G.E.M. Roofing and Contractors

Mississauga ON L4T 2E1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  G.E.M. Roofing and Contractors

Reviews for G.E.M. Roofing and Contractors

Mike Polera in Mississauga

I had heard of GEM Roofing through a friend of mine and decided to get a quote. I found their pricing to be very competitive and I liked the fact that Melvin was very responsive and easy to get a hold of. The guys who performed the work took the time to do the work properly. They even showed me some damaged plywood they suggested replacement for which I appreciated. After the work was done each day they cleaned up around my house which was even better! It was a job well done and the roof looks great.

Margaret in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

The guys from GEM were a pleasure to work with. They replaced my (approx. 2000 sq ft) roof in mid-July in sweltering weather. The crew was friendly, courteous, clean and respectful of my property. More importantly, they were on budget and completed the job when they said they would.

I originally wanted a cheap type of shingle but Mel, the estimator, recommended an upgrade for like an extra $200 and I'm so happy I did, it looks amazing!

I love my new roof, I've had no issues with it since the installation, even with all the stormy weather we've had this summer. I would not hesitate to recommend GEM.

More about G.E.M. Roofing and Contractors

G. E. M. is the greater Toronto's local roofing and general contractor! We provide high quality , dependable roofing services; our trained professionals will work with you to help finish your next roofing project. We use only quality , time-tested products and materials with a quick response time and get ...