Rooter-Man GTA

Judi
Judi
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Plumbing

I had two sinks and one toilet to be fixed. Alex was very good. Walked me through the process and quoted price before proceeding. He then showed me everything that he fixed before invoicing me through his iPad which was great. Would recommend him and the company

Judi, It was a pleasure to service your sink and toilet issues. We are pleased to hear that Alex walked you through the full process. Making sure our customers understand the work that has been performed is important to us. We are also ecstatic to hear that you found our invoicing process to be easy and seamless. Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review about Rooter-Man plumbing and Drain Service.

kopplin_jen
kopplin_jen

New toilet and replaced sewage pump

Alex was very knowkedable and was able to quickly assess the problem. He made every effort to get the part needed and completed the job well. He also cleaned the area of the plumbing work very well. I’d recommend Alex again:)

Jen, thank you for taking the time to review our company. Alex and the staff at Rooter-Man truly specialize in sewage ejector back up emergencies and new toilet recommendations and installations. You made the right choice when it came to choosing a sewer and Drain Contractor for your Drain back up emergency and we thank you for your business.

Tub Spout replacement and toilet valve

I believe I was overcharged for replacing bath spout diverts. I was present when one was replaced ( Unscrewed, pulled out and replaced with the new one). These bath spouts are approximately $30.00 - 40.00 each and I was charged 180.00 for one.
They also replaced the fill valve, flapper and braided hose for a toilet for 235.00. These jobs were not complicated!
I can’t comment if this is standard pricing but I will definitely shop around and be more selective.

Angela, thank you for taking the time to review Rooter-Man. At Rooter-Man we are up front and transparent with our pricing before proceeding with any work. There are never any surprises. Our fully qualified plumbing and drain professionals pride themselves on many things such as their workmanship, professionalism, punctuality, cleanliness and warranty of their work. At any point in time prior to proceeding with the task the opportunity to decline the pricing and work is present. A threat to post a negative review after the work was performed does not warrant a discount for a job well done. It is unfortunate that you are not the right fit for our company. Should you change your opinion we would be happy to possibly consider servicing your plumbing needs again.
Kind Regards,
Your friendly staff at Rooter-Man Plumbing and Drain Services

Carol
Carol

Repair

The two men,Neil and Lamar, were friendly and very efficient. They showed me what they were doing as they were doing the repair.
I’m am very satisfied with their work and would definitely have them back and would also recommend them to family and friends

Thanks

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man for your main water shut off valve replacement needs. Our Plumbing staff are highly qualified to handle any Plumbing , Drain and Sewer emergencies. thank you for this review.

jeaquirion
jeaquirion

Dishwasher valve replacement

Plumber was a little late due to previous appointment that lasted longer than anticipated and apologized for it. He was very courteous and very professional. He explained the issue and fixed it in no time. Very satisfied with the service/work.
Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Dishwasher installations are just one of our many specialities. We look forward to be of service to you again should your require any other Plumbing or Drain Services.

mike.leonardi
mike.leonardi
1 review Milton, ON

Toilet plumbing

Great service, friendly and went above and beyond, very pleased with the technicians and their help!

Thank you so much for your positive review Mike, you were a pleasure to do business with. Please give us a call if you need any assistance in the future with your plumbing or drains... have a great day!

christine.greg.young
christine.greg.young
1 review Burlington, ON

Clogged drains

Alex did a wonderful job. He was neat and tidy. Very professional and was very pleasant and patient with my family.

That is definitely great to hear Christine. Alex is a great asset to our company and we are lucky to have him on our team. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and we look forward to working with you again in the future. ☺

Dagnachew in Brantford
Dagnachew in Brantford

Clogged Washroom

My toilet was clogged and I had severe drain issues causing a loud rumbling in my basement. I decided to call rooter man and Alex came right away. He unclogged the toilet and solved the water and noise issue. He explained the issues within my drainage step by step and helped me understand how the water backed up. He brought a video camera tool to show the work he was doing. Alex was very professional and respectful. I was very glad I called this company and I was more than satisfied with Alex's service.

Thank you so much for your kind review. At Rooter-man we do our absolute best to make sure the customer fully understands any problems they may have with their drains or plumbing.
If you should need us for anything more please dont hesitate to give us a call and we will be more than glad to be of service to you. Have a wonderful day!

Arthur from Toronto
Arthur from Toronto

leak

We had a leak in our ceiling. Neil and Lamar came promptly, explained everything (including price) at each step. They were polite and friendly. They quickly located and addressed the problem. They then cleaned up afterwards so efficiently that the only evidence they had ever been in our home was the fact that the leak had stopped.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Arthur. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Neil and Lamar are truly a gem to have on our team and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

nucdoc
nucdoc

Sump pump installation

Redo piping on existing sump and install a secondary backup
Very professional work. And better install than original builder installation

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Please give us a call should you need any service in the future.

More about Rooter-Man GTA

ROOTER-MAN Plumbing And Drain Service is a group of professionals with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our mission is to provide high quality professional advice and solutions to home-owners. We pride ourselves in providing to our customers the highest standards in customer care throughout the process. We will provide exceptional "beyond the call of duty" services to all our customers. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service, response and quality workmanship. We take pride in our ability to diagnose, give options and complete the job with 100 percent customer satisfaction every time. If you require emergency plumbing services in the Toronto and GTA regions, there are 24 hour emergency plumbers in Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Etobicoke and Burlington locations on stand-by ready to service you. From Plumbing and Drain issues to Wet Basement Waterproofing, Rooter-Man can handle and specializes in these services and more!

Drain Services, Plumbing, and Waterproofing
Enzymes for drain cleaning maintenance, Advantage Plan Memberships
Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning / Clearing, Drain Repair, Sewer Back-Ups, Sewer Line Replacement, Sewer Line Repair,Flooded Basements, Waterline Replacement, Trenchless Sewer Line/Waterline replacement, TV Camera Inspections, Backflow Preventers, Sump Pumps, Leak Detection, Pipe Thawing, Clogged Toilets, Wet Basement Waterproofing, Weeping Tiles, Weeping Tile Replacement, Interior Waterproofing and High Pressure Hot Water Jetting
We stock all major sink, faucet and toilet brands. We proudly stock our trucks with Rigid tools
We specialize in Plumbing, Drain and Sewer services and also in Watermain repair and replacements and also in Wet Basement Waterproofing.
1970
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, and Cash.
Visa, MasterCard,Debit and Cash
Trade Number: D25183
TORONTO Contractor's License No: T87-4540654 OAKVILLE Contractor's Licence No. 16-110717
No job is too big or too small for Rooter-Man Plumbers.
PROJECT RATE
Rooter-Man provides Price Quotes up-front BEFORE the work begins. We only begin when the customer ag
All of our work comes with a written guarantee. Manufacuturers warranty on purchased parts / items.