Drywall Repairman

Drywall Contractors
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Vancouver  >  Drywall Repairman
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Drywall Repairman

Sam in
1 review Burnaby, BC

Contacted Stavros for quote on repairing my basement ceiling because of a leak. Chose him because of online pics of his work and good reviews. He is super busy with jobs because he's good so be patient for his replies but well worth the wait. totally recommend Stavros to all my clients and friends.

Thank you Sam for choosing Drywall Repairman and being understanding with scheduling. It really helps. I know you're a realtor and see a lot of tradesmen, so your words have meaning. Thanks again. Looking forward to the next one. Stavros

RF in
1 review Burnaby, BC

My email to Stavros:

Stavros,

I did not expect our ceiling to be repaired be so flawlessly.

I have been inviting people in off the street to witness your work.

RF (rfjflynn@gmail.com)

If you would like to see before and after pics, message me there.

I love happy customers. And I love hearing their comments. Thanks for being premium customers.
Thanks from Drywall Repairman

Michael in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

While I was out of the country a pipe in my bathroom ceiling burst causing a small flood. An emergency call to a plumber resulted in a repair the leak but in the course of the repair the bathroom ceiling was left with a huge hole in the drywall. Based on a recommendation from a neighbor I contacted Stavros and he was able to accommodate me in his schedule the next week. Based on previous experience with drywall contractors I was expecting a lengthy and messy multi-day repair process.
Stavros assured me that he could do the work in one day and true to his word that is exactly what he did. By the end of the day the bathroom ceiling was repaired and expertly repainted. I was particularly delighted with the repainting job since the bathroom walls have an expensive Venetian plaster finish and I was concerned about the potential damage to the walls that the drywall repair and repainting might cause. Given Stavros' multitalented skill set my bathroom has been fully restored.
I have other work that needs to be done in the house including further ceiling drywall repair and repainting and you can guess who I am going to hire to do this work. Stavros will be my go- to- contractor from here on.

Wow! What a great review Michael. I was expecting you to say something nice, but being a law professor, you said it all so eloquently. Drywall Repairman is always pleased to work for the convenience of its clients and we do our best to keep the friendship by being respectful towards our clients homes. Looking forward to the next visit. Thanks again for being a premium client.

Michael Gibson from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Contacted Stavros, the Drywall Repairman, as we were nearing the end of our renovation and our general contractor was not able to have their drywall sub-trade do the required work in a timely manner.

We had a wall built to replace an existing door, needed drywall repairs done in bathroom where we relocated a vanity light, nail pops needed repairing, and several drywall patches required where the previous homeowners had cut drywall to repair plumbing leaks. He did it all!

Most importantly, he was extremely CLEAN. Drywall repairs can be very messy. Not only was his actual work awesome, he did his best to minimize the mess. We could hardly tell any drywall work had been done in the house!

1 review Delta, BC

Stavrous did an excellent job in repairing my bathroom ceiling. A hole had been cut in the ceiling to repair a leak above. The popcorn ceiling surface made the repair too difficult for a home handyman. Stavrous provided the estimate and the schedule and stuck to both. He worked professionally and cleaned up after the job. He was pleasant to work with and filled in some extra holes uncomplainingly. Do be careful with carefully specifying the scope of work before the job. Make sure the photographs you send him in order for him to provide the estimate include all aspects of the job site.

Thanks Charlie for the nice review. We at Drywwallrepairman pride ourselves in over delivering where we can. The small extra holes were an over sight on your part and even though you offered to pay, we didn't feel that it was necesassay on this job. You were both so pleasant and accommodating. Premium clients. Thank you kindly for your busnesss, even though you spelled my name wrong.

customer in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Stavros sent an e-mail 2 days before the appointment confirming the arrival time. The working space was well covered by polythene sheeting so that after their cleanup everything was restored to normal. The workmanship was excellent and the repair to a 4 by 1 foot hole in the ceiling is invisible. Tm and Stavros took great care with their preparation, work and cleanup.

Thank you John for hiring Drywall Repairman. We are glad to be able to fix the damage that has been a source of irritation for both you and your wife for the longest time. We look forward to any future work drywall repairs and painting from you. Thank you kindly.

Jeff & Nancy from Port Moody
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

We had a leak in our en-suite and there was some staining on the ceiling below. The plumber cut holes in the ceiling to see if it was from the drain. We thought we would have to live with a visible patch unless we replaced the entire ceiling. Stavros came to the rescue and did an amazing job. We can't even see where the original holes were. On time, on budget, cleans up after so you would never know he was there and the quality speaks for itself.

Thank you Jeff and Nancy for your positive review of Drywall Repairman.
We are always pleased when we can come up with a solution that saves our clients money without them having to compromise.
We have many video testimonials that express the same sentiments as Jeff and Nancy on our website: http://goo.gl/LJYcFN . Thank you again for choosing Drywall Repairman in Vancouver BC. See you on the next one.

Barb & Alan Huff from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Stavros and his team did a fantastic job for us; the quality of workmanship was outstanding. As well, the price for the quality of expertise was very fair. The crew was punctual, all experts in their craft and they cleaned the work site as they completed which was much appreciated. This is a company that has the expertise and stands behind it's skill and the product they deliver. Our ceiling looks like new! We highly recommend this company!! Thank you Stavros

Thank you Barb & Al for your kind words. We at DrywallRepairman do our very best to give all of our valued customers the best possible experience when we do our renovations. Doing any kind of Renovation, by definition, is not usually a fun experience for the homeowners. We understand that, and therefore do our best to be fast, efficient and pleasant to be around while doing our job. Thank you both for being premium customers who realize that and appreciate our efforts in that regard. We at DrywallRepairman wish you all the best.

Tanga Arthurs from Pitt Meadows
2 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Stavros is the Man..! Very happy with the work he did for the popcorn ceiling removal. Had some minor issues at the end but he came back no problem to address them. Would highly recommend him for your project.

Thank you Tanga for your kind words. Popcorn ceiling removal, skim coat and painting are processes that require a lot of fine detailing, especially difficult was all the work over your 2 story stairwell. Not to mention, we added the painting as a bonus that was not priced in. Over all you were a great client and I'm glad we could get this job done for such a fussy and particular person as yourself. Looking forward to the next drywall repair job. Thanks

More about Drywall Repairman

Full Service Drywall Installation, Repair & Painting Company. Our list of services include drywall repair, installation, popcorn ceiling repair as well as trim installation. Our fully qualified tradesmen are professional, courteous and clean. We are sure you will enjoy working with us as so many other have. Please visit our YouTube™ Channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/drywallrepairman ) and listen to the many video testimonials our happy customer were more than happy to give. You can also send us specifications of your project by filling in our online form - http://drywallrepairman.com/contact-us/