Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Michael
Michael

Garage Door Openers Install

Chris of Easy Access Garage Doors was very helpful and knowledgeable. His work was very neat and clean, and he worked very efficiently. He recommended the CORRECT product (not necessarily the most expensive product) for me from the outset and I am very pleased with the end result. The garage door openers are working perfectly and I am truly satisfied. I would highly recommend Easy Access Garage Doors!

Domus
Domus

Garage Doors

I am a property manager who counts on reliable fair priced trades. Easy access is both of those and I would recommend them to anyone in need of any garage door related issue.

Jeff Sheriff in Maple
Jeff Sheriff in Maple
2 reviews MAPLE, ON

Garage Doors Installation

I interviewed 6 company's before settling on Easy Access Garage Doors. The workmanship and service received by Chris were "Excellent". This is my first review on Homestars and I felt it was the best way I could show Chris my true appreciation. Approx. 6 months after Chris did my installation my young son hit some combination of buttons on my garage door panel and locked the garage door from opening. I called Chris( I bought the garage door openers from another company before I met Chris) and he laid out what I should do and finished with if I could not fix the problem(it was an easy fix)that he would drop by later and take care of it for me no charge. It is very rare to find business owners today that take such pride in their work and sincerely value their customers satisfaction. I would highly recommend Chris for any related garage door/ opener purchases.

louie  in North york
louie in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Double Garage doors with openers

Chris did an amazing job installing my garage doors and garage door openers. He was always on time, answered my phone calls and whenever i needed something he would always accommodate me. His input was highly appreciated with the style of the product . Quality is A1. Well insulated doors and very quiet door openers(lift master). We were very comfortable with his services. His pricing took us one step closer in choosing chris.I get a lot of compliments with my garage doors and therefore looking forward to showing others his work.

Marco B in Woodbridge
Marco B in Woodbridge

Garage Opener Installation

Chris did an exceptional job installing a garage opener I purchased from Sears. He also provides competitive pricing on liftmaster products. He went above and beyond the install by lubricating the garage tracks and tightening the garage door hardware. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family for installs, maintenance and new garage door installations.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.