Clearview Home & Property Inspections

ingeol.cho
ingeol.cho
1 review Hamilton, ON

home inspection

Tom provided an extremely thorough home inspection and answered questions about the house with clarity and specifics. My family has never really thought of home inspection as being useful nor valuable based on our past three experiences. In the past other services answered our questions with "We can't guarantee that" or "probably needs to be replaced in the future." And two months after we moved into that old house, it leaked water everywhere from the roof and windows. Let alone the AC was dead but was told "functional...." in the report... So yes... Home inspection never was high on our book of appreciated. HOWEVER, Tom shed a new light to what all home inspectors ought to be. I will definitely use his service again and refer to my family and friends. Anything that we weren't sure of during the inspection, Tom clarified and explained what is properly needed to be up to code. Aside from the home inspection Tom did for us, I think we learned so much about the property in that time, it was worth the money for knowledge gained so we know what to look for during house shopping.

stephanie.enright
stephanie.enright
1 review Milton, ON

Home Inspection

Tom was outstanding during our home inspection. We weren't sure what to expect going into the process. He was professional, prepared and incredibly detailed in his feedback. He took time to review the elements of the house that required attention and provided a very thorough report that will be invaluable to us as homeowners. He also handled our many questions with such patience and kindness. We felt very confident in our inspection afterwards and would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality home inspection.

sdemarzi
sdemarzi
1 review Caledon, ON

Home inspection

Tom is very friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to conduct a home inspection.

Morris F.
Morris F.
1 review Milton, ON

Home inspection

Tom arrived at the home before we did and was already on the roof beginning the inspection. He was professional and thorough; he took the time to clearly explain his findings and to fully answer all our questions. He sent us a written report, complete with coloured photos, later that same evening. We felt comfortable proceeding with the purchase of the property because of his inspection. We would definitely use Tom’s services again and would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Tom!

Tammy
Tammy
1 review Ajax, ON

Home inspection

My husband and I are 1st time home buyers, when we contacted Tom at Clearview he was very kind and walked us through our options. During the inspection Tom was thorough, knowledgeable and patient with our thousands of questions lol. Because of Tom we were saved from purchasing 2 homes that had some hidden issues that would have taken a large toll on us. We are very grateful for his expertise. We recommend Clearview and Tom to all home buyers, we are so happy with the house we found and Toms inspection allows us to have peace of mind that we have a good property for years to come.

shahidulca15
shahidulca15

Home Inspection

Home inspection that had done by the Tom was great. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He went thorough the detail work for home inspection for my property. It helped me a lot to understand the building condition to make buying decision. I was very happy to work with him and his company. He was very flexible and very good to answer all of my questions. I liked his observations that was mentioned on the report and I took every single opinion to negotiate with seller for buying the property. It was my great experience to work with him. I was very happy and going forward I will recommend him and his company to my friends for home inspection.

j.lee
j.lee

Home Inspection

Very thorough and fantastic insights. Pragmatic and provides solutions. Awesome customer service and honesty. On time and provided report within few hours.

sundeepherman
sundeepherman

Home Inspection

It was a pleasure to work with Tom at Clearview Home & Property Inspections. From the beginning Tom was very patient, took the time to effectively explain the process and answer any questions I had. Due to Tom's expertise, passion for what he does and professionalism, the overall home inspection process was a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend Tom and Clearview Home and Property Inspections to my friends and family.

n.wilcox01
n.wilcox01

Home Inspection

Our home was inspected by Tom (Clearview) on Feb 17 and we couldn’t have been happier with his work.

He was extremely thorough during the inspection, and took the time to answer any/all questions we had. It was clear from his answers that he had a wealth of experience in the industry. The final home inspection report will be extremely helpful for us going forward as we prioritize the various areas of the house that will need work.

Thank you Tom, and thank you Clearview!

Raj in Toronto
Raj in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Home Inspection

We hired Clearview Home and Property Inspections after reading the many great reviews from others.

Tom conducted a thorough Extended Home Inspection (with Thermal Imaging) going over the entire property 3 times over the span of nearly several hours.

I'd suggest the thermal Imaging option to others if you have concerns of moisture or mold behind walls. He used a pretty sophisticated Flir camera that was very accurate.

He was patient in answering all of my questions, and knowing that i was a first time home buyer took the time to educate me on specific areas of concern and for maintenance.

The report he wrote was very detailed and really impressed me. I can't express how valuable this was for me particularly as first time home buyer.

I was also able to use the report findings to reduce the price of the house which was a nice benefit but was not the most important thing for me.

At the current price of houses in Toronto you can't take a shortcut on the home inspection and I'm very glad Tom was able to conduct ours.

I'll definitely use his services again.

More about Clearview Home & Property Inspections

2018 Consumer Choice Award Winner for GTA in the Building Inspection Category !!

Winner of Multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice Award and BEST OF award in the Home Inspection category.

ClearView Home and Property Inspections has a proven track record for helping home buyers to make informed buying decisions. Winner of multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice award and BEST OF award in the Toronto Home Inspection category. The experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made ClearView the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give ClearView a call and judge for yourself.