Cleaning Services Toronto

House & Apartment Cleaning
1 ETOBICOKE ETOBICOKE ON M9P1S2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Etobicoke  >  Cleaning Services Toronto

Reviews for Cleaning Services Toronto

Anna in Etobicoke
Anna in Etobicoke

Excellent

I have been using Helen's for over a year now and I do not know what I would do without them. I have my cleaning twice a month and they are always on time and the best part is that they are out of the house within an hour. My place is always spotless, I have no complaints about the cleaning. Svetlana the owner is a pleasure to deal with and is always open to special requests to modify our cleaning. Great team of ladies!

Mike from Ontario
Mike from Ontario

Cleaning

LIMITED cleaning tools / chemicals.
LIMITED english speaking.
QUICK SURFACE (not deep cleaning) by them.
They do not stand behind their 100% service guarantee. It was a nightmare to deal with them during and after as they did come back to finish.

Svetlana from Helen's Home Services
Svetlana from Helen's Home Services
1 review Ajax, ON

Top Quality Cleaning Products

Hi! I just want to recommend our Top Quality Cleaning Supplies for cleaners. I own Helen's Home Services cleaning company (www.cleanfreak.pva-tech.com) we also have our on-line store for Cleaning Supplies www.shopping.pva-tech.com.
Our cleaners were never as happy with the cleaning until they started using our new cleaning supplies. Professional light weight aluminium mops with Microfiber pads; quick and easy top quality cleaning. Our long time customers are so happy with the use of our new products that they have started purchasing the supplies for their own use. We do free delivery for all of GTA and can provide a demonstration of our products. I guarantee you will be more than happy with our products. Thanks and have a great day!

More about Cleaning Services Toronto

Service Frequency Rate per hour One time service $25. 00 Regular clients can enjoy lower rates. Monthly or bi-weekly service $19. 00 Weekly service $18. 00 Special evening cleaning service available after 4: 00pm - $25. 00 cell; (647)7074215 (647)707-4215