Smart AV Home Automation Systems & Home Theater

Formerly Canada Smart Home Solutions
Green Products & Services
HomeStars  >  Green Products & Services in Richmond Hill  >  Smart AV Home Automation Systems & Home Theater

Reviews for Smart AV Home Automation Systems & Home Theater

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

unprofessional

My experience is totally different than other people here. Reza was supposed to come by to check our house and give us the quote. I was told that he is very busy and he can't come sooner than next Thursday(June/15/2018). I confirmed Thursday is good. nobody showed up. I sent him another text message after three weeks to follow up(July/07), I was called and they said they are too busy and can't do my job. They told me that they have some big commercials that's why they can't do it for a while. I told them that I am not in rush , I will wait until their commercial project is done, again they mentioned no we can't, I was shocked, I said I can wait until October, November, December , next year whenever they have time. they refused again. I would totally understand if I was in rush and they didn't have time but I am not in rush at all and they refused my job. It's good that a company is that busy in this slow market , but having a customer wait for 3 weeks and reject the job without any reason is very impolite and unprofessional to me. I even sent Reza a text message after and mentioned I am not happy with the way he dealt with me, but I guess he doesn't have time to respond.

Andrey in North york
Andrey in North york
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Home theatre, distributed audio & CCTV

This is the second time I'm dealing with Smart AV company.
- professional and knowelageble team
- high quality products
- clean installation
- great customer support
I would highly recommend it to my friends.

Thank You Sir! Always a pleasure.

Sara from Markham
Sara from Markham

Home Automation

We renovated our home just a while ago and Smart AV helped us do the low voltage wiring which included cable, data and telephone, sound system; as well as smart wiring for the home. They implemented an automation system which combines lighting, security, heating and cooling, sound system and surveillance cameras. We are very happy with the installation, service and their availability through-out the 3 month period of our renovation. Their work was clean, tidy and organized. Reza was very patient and actually took the time to train us a few times, and helped us learn and use the system. We absolutely love our home automation system and the beautiful work they did!

We strongly recommend them to other people as we have referred them to a few other friends so far and they all seem to be happy!

Again, thanks guys for your help and good luck!

Thanks Sara. it was a pleasure working for you and your family. look forward to hear from you again.

maisam from Toronto
maisam from Toronto

home automation

I’d like to thank Smart AV Inc for their clean, organized, and professional work. We built our new home and for the duration of the 6-7 months that Smart AV was involved in this project, they were always on-time, neat and professional. They provided us with all the low voltage needs of our home. We were very interested to have distributed audio and home automation to control lights, music, temperature, cameras and the alarm system of our home. From the first day of the sale tilltoday, they have always been available on a timely manner and helped us if we needed anything from them. We are very happy with their service and definitely suggest them to our friends. Thank You!

Best,

Maisam.

Milad from Toronto
Milad from Toronto

Single Family Residentil House

In my latest house project, I was looking for a low voltage contractor and like always I obtained 3 quotes from 3 different contractors. I picked Smart AV for the job with the reasoning that they had offered me the best price and also the company owner, Reza Shalileh, possessed great credentials and was a real Engineer with a degree from U of T.
But frankly, deep down I knew that I was listening to my gut when I decided to go with Smart AV. It is just that the owner, Reza, has a great deal of passion for his work and this can be seen in him in the very first meeting.
Today, I am glad I chose Smart AV and I can confidently recommend them for your Automation and low voltage solutions. You can be sure that you are in good hands. You will be working with people who genuinely care for your needs and the quality of their job.

Amir from Toronto
Amir from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

AV installation

They listen to the client, take a serious look at all options and very knowledgeable. Great commitment to client service, thorough, and very clean. Highly recommend to anyone looking for home AV, security and networking solutions.

kronagh from North York
kronagh from North York
1 review North York, ON

Home Automation

Thank you Smart Home Solutions!

They did such a great job; Punctual, very fast and adequate...extremely knowledgable and their prices are highly compatible. I give you a 5 out of 5.

I enjoyed working with you guys and I will call you again and again.
Thanks

Tony in Courtice
Tony in Courtice

Very Happy!

They did a great job networking my home. I was really impressed by how fast it was done and also how clean everything looked when they finished. I have no problem recommending this company!

Elco in Aurora
Elco in Aurora
1 review AURORA, ON

Home Theater Installation

This smart guy is so professional and passionate! I had a few awful experience with other companies, so I choose home theater installation company carefully. But this guy just gave me the best customer service I have never experienced before. Work is done perfectly and quickley and he teaches you things that you can adjust your systems by yourself in the future. I compared the price with other companies, the price he offered is lower the most of the others. So, the work is perfect, the price is great, what are you waitting for??? Call him!

Amin
Amin
1 review North York, ON

Security System

We have been in the construction business for over 10 years, and I have never came across a contractor this passionate and knowledgeable about the work they do. Canada Smart Home Solutions goes extreme when it comes to customer service. All phone calls are answered quickly and they are at the job as soon as you need them. We are very happy with their work in a number of our projects and will definitely work with them again in future.

More about Smart AV Home Automation Systems & Home Theater

Smart AV Home Automation System is a team of Electrical/ Computer Engineers and Programmers, Audio-Video Experts, and Professional Technicians who endeavour to provide superior service in the Audio/ Video industry to their clients. Automation, Televisions, Speakers, Screens, Projectors, Touch Screens, Subwoofers, Speaker Wire, HDMI, Tuners, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Brackets, Shelves, Racks, ...