Drywall Repairman

Drywall Contractors
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Vancouver  >  Drywall Repairman

Reviews for Drywall Repairman

Fast, friendly and great workmanship

Stavros gave me a quote and was able to do this job in ONE day (versus other quotes that were going to take 2-3 days). His work is flawless. He is polite, funny and a great businessman. I would not hessitate to use his company again or refer him to others. He enjoys his coffee black!

Yes, I do like my coffee black when it's Nespresso!! We enjoyed working for you as well and appreciate the hospitality that was shown while we were repairing your bathroom ceiling ans wall. Many thanks from Drywallrepairman.com in Vancouver BC

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painted Walls, Ceiling, and Trim in Condo

Stavros and his team were an ease to work with and delivered quick and quality painting to my condo.

Stavros was very helpful in making recommendations that would result in a great look at a very reasonable price! These guys go the next step because they want you to be happy with the end result, which I very much am!

Thanks again!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Flawless ceiling and wall repairs

Stavros of DrywallRepairMan did a ceiling and wall repair for us mid-February. Installing new wiring in the ceiling had resulted in three holes cut some distance apart in a ceiling and one in a wall. After submitting a request for a quote, Stavros replied within two days and in less than two weeks he came to do the repairs. The ceiling repairs were done professionally and flawlessly. The color and texture of the repairs are so well matched with the rest of the ceiling that the repair is invisible. The wall repair is excellent as well; it only needs primer and paint to make it appear invisible as well.

Thank you for your kind review of Drywallrpairman. We enjoyed doing your ceiling repair because you were a gentleman and the job description was acurate. We llok forward to working you again and appreciate very much your quality of client. Thanks

shaunywilliams in Port Coquitlam
shaunywilliams in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen ceiling repair

I would definitely recommend Stavros to anyone who requires work to be done on their home.
My ceiling looks fantastic and much better than it did before.
Stavros completed the job vey quickly and his workmanship was great.
Thanks again

Shaun

Thanks Shaun and Ana. You were both very easy to work with and made the whole process easier. It would be a please to work for you again. Thanks from Drywall Repairman Vancouver.

Sam in
Sam in
1 review Burnaby, BC

Ceiling repair and texturing.

Contacted Stavros for quote on repairing my basement ceiling because of a leak. Chose him because of online pics of his work and good reviews. He is super busy with jobs because he's good so be patient for his replies but well worth the wait. totally recommend Stavros to all my clients and friends.

Thank you Sam for choosing Drywall Repairman and being understanding with scheduling. It really helps. I know you're a realtor and see a lot of tradesmen, so your words have meaning. Thanks again. Looking forward to the next one. Stavros

RF in
RF in
1 review Burnaby, BC

Unreal results

My email to Stavros:

Stavros,

I did not expect our ceiling to be repaired be so flawlessly.

I have been inviting people in off the street to witness your work.

RF ([email protected])

If you would like to see before and after pics, message me there.

I love happy customers. And I love hearing their comments. Thanks for being premium customers.
Thanks from Drywall Repairman

Michael in Vancouver
Michael in Vancouver

bathroom ceiling repair

While I was out of the country a pipe in my bathroom ceiling burst causing a small flood. An emergency call to a plumber resulted in a repair the leak but in the course of the repair the bathroom ceiling was left with a huge hole in the drywall. Based on a recommendation from a neighbor I contacted Stavros and he was able to accommodate me in his schedule the next week. Based on previous experience with drywall contractors I was expecting a lengthy and messy multi-day repair process.
Stavros assured me that he could do the work in one day and true to his word that is exactly what he did. By the end of the day the bathroom ceiling was repaired and expertly repainted. I was particularly delighted with the repainting job since the bathroom walls have an expensive Venetian plaster finish and I was concerned about the potential damage to the walls that the drywall repair and repainting might cause. Given Stavros' multitalented skill set my bathroom has been fully restored.
I have other work that needs to be done in the house including further ceiling drywall repair and repainting and you can guess who I am going to hire to do this work. Stavros will be my go- to- contractor from here on.

Wow! What a great review Michael. I was expecting you to say something nice, but being a law professor, you said it all so eloquently. Drywall Repairman is always pleased to work for the convenience of its clients and we do our best to keep the friendship by being respectful towards our clients homes. Looking forward to the next visit. Thanks again for being a premium client.

Michael Gibson from Langley
Michael Gibson from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Amazing Drywall Repairs!

Contacted Stavros, the Drywall Repairman, as we were nearing the end of our renovation and our general contractor was not able to have their drywall sub-trade do the required work in a timely manner.

We had a wall built to replace an existing door, needed drywall repairs done in bathroom where we relocated a vanity light, nail pops needed repairing, and several drywall patches required where the previous homeowners had cut drywall to repair plumbing leaks. He did it all!

Most importantly, he was extremely CLEAN. Drywall repairs can be very messy. Not only was his actual work awesome, he did his best to minimize the mess. We could hardly tell any drywall work had been done in the house!

1 review Delta, BC

Bathroom ceiling repair

Stavrous did an excellent job in repairing my bathroom ceiling. A hole had been cut in the ceiling to repair a leak above. The popcorn ceiling surface made the repair too difficult for a home handyman. Stavrous provided the estimate and the schedule and stuck to both. He worked professionally and cleaned up after the job. He was pleasant to work with and filled in some extra holes uncomplainingly. Do be careful with carefully specifying the scope of work before the job. Make sure the photographs you send him in order for him to provide the estimate include all aspects of the job site.

Thanks Charlie for the nice review. We at Drywwallrepairman pride ourselves in over delivering where we can. The small extra holes were an over sight on your part and even though you offered to pay, we didn't feel that it was necesassay on this job. You were both so pleasant and accommodating. Premium clients. Thank you kindly for your busnesss, even though you spelled my name wrong.

customer in Vancouver
customer in Vancouver

ceiling repair

Stavros sent an e-mail 2 days before the appointment confirming the arrival time. The working space was well covered by polythene sheeting so that after their cleanup everything was restored to normal. The workmanship was excellent and the repair to a 4 by 1 foot hole in the ceiling is invisible. Tm and Stavros took great care with their preparation, work and cleanup.

Thank you John for hiring Drywall Repairman. We are glad to be able to fix the damage that has been a source of irritation for both you and your wife for the longest time. We look forward to any future work drywall repairs and painting from you. Thank you kindly.

More about Drywall Repairman

Full Service Drywall Installation, Repair & Painting Company. Our list of services include drywall repair, installation, popcorn ceiling repair as well as trim installation. Our fully qualified tradesmen are professional, courteous and clean. We are sure you will enjoy working with us as so many other have. Please visit our YouTube™ Channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/drywallrepairman ) and listen to the many video testimonials our happy customer were more than happy to give. You can also send us specifications of your project by filling in our online form - http://drywallrepairman.com/contact-us/