Smart Av Home Automation Systems & Home Theater

Reviews for Smart Av Home Automation Systems & Home Theater

Pooya in North York
Pooya in North York

Home Automation

Reza and Hamed, have been very professional, and helpful throughout our projects with them and, we enjoyed working with them! We definitely
would recommend them to others. We are looking forward to our future projects with them.

sohila in Mississauga
sohila in Mississauga

Shades

Hamed, thank you for the beautiful smart shades. I have got a ton of complements for my shades, the design and fabric as it complements my furniture really well. Thanks for spending the time to go through all your catalogues and being patient with me. All the best with your business.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Alarms and Cameras

Thanks guys for your service. I had used smart AV before at my place for a tv installation. I had them come to my parents place to setup their alarm and add a few cameras. Very happy with their service and polite team. Thanks.

Tara in Brampton
Tara in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home automation

Smart AV team automated my entire home. The process was easy and smooth. Their team was professional and their work quality was excellent. Home automation at its best. Sound system, lighting, blinds and much more.
Highly recommended.

Tara
Tara

TV Setup

Smart AV Home Automation Systems & Home Theater
Richmond Hill
L4E 4M2

Smart AV mounted my TV and cleaned up all the wires for my reciever and sound system. I also got a smart remote control which made it much easier to control all my units. thanks.

Igor in Toronto
Igor in Toronto

Wifi

I had a very bad experience with my wifi throughout the house. A friend introduced smart av. They came for a few hours and had it improved greatly. Great service guys. Strongly recommended.

Ali
Ali
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

SMART ALARM AND CAMERAS

Thank you Hamed for the great solution you installed at my house. The alarm system works great. And the cameras have great resolution. Thanks again.

Iman R.
Iman R.

Awesome work

Professional crew, awesome workmanship and attention to details. They showed up on time and completed the work beautifully, neatly and in a timely manner.
I highly recommend them.
Thank you for your service!

wmcdacosta
wmcdacosta

Home theater

Just wanted to thank smart av crew for the great service. Their crew was very neat, professional And delivered a great setup. This was the second time we have used them and highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very good service and friendley staff would recommend to home owners and builders. Very happy with the out come of the aviation of my new home! Thank you again smart ba

More about Smart Av Home Automation Systems & Home Theater

Smart AV Home Automation System is a team of Electrical/ Computer Engineers and Programmers, Audio-Video Experts, and Professional Technicians who endeavour to provide superior service in the Audio/ Video industry to their clients. Automation, Televisions, Speakers, Screens, Projectors, Touch Screens, Subwoofers, Speaker Wire, HDMI, Tuners, Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Brackets, Shelves, Racks, ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Richmond Hill?