Gecko Tile

Trent and Pamela West from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Custom Shower and Bathroom/Laundry room floor

Brian is a TILE GURU !
Very courteous to the home owner and his staff. Punctual and tidy. Brian worked 10 full days straight without a day off.
Excellent. THANK YOU :o)
We would be willing to send anyone photos of the completed project dfctrw@hotmail.com

Christine in Edmonton
Christine in Edmonton
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Tiled kitchen backsplash.

Brian was very professional and did a great job. He was prompt, courteous, and very tidy! He put in our kitchen backsplash and it looks fantastic! Would highly recommend him.

Andrea O  in Edmonton
Andrea O in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen tile and backsplash

Brian with Gecko tile was excellent. Very patent and knowlegable when helping me decide on what products to buy. The price was good, professional service, and my kitchen was left clean. I will definantly have him back to do the bathrooms. Thank you.

Greg Gray in Halfmoon Bay
Greg Gray in Halfmoon Bay
1 review Halfmoon Bay, AB

Tile bathroom floor and shower

I hired Gecko Tile on a friends recommendation. They did an excellent job. They were clean, courteous, and efficient. Above all the work was professionally done. I'm very happy with my new bathroom. Thanks Gecko Tile!

Harry Wojdak in Edmonton
Harry Wojdak in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Kitchen floors, backsplash, halls, bathrooms and stairs.

Incredible service. I have had Gecko Tile back on three separate occasions to install tile in different areas of my home. We were more than impressed with his attention to detail, promptness and courtesy. I would recommend Gecko Tile any day.

Harry W.

More about Gecko Tile

Reliable Bathroom and Kitchen Contracting gecko_tile@yahoo. com, brian@geckotile. com, or 780-722-9697 for quotation
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Edmonton?