High Mark Plumbing

Kay-Loo
Kay-Loo
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing Repair to Leaky toilet valve

High Mark plumbing was punctual, professional and courteous. They responded quickly, explained everything thoroughly and send digital photo records as well. It was great! A little pricey but you get what you pay for :)

1 review Vancouver, BC

Full replacement of drainage around the house

Fairly expensive, but extremely thorough. Scott did more than what was estimated for initially but stayed with the same quote. The job was completed in a timely manner, with as little disruption as possible. We didn't know this company at all, but since this, we trust them. That is important!

yvonne hilliard from New Westminster
yvonne hilliard from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

disconnect gas stove

I called Highmark as I required a gas fitter. They sent Matt. He arrive on time. He was very knowledgeable, friendly & his work was excellent. I will be calling in the future for a gas fitter & hopefully will get Matt.

Karen Harbick from New Westminster
Karen Harbick from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Heating and Plumbing

We did a big renovation of our house about eight years ago and our contractor found High Mark Plumbing for us. They did the pipes for two bathrooms, a kitchen and installed a new furnace. We’ve had them back ever since and everybody we’ve dealt with has been excellent. They are very personable, reliable and really know what they are doing.

Dave Bennett from Surrey
Dave Bennett from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Plumbing

My house is about 20 years old and the outdoor drains were clogged so I called High Mark Plumbing to fix them. They did a very good job and were on time, on schedule and on budget. The workers really knew what they were doing and communicated very clearly what they were going to do while minimizing destruction to the landscape.

Eric from Habidex Renovations
Eric from Habidex Renovations
11 reviews New Westminster, BC

Plumbing

I have a home renovation company and we have used High Mark for alot of our plumbin work. They’re expensive but they always do a really good job. They’re very professional and always show up in uniforms and well marked vehicles. Definitely an upper end plumbing firm.

Ben Jacques from Coquitlam
Ben Jacques from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Heating and Plumbing

Highmark Plumbing was very helpful and informative when they installed a toilet, hot water tank and furnace in my home. Everyone who worked for them did an excellent job and I’ve already recommended them to five other people.

K. Takemori from Coquitlam
K. Takemori from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Plumbing

Whenever we need plumbing repairs we call High Mark because they’re excellent. They come when they say they are going to, they are polite and the plumber always explains what’s being done and why. We’ve never had a bad experience with them.

Ron Abbing from Richmond
Ron Abbing from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Heating and Plumbing

Over the years, High Mark has done quite a bit of work for us. They’ve installed gas lines, a hot water tank, a new furnace and done plumbing. Ryan is very skilled and he does good work. Every time I’ve needed High Mark I call and get a quote. Sometimes they’re a little more sometimes they’re less but I’ve always gone back to them.

Brad Alden from North Vancouver
Brad Alden from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Heating and Plumbing

High Mark did a first class job replacing my old furnace and thermostat with new ones. Ryan is outstanding, the job they did was fantastic and I couldn’t give them a better review.

More about High Mark Plumbing

At High Mark Plumbing we are Vancouver's leader in plumbing, heating, sewer and drain services, water heaters & gas furance installation and repair. Our Plumbers offer 24 hour emergency service too.