Drywall Repairman

HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Vancouver  >  Drywall Repairman

Reviews for Drywall Repairman

James Strilesky from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Stavros, the Drywall Repairman, came when he said he would and did an outstanding job on the ceiling water damage repair I originally contacted him about as well as a few settling cracks that I showed him. He was careful in our house and as neat and clean as possible given the nature of the work. It was a delight to work with a skilled tradesman who "over delivers" on what he says he will do! He will be the first person I contact should I ever have a need for any more drywall work to be done.

It was a pleasure working for you and talking about life the universe and everything. Drywall Repairman hopes that we can do business again. In fact we are coming to do some more painting in the winter. Thanks Jim for your confidence in us.

Harley from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Stavros was prompt and very professional. The end result was perfect and you could never tell there was a leak. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, or use his services again.

Thank you for your kind words for the popcorn ceiling repair.
Stavros - Drywall Repairman

Karen from Coquitlam
1 review Vancouver, BC

I was extremely impressed with the job that Stavros accomplished in a single day. He removed texture from the ceiling in our living room, den and hallway, applied more than one skim coat and sprayed sealer to paint-ready. He is very hard-working, prompt, personable and pleasant fellow. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others or using him again! Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you Karen for your favourable review. Yes, we did work very hard at removing your ceiling texture. Skimming 2 coats also helped in getting a smooth flat finish. Glad to help. Drywall Repairman Vancouver BC

John Campbell from Richmond
1 review W Vancouver, BC

I needed a small repair to a textured ceiling caused by some water damage and called Stavros.He delivered as promised.His quality of work is exceptional.I was extremely pleased with the result and would certainly use him again and would not hesitate to recommend his services to others.

When we saw your previous popcorn ceiling repair, it was no surprise that you called us for the texture repair. Thanks John for the work, Drywall Repairman is looking forward to the next one.

Phil from TSAWWASSEN
1 review Delta, BC

Stavros did an excellent job in a single day that far surpassed our expectations. The texture repair portion of the ceiling cannot be discerned from the rest of it and he also painted the whole approx. 400 sq ft room ceiling. The job included: taping, removal of surrounding texture, applying several skim coats, applying texture and blending in, painting the whole ceiling. He also masked 14 light fittings and a skylight and completely covered to room in plastic to eliminate any overspray on walls and furniture. Stavros is a very personable and friendly guy and worked hard to complete the whole job in a day. I can thoroughly recommend him for this kind of work. Thanks Stavros!

Thank you for being good customers as well. I also appreciate you telling me that my van sign was what prompted you to look for my company online and you found me on homestars. We always appreciate the work. A big thank you from Drywall Repairman in Vancouver BC

ronald c
1 review Vancouver, BC

When I first contacted Stavros I instantly felt he was the contractor for me. His knowledge level and professional attitude kept me keenly interested during our first encounter. Then I lost his contact info. It took me awhile to find it but I was very happy I did. Stavros and his team were on time and began the job when he said he was going to and they did a tremendous job as part of my full renovation. They painted my entire place even the 30 foot vaulted ceilings, changed my old rounded corner beads to square corners and replaced all my baseboards and trim around the doors. He capped and painted my stairwell railing base and prepared my closet door opening to perfect specifications. Stavros even fixed up drywall areas I had done myself years prior to a very professional appearance all at a very reasonable price. There was no changes to the price as Stavros quoted perfectly. Stavros and his team listen to exactly what you want and if you don't know what you want, he will make suggestions for you. He and his team are pleasurable to work with and to have in your home. Their workmanship is impeccable. They left my home clean, neat and tidy and I came home to a new modern updated looking apartment. I will hire Stavros and his team again as soon as I have another renovation to be done...without question. Thank you Stavros for being the professional you are. You did an amazing job and I am very happy.
Ron

It was a pleasure working for you guys as well. We worked hard at getting the job done right. your place was a penthouse downtown and it had to be done right. The whole Drywall Repairman Team appreciate the work. Thanks again Guys!

Matt O from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

It's not an easy task to find a reliable trade for a one day job. Drywall Repairman was just the right guy for the job. He xceeded my expecations and worked with me to get the best results within my budget. Great advise and results when I had a quick turn around to get my condo ready to rent out again.

I hope everything goes well for you Matt. It was a pleasure working for a progressive young man as yourself. Thank you for the kind words.
Drywall Repairman Vancouver wishes you all the best.

Angie from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

The project I originally hired Drywall Repairman for was to remove a 2500sqft ceiling plate, which was in and of itself a big job. He was awesome and did a great job. Last minute I needed him to step in on another project and he took care of it no problem. Once the new project started his guys were working virtually around the clock, even weekends! They finished ahead of schedule and all the guys were really easy going, great personalities and accommodating.

We removed all of the popcorn texture from the ceilings on this job. Angie was a very good client and we appreciated the work. She did throw a curve ball and asked us to finish what here contractor did not and it added a lot of unexpected work. We rose to the challenge and did our best under the circumstances. Thanks Angie for your kind words. Everyone at Drywall Repairman in Vancouver Thanks you and your husband.

More about Drywall Repairman

Full Service Drywall Installation, Repair & Painting Company. Our list of services include drywall repair, installation, popcorn ceiling repair as well as trim installation. Our fully qualified tradesmen are professional, courteous and clean. We are sure you will enjoy working with us as so many other have. Please visit our YouTube™ Channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/drywallrepairman ) and listen to the many video testimonials our happy customer were more than happy to give. You can also send us specifications of your project by filling in our online form - http://drywallrepairman.com/contact-us/