Lalda Design and Renovations

Florence from Ottawa
Florence from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Renovation Nightmare!

Where should I start about this company and Daniel Lalonde? It's a total disaster! Daniel agreed to renovate my ensuite bathroom and main bathroom. he was incapable in tiling marble tiles as he promised. all publming ws installed wrong. a jacuzzi tub was sitting in my bedroom for two months waiting to be installed. my entire house was covered in dust. I had to kick him out and find another contractors to rip out all marble tiles which danile was tiled totally wrong! i he wasted me so much money and caused tremendous stress in my life. Stay away!

Miriam in Gloucester
Miriam in Gloucester
1 review Gloucester, ON

Patching and drywall

I had the renovations done with Daniel Lalonde from Lalda design and I am very please with his handy work. He was on time and budget. He has a very creative spirit. The results were really good and i would definately recommend the company to anyone.

russel in Nepean
russel in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

completion of a kitchen

quality and timliness were virtually non existent. have to redo everything. bad customer service, unable to reach and answer questions. it was supposed to take 8 days, after three months it still wasnt close to finished. quoted us 2500 for whole job, he finished one third and sent me a bill for 2500