Premiere Trim

Reviews for Premiere Trim

finsburz in Mississauga
finsburz in Mississauga
1 review Braeside, ON

Great service and the finished floors look amazing!

We had an excellent experience with OVFM from start to finish. They removed old carpet and installed beautiful birch on our third floor (approx 400 sq ft). Communication was excellent (we made arrangements with them while out of town). They arrived on time every day and the project was finished exactly on time and budget as Bernie had quoted us. Very happy with the new floor and happy to recommend OVMF.

Michèle and Cathy, Ottawa
Michèle and Cathy, Ottawa

Hardwood floors - staining and refinishing

Bernie, Steve and their crew came over this week to refinish my very worn hardwood floors. I found their company on Homestars and they came highly recommended from a good friend of mine. The results are great and the whole experience was excellent from start to finish. These guys are friendly, very knowledgeable about their craft and dependable. Bernie provided a detailed estimate and made a few suggestions before the work even began. Steve helped me pick the perfect colour for my floors. There was barely any dust after the floors were sanded due to their state of the art equipment. They left the place spotless. I highly recommend them.

James in Ottawa
James in Ottawa

Floor refinishing

I found OVMF on homestars.com. Bernie responded to my initial call almost immediately, and came to give a quote in about a week. They were flexible in setting up time for the job, and coordinated well with a painter who was also working in the house. They did a fantastic job refinishing my floors. They have high calibre modern machinery that does a fine job and creates minimal dust. Staff were professional, friendly, and courteous. I highly recommend OVMF.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Couldn't get a quote

Spoke with Bernie and had Steve come out to give us a quote. He cared more about the Sens game that night then ever getting back to us with a quote.

Hello Anonymous, I get many requests for free quotes and I get to as many as I can. When I cannot get to one I ask Steve to stop by and take the measurements and get a scope of the work involved. He does not do the quotes, I do them. He passes off to me the info and I get the quote off whenever I can, but considering that I am also working on the job sites these quotes get done in the evenings, in my spare time. Sometimes the paper work gets misplaced and the quote doesn't go out. That is something that I take responsibility for. I'm sorry that we failed to get the quote out to you and we will take steps to ensure that this type of error does not happen again.

Cindy/Malcolm from Calabogie in Renfrew
Cindy/Malcolm from Calabogie in Renfrew
1 review Renfrew, ON

floor and stair sanding

If you're willing to wait it's worth it. Bernie and Steve (and the team) did an amazing job. We didn't even know if the stairs would be salvageable yet they look amazing. Floors too! The guys were most helpful throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Aardvark from Ottawa
Aardvark from Ottawa

Great job

These guys impressed me with their professionalism. The floors look great. They were efficient, and very clean. The work was done quickly, and in keeping with the estimate. I would definitely recommend them.

Janet in Kanata in Ottawa
Janet in Kanata in Ottawa

Dining Room, Hallway and Kitchen

I have nothing but praise for the way this work was undertaken. The dining room was completely stripped, stained and varnished, and the other areas were sanded and varnished. Bernie, Steve and his crew did an excellent job. They were polite, on time and very easy to work with.

Definitely would recommend them. Thanks, guys.

CR in Ottawa
CR in Ottawa

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

My floors were damaged by someone who thought refinishing floors was a DIY project, leaving gouges in the floor.

Bernie and Steve inspired confidence from the moment they crossed the threshold. They were professional, responsive, showed up on time, did a great job with little disruption to the household, and offered a reasonable price.

I would highly recommend them.

R. Raymond in Stittsville
R. Raymond in Stittsville

Hardwood refinishing

My floor had a ruined area due to an office chair and Bernie and crew fixed the problem and my floors look much better than when I originally bought my house. On time, friendly, and professional. Sanded, cleaned, and polished. Impressive work.

Justin in Ottawa
Justin in Ottawa

MEC Hardwood Floor Refurbish

Here at MEC Ottawa we had severely warn out hardwood floors that were in need of refinishing after 15 years of membership traffic. Being a retail operation with 8,640 sq.ft of floors to finish without closing down, there were significant logistical challenges that needed to be worked through.

Bernie and Steve worked closely with our team to design a game plan that allowed us to remain open and eliminate disruption for our membership all while refinishing about up to 720 sq. ft per day.

Bernie and Steve were honest, hardworking, accommodating, and very professional in their work over the two weeks they were at our store. We will absolutely have them back for future work and highly recommend signing on with them for your residential or commercial needs.

More about Premiere Trim

Ottawa Valley Hardwood Flooring provides new hardwood floor and engineering flooring installation throughout the Ottawa Valley. We provide quality flooring specializing in hardwood flooring installation, hardwood floor repairs, as well as engineered hardwood floors including stairs and railings. We can help you select and provide hardwood as well as install flooring you have selected. We pride ourselves on offering very high quality hardwood flooring to the Ottawa area, and high quality hardwood flooring services at competitive rates.

***

Our rates are among the lowest in the area because of our low overhead costs. We are a family owned and operated company. Ottawa Valley Flooring brings years of experience to the table, as well as maintaining High Standards, Strong Work Ethics, Reliability, and High Quality.

***