Barr's Small Engines Inc.

Lawn Maintenance
14030 Steeles Ave. HORNBY ON L0P1E0
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in HORNBY  >  Barr's Small Engines Inc.

Reviews for Barr's Small Engines Inc.

Vinny in Toronto
Vinny in Toronto

False promises

Dropped off my snowblower and was told repair would be completed in 7-10 days. Called 7 days later for an update and was told another 2 weeks before they could even look at it. They are extremely arrogant and dismissive. Lousy customer service, look elsewhere.

El from Milton
El from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Lawnmower & Snowblower Maintenance

I've been bringing in my snowblower and lawnmower to Barr's for their annual maintenance for the last three years. They provide excellent service at a fair price. Greg is straight-shooter, no BS kind of guy and he does great work.

Wendy from Limehouse
Wendy from Limehouse
1 review Limehouse, ON

lawn mower repair

I was disapointed with the service by Greg Barr. I brought my lawnmower and preassurewasher to be serviced and after 2 times, I still ended up with a lawnmower that is leaking gas out of the carb and a preassure washer that he said he just could not fix. I do not recommend bringing anything to this shop.

Megan
Megan

Tool repair and sharpening

Greg has been taking care of all of my landscaping tools for several seasons now and I am extremely happy with his service. His prices are very reasonable and he always gets me up and running in no time. I bring him all of my tools at the beginning of the season to be sharpened and it is like getting new blades every year.
I highly recommend Greg!

More about Barr's Small Engines Inc.

Barr's Small Engines Inc. a full service and sales shop for all of your outdoor power equipment requirements
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in HORNBY?