Bath City

8001 Jane St. Vaughan ON L4K 2M7

Reviews for Bath City

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen Cupboard & Counter Top

Ali who is the cupboard guy, very rude, have your deposit for over 6 weeks, have to keep calling to ask when are they going to come and do the work

AK in North York
AK in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

large project- full remodel

Don't be fooled by the HomeStars score: we had a large project and used Bath City (and also Custom Dream Stairs/Hameed located upstairs); excellent service overall and the project turned out great: Prea was extremely helpful and was flexible on pricing of items we bought at the store; workmanship by Saeed and his team was great; lots of good recommendations and we love the house. Complete remodel which involved floors, bathroom, kitchen, painting, wall removal, basement- definitely would recommend. Each of Saeed and Prea really cared about ensuring that the project worked out perfectly.

Darian in Toronto
Darian in Toronto

Custom Kitchen

First I was suspicious about their ratings but after I went to their showroom and got the quote for my dream kitchen which I knew it would be really hard to make it possible with all my wishes and details, I got totally blown away by the results. They took care of every single detail and made everything I wanted possible. The service I got provided by them wasn’t bad but not comparing to the results. That’s why I don’t understand why they have such a bad rating.

Justin in Vaughan
Justin in Vaughan

House renovation, Kitchen and Bathroom

I spent over $5000.00 on sinks, faucets, toilets, shower heads.
There was an issue with my shower head and the pressure was terrible.
I only knew about the pressure once it was installed.
I contacted them immediately to ask to return it for something else and because it was installed, they wouldn't take it back.
I contacted the owner and he told me he wouldn't take it back because he would have to then go to the manufacturer with an opened product, too much of a pain for him.
I couldn't believe after all the money and business i gave them that they wouldn't take care of this problem for me!
It was only a $350.00 shower head! I was going to buy another one???
Horrible attitude and service from the top down.

John in Vaughan
John in Vaughan

Kitchen and bathroom reno

I just want to thanks Bath city and their staff and workman ship they have done great job ,thanks again will buy from you guys again, I had such bad experience with my other contractor till at work they told me why don't you call bath city and visit their showroom, when we stopped in their showroom our jaw was open with a mount of products this guys have also better experience with them very professional and polite staff .it was pleasure dealing with them and up to now when i think about it how could i finish this large project without them we realy thank you guys you are the best and we don't know how we can appreciate your hard and fantastic job you done in our house me and my wife and two of our kids emily and david love you guys especially my kitchen is so beautiful this is the least we can do for you is to recommend you to anybody wants kitchen and bath product and professional contractor

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Reno

Bath City in Vaughn. Worst experience ever! These guys really do not care about you as long as they get your money. After that they have no incline to providing service even when they screw up. I ordered custom made vanities for a bathroom reno. I dealt with Phil. After 8 weeks I finally get the vanities delivered. When I inspected the vanities they were half completed and missing 2 drawer faces. They also gave me 5 pieces of wood different lengths and sizes with no instructions as to which piece goes where. How can they expect a customer to assemble the vanities? When I went back to Bath city to tell Phil I did not get exactly what I had provided on my detailed drawings, he tried to put it back on me and stated that I didn’t tell him I wanted drawer faces. He stated that he would call the warehouse who built the vanities to see if they could redo the drawer faces and that he would call me back. 2 days later still no call back from him. I had to call and follow up with him. The next day, he proceeded to tell me that he can get the drawer faces redone but it would cost me another $200. I guess they expect customers to pay for their mistakes. When I raised my voice and told him I’m not paying for his screw up, that’s when he stated he would get these done for me but would take 2 weeks and that he would call me back. By the way, he always claimed he would call me back, but never called back and I always had to chaise him. I patiently waited 2+ weeks. I called Phil on a Sunday to get a status. He stated that the next day (Monday) he would call me back with a status. No call back. When I called him back, he stated that the missing pieces were being delivered to the store the next day (Tuesday). I told him that I would come by the store before they close to pick up and to call me if he didn’t get the peices. No call back, so I assumed they were delivered. When I arrived at the store to pick up my missing pieces, they were not there. I had asked him why he didn’t call me to advise that they didn’t get delivered, he just avoided the question. When I gave him an ultimatum, he stated he would have the pieces delivered to me the very next day (Wednesday) and that he would call me to confirm delivery. Yet again, I waited until 8:30pm, at which Phil called me, didn’t even acknowledge that he wasn’t able to deliver and simply stated “Great news, I have your pieces and they will be delivered tomorrow” (Thursday). When I asked why the delivery didn’t take place he totally avoided the question again and just asked when is the best time to deliver. During this whole ordeal, not once did he admit his mistake nor did he ever apologized. I will never deal with this store again. I was ready to buy counter tops, sinks, faucets, etc… to complete by bathroom reno. Their loss.

Phil does not work at "Beaches BathCity". You reviewed the wrong store. We are on Kingston Road.

Kay from Toronto
Kay from Toronto

Faulty kitchen faucet

Should have read the all the 3 star reviews for this business - extremely poor customer arrive with staff with no knowledge about their products. Only care to convince u to put down product deposit & never seems to be able to deliver with expected date. My whole renovation was done except for one kitchen faucet. A faulty faucet with missing parts finally came after my several attempts of chasing them down. A lady on the phone always seems to be in a rush that she either hung up on me or she's so busy that 'I will call you right back' turns out to be a couple days later. We never got our parts because bath city told us it's not their responsibility anymore once we have picked up the product. After reading the home star reviews, realizing what I've experienced was their common practice, I felt lucky that I only made a small purchase with them. CONSUMER ALERT. Will file a consumer complaint with ministry of consumer services under misrepresentation & delivery of goods.

Haroon in North york
Haroon in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Plumbing and btahroom supplies

I am wriing this review 2 years after my home renovation project. Price was reasonable and was the draw for me to award the contract to the brothers. Thereafter, service was pretty poor, with need for constant follow-up and things that were actually never done. Eventually I lost motivation to keep chasing. Two years on, I phone them to say one of my very expensive shower-heads has failed. I don't think I've ever had anyone on the other line who has such blind disregard for the customer. I was perfectly prepared for the repair not to be covered under warranty. However, when I merely mentioned that I had never been told that my shower-head needed maintenance, Hamid virtually exploded, telling me that there were many things that everyone should just know and that it was not their responsibility to tell me anything. Well guys, your Homestars reviews tell you that your getting something wrong - you are ABSOLUTELY responsible for advising the customer on the maintenance of products you sell them. I hope you can start respecting your customers.

Dino Sergnese from Toronto
Dino Sergnese from Toronto

Bathroom & Plumbing Fixtures

My experience at Bath City was not good at all. Appears the business is owned by 3 or 4 brothers and they are very sneaky and deceitful. I dealt with Hamid who sold me several thousand dollars of bathroom and plumbing fixtures. The invoice i paid at the register was inflated from what we agreed to and the parts that I received on another order were missing or on back-order and they insisted they were already picked up. Despite many attempts to rectify the situation they simply didn't care after the sale was made. So BUYER BEWARE when dealing with these guys! They're all so willing to help and seem like nice people before you buy but then after you buy its a whole different experience. After some research I've found this is a common practice of theirs so be careful. You may also find the front receptionist is a very unhappy and miserable individual. Good luck and all i can say is beware when dealing with these guys as they are far from honest! I wont deal with Bath City ever again because of my bad experience but I've also found there are as good or better deals to be found with more reputable companies than these guys have to offer.

Kicthen

My experience with Bath City. Ok so I was changing my Kicthen and I was looking through so many different companies and than my friend recommended bath city. So I went to them and they were very easy going and understanding and were able to keep up with my ideas and made sure I had the Kicthen I wanted they were also very good with the price because I accepted there first offer so they just kept making me happy they will go through every question and detail you need for your Kicthen and put a smile on your face . The Kicthen was done fast without any problems and they we very careful and made sure that I was happy with their job. Overall I recommend bath city to anyone that wants to get a nice clean job at a great price. Thanks BathCity :)

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Vaughan?