Cerc Oil Tank Removal Vancouver

Yasmin in Abbotsford
Yasmin in Abbotsford
1 review ABBOTSFORD, BC

Tank removal

I hired these guys to remove my leaky oil tank. I was a little concerned because the friend from North Van recommended these guys, and she said they're based all the way where she lives. And given that I'm all the way in Abbotsford I wasn't sure if they'd come out here (turns out they do).
Anyway, they were very professional and uber-quick. Initially there was a bit of a problem getting to the area where the oil tank was buried, and I was worried they'd have to take down the hedge in order to get their excavator to dig it out. I had to go to a meeting halfway through their work so I was nervous if I were going to find a missing chunk in my beautiful hedge when I came back home. But when I was back a few hours later, the tank was out, and the hedge was never disturbed.
They were able to maneuver a bobcat (now I know what a bobcat is, btw) without making a big mess of the yard, and they were just cleaning up after themselves when I came back.
I'm very pleased with their demeanor and professionalism

We'll look into having someone take care of the phone in future. Thanks for the heads-up and a great review