Antara

Mississauga ON L5G 3X6

Reviews for Antara

Andi Mell in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Elen and Ramez were great to work with. They both did what they said they would do in a diligent, professional and timely manner.

I'm just about finished with all the structural changes and have had no problems with completing the project, permits or inspections. We are very satisfied and will definitely use their services again.

John Mokabel in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Antara did a great job deigning and planinng my house in Mississauga they also did great job folowing up with planing an commitie of adjusment in the city.
I am very happy with their work and effort, its like they were working on their own house.

EC in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Antara did a fantastic job of framing my kitchen. Ramez and his team were
friendly, knowledgeable and really eager to leave my family and I with a
finished job that we would be happy with. He worked on our place as if it was
his own house, watching for problems ahead of time and making sure no corners were ever cut. Compared to other tradespeople we've hired, they were quick, tidy, and affordable. I'll definitely hire them back for whatever renovation we need to do next!

Tony Kariakos in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Ramez (Roma) built my house, and his step by step instruction is fantastic, no lumber waste, the raising went up with no problems, and the house was done by the time was given to us,

I would definitely recommend him for his great work, and I would definitely use him again,

North Pole Homes

Jacek Walczak in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Excellent job and honest people. They did care about the project from start to the end of the project. Would recommend Antara for any project in greater Toronto. They are reasonable on prices as well.

More about Antara

Antara is an experienced company truly dedicated to providing the highest quality of residential home plans and custom / remodel design. *SERVICES Design and Permits Framing custom houses Professional framing demolition Renovation framing Building decks, porches and fences Doors, window installation Trim window and door casing, baseboardand wood crown mouldings ...