Mississauga ON L5V 3C5

Best of 2020 winner 12 timesBest of 2020winner 12 times

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

Condo inspection

The inspection for the condo purchase was performed as scheduled. I was very happy with the level of confidence provided in writing about the details of inspection. This inspection helped boost my confidence in condo purchase and made it easier.

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great work by Tom

Tom was very thorough in his inspection and the report was very detailed. He went through every floor with us and was very clear with everything.
I would definitely use clearview again if I bought another house.

LisaN
LisaN

Home Inspection

I recently had a home inspection from Clearview Home and Property Inspections. I had a great experience with the inspector! He was professional and friendly and took the time to make sure that I understood the process. I have no hesitation in recommending this company as they did a great job!

Home Work Inspection

Thomas was very knowledgeable and explained the process of the home inspection in great detail. He also ensured we understood what he was looking for and answered every question. I would definitely recommend Clearview Home &Property Inspections to anyone in need of their service. Great jobs!!

Clearview Home & Property

Clearview Home & Property Performed my home inspection for a conditional sale pending. They were so efficient during this time crunch to deliver exactly what I needed; a clear and professional inspection of my home. Tom is a seasoned guru. He is a natural teacher who walked me through the process so perfectly it was hard to imagine the entire value I received from hiring his services. In the end, I received a report that was nicely detailed and easy to understand. I was use this report over again with contractors and my property management. Great deal of care comes from this crew at Clearview.

Home Inspection

I was very pleased with my home inspection (w/ thermal imaging). It was far more thorough than I expected. Shadowing Tom on his second walkthrough was an extremely beneficial learning experience for myself, and honestly that in itself was worth the cost. I've lived here over fifteen years and he schooled me on quite a few things that I was completely unaware of. The online report and "fix it" list are also great tools. I highly recommend his services, and do not pass up the opportunity to shadow him around your home.

Chad M.

Home inspection

Tom did a home inspection for us. He was very patient with all of our questions and always made himself available. Very respectful and enjoyed the services they offered.

Home and Pool Inspection

Clearview inspection was extremely professional in relaying the information about any potential issues with our new bought house as well as inground pool. I would definitely recommend Clearview Inspection to anyone who has just purchased a property.

Home inspection

We are first-time home buyers, and Tom made our home inspection so informative and interactive. He was very knowledgeable in all areas of the home, walked us through each room and explained his inspection to us along the way. We were very impressed and would recommend Tom and Clearview to anyone!

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the inspection process. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime if you have any further questions.
www.cvhi.ca

Nick in Markham
Nick in Markham

Home Inspection

Thomas was recommended highly from my real estate agent. He explained everything clearly on the phone prior to arranging the home inspection. He was on time and thoroughly walked through our potential home. He was also available after the inspection for follow-up questions.

Hi Nick, thank you very much for this great review. We sincerely appreciate you taking to time to provide a comment about our service. As always, contact us anytime should you have any questions in the future.
www.cvhi.ca

More about Clearview Home & Property Inspections

2020 Consumer Choice Award Winner for GTA in the Building Inspection Category !!

Winner of Multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice Award and BEST OF award in the Home Inspection category.

Clearview Home and Property Inspections has a proven track record for helping home buyers to make informed buying decisions. Winner of multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice award and BEST OF award in the Toronto Home Inspection category. The experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made Clearview the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give Clearview a call and judge for yourself.