimate and completed the job in a very professional manner. As a former technician myself I recognise quality workmanship when I see it. Robert went above and beyond my expectations. Through no fault of his, I had an issue that was a result of the original installation of the sump system installed years ago by another company. He was back the very next day and resolved my problem without question. I am very impressed with this kind of customer care which is so hard to find currently. Thank you very much Robert and Rooter.man.

Ron, it was a pleasure doing business with you as well. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Robert, we are lucky to have Rob on our team. Please give us a call should you require any assistance in the future. Thanks again and I hope you have a fantastic day!

*** from Brampton
*** from Brampton

Fixed Leak

Alex was phenomenal! Initally, we thought the leak in our house was from the washroom. Through his diagnosis, it turned out the ice-maker in our fridge was the cause! Alex's friendly nature and professionalism was greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for the glowing review about Alex, he is truly a good plumber with a great future with Rooter-Man Plumbers. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Have a great day!

NotHandy in Oakville
NotHandy in Oakville

Sump Pump malfunction

I called on a Sunday night at 8ish pm/et, and expressed my desperate concerns for the fact that the sump-pump had been working for 4-days non-stop and had stopped suddenly. I really thought my basement was going to be flooded. They were amazing. In Half hr (or less), one of their technicians called and heard my voice. He was in King-city finishing another job, and reassured me he will be there as soon as possible. He came, and apparently there wasn’t a major problem - he educated us thoroughly - fabulous man, and an honest man. His name is Bob.

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man Plumbing Services and drain service for your sump pump and sump emergency requirements. Our Rooter-Man staff have a vast knowledge in choosing what type of sump system or maintainable that is required for your home. Thank you for this kind review!

Best,

Rooter-Man Staff.

Judi
Judi
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Plumbing

I had two sinks and one toilet to be fixed. Alex was very good. Walked me through the process and quoted price before proceeding. He then showed me everything that he fixed before invoicing me through his iPad which was great. Would recommend him and the company

Judi, It was a pleasure to service your sink and toilet issues. We are pleased to hear that Alex walked you through the full process. Making sure our customers understand the work that has been performed is important to us. We are also ecstatic to hear that you found our invoicing process to be easy and seamless. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review about Rooter-Man plumbing and Drain Service.

More about Rooter-Man GTA

ROOTER-MAN Plumbing And Drain Service is a group of professionals with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our mission is to provide high quality professional advice and solutions to home-owners. We pride ourselves in providing to our customers the highest standards in customer care throughout the process. We will provide exceptional "beyond the call of duty" services to all our customers. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service, response and quality workmanship. We take pride in our ability to diagnose, give options and complete the job with 100 percent customer satisfaction every time. If you require emergency plumbing services in the Toronto and GTA regions, there are 24 hour emergency plumbers in Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Etobicoke and Burlington locations on stand-by ready to service you. From Plumbing and Drain issues to Wet Basement Waterproofing, Rooter-Man can handle and specializes in these services and more!

Drain Services, Plumbing, and Waterproofing
Enzymes for drain cleaning maintenance, Advantage Plan Memberships
Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning / Clearing, Drain Repair, Sewer Back-Ups, Sewer Line Replacement, Sewer Line Repair,Flooded Basements, Waterline Replacement, Trenchless Sewer Line/Waterline replacement, TV Camera Inspections, Backflow Preventers, Sump Pumps, Leak Detection, Pipe Thawing, Clogged Toilets, Wet Basement Waterproofing, Weeping Tiles, Weeping Tile Replacement, Interior Waterproofing and High Pressure Hot Water Jetting
We stock all major sink, faucet and toilet brands. We proudly stock our trucks with Rigid tools
We specialize in Plumbing, Drain and Sewer services and also in Watermain repair and replacements and also in Wet Basement Waterproofing.
1970
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, and Cash.
Visa, MasterCard,Debit and Cash
Trade Number: D25183
TORONTO Contractor's License No: T87-4540654 OAKVILLE Contractor's Licence No. 16-110717
No job is too big or too small for Rooter-Man Plumbers.
PROJECT RATE
Rooter-Man provides Price Quotes up-front BEFORE the work begins. We only begin when the customer ag
All of our work comes with a written guarantee. Manufacuturers warranty on purchased parts / items.