Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions

Organizing Products & Services
Vancouver BC V5K1V5
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Vancouver  >  Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions

Reviews for Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions

Brian in San Francisco
Brian in San Francisco
1 review Delta, BC

Hoarding and Clutter Clean Up

Good Riddance Professional Organization Solutions
We enjoy every opportunity to work alongside GR. They have a wonderful team that picks up where we leave off. They provide lasting organizational solutions to our clients. Working hand in hand with GR allows 1st Hoarding Clean Up to provide comprehensive cleanup services when the circumstances require and we depend on them greatly to deliver expert services to clients that are looking for long-term solutions to change their lifestyle.

Getting ready for move day

Good Riddance is a key company when it comes to moving. This is because they assist our clients with getting rid of all the clutter that causes anxiety in people when they are moving.

This team has the structure, skill and care to help any homeowner get organized and ready for moving and living.

Highly recommend,

Lorne MacInnes
President
Ferguson Moving and Storage

Lainey Butler in Coquitlam
Lainey Butler in Coquitlam
1 review Burnaby, BC

Starting the intial sorting work on my Mom's home after she passed away.

I could not have imagined my having accomplished what I did in my Mom's home after she died with out the professional guidance and hard work of Susan Borax from Good Riddance. She was shoulder to shoulder with me, kind,supportive but focused. There truly is a strategy (perhaps even a science) to this cleaning out process and she helped me set the stage for the big job a head of me. Nothing cookie cutter about it. She took me as I am. Immeasurably kind,empathetic but always purposeful. Her professionalism and warmth kept me going. By the time she left that day I had zones of work broken down and there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Honestly I count myself lucky as it made me feel confident and made me more resilient for the work to come. My Thanks always, Lainey

Thanks for doing this. I am so happy I could help

Kathy in New Westminster
Kathy in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Heather spent time going through several areas of my mother's 'stuff' in our family home!! It was amazingly easy with Heather's calm, clear guidance!!

Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions
604-421-5952
Vancouver
BC
V5N 1G7

My 90 year old mother moved into an Assisted Living Residence and was determined to not take too many things - she wanted her new home to be uncluttered! This left the home we were moving into quite full of family treasures. Some of these treasures were to be saved and treasured but many were better leaving the home. My difficulty was knowing the difference! This is where Good Riddance came in! Heather, in her kind, professional, non-judgemental way helped me make many decisions that I had found impossible to make. As well as helping me on the spot, she gave me some tricks for handling 'stuff' going forward. I would highly recommend Good Riddance!

Barb C. in Burnaby
Barb C. in Burnaby

Moving a Household

Good Riddance was a godsend when my 77 year old brother was moving from a home that he had lived in for 64 years. They devised a plan and set about implementing it. They always arrived promptly and worked tirelessly. They were able to arrange for the sale of most of the furniture and gave suggestions on how to dispense with household and hobby-type items. I would highly recommend Good Riddance.
Barb C., Burnaby, B.C.

Kris in Burnaby
Kris in Burnaby

De-cluttering basement

Heather and Susan brought a tremendous energy and focus to de-cluttering our aging father's basement in the house where he's lived for almost 40 years. I really appreciated their sensitivity to his reluctance to make any change, and their cheerful enthusiasm in getting his buy-in to clear out many, many cupboards of junk. The results from Good Riddance far outweigh the small investment we made, and I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone who needs some organizing help!

Professional Organizing and Staging

I’ve had the pleasure of recommending Good Riddance over the last seven years to my clients and other realtors. The team is responsive, sensitive and extremely efficient. Preparing to sell and downsizing can seem daunting often paralyzing for many of my clients. Susan and Heather are able to help my clients achieve the results necessary in record time with a sense of humor and sensitivity that reduces the stress and pressure of de-cluttering. What might take a family three solid weeks to achieve these ladies can do in 4-5 days. Their prices are commensurate with their talent and results. Don’t try to do it yourself…hire an expert.

Diane in Crescent Beach
Diane in Crescent Beach
1 review Surrey, BC

Move into a new home, packing and unpacking and organizing

Hiring Good Riddance was the very best thing I have ever done when moving!! I don't like moving and we were going into a place that was partially furnished so the idea of what to keep and what to get rid of seemed overwhelming and in walked Heather, just a Godsent. It was the best move ever and man was she fast. I couldn't decide where to put things and Heather just got it. I would hire them over and over again if I were to move, or just organize my place. I once again need to declutter my house and I will be calling Good Riddance again soon.
We can all make our lives easier if we would just hire Good Riddance to help us keep our lives simpler so we can create more FUN in our lives!

Margo in South Surrey
Margo in South Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Home office and garage organizing

In 2007, we had a number of family illnesses and deaths. As I run my company from home, the filing and general organization of my office became too much to deal with. Heather from Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions helped get my office back on track, the storage area in our garage cleaned up and everything well-organized.
Just the other day, I came across a couple of files Heather had prepared for me. They are as valid today as they were four years ago. I'm now better organized than ever, thanks to Good Riddance. I'd highly recommend them!

Cathy, Vancouver
Cathy, Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

townhouse clearout and staging

After my mother's death, I was left with the responsibility of clearing out her townhouse for sale. It was a daunting task. The Good Riddance team calmly, capably and considerately went from attic to garden shed and organized things for donation, disposal and consignment, and dispatched them efficiently. They then staged the remaining furniture to make the house appear more spacious and updated. I am so grateful for their help; it was a godsend at a very difficult time.

More about Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions

Good Riddance Professional Organizing Solutions helps clients manage the struggle they have with clutter they cannot handle alone. Specializing in downsizing and supportive relocation services for seniors. Susan and Heather are the authors of Good Riddance: Showing Clutter the Door. They are frequent workshop presenters. Call for complimentary consultation. Established ...