Hometech Windows And Doors

Reviews for Hometech Windows And Doors

Douglas in Edmonton
Douglas in Edmonton
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

DIY window install made easy

My wife and I decided to replace all 15 of our windows and hometech was the quickest company to forward me a detailed quote at the best price. We knew that we could only afford this job if we installed ourselves. Dave was great to work with and we got the rights windows for our needs and budget. These windows were made for the DIY’er and Daryl even made his way over to my house to help us out a little bit on a holiday Monday. The people at hometech really do want to see their customers succeed with their DIY windows project. We highly recommend them.

Great Service in Calmar
Great Service in Calmar
1 review Calmar, AB

Windows

Purchased several windows from Hometech. The product was great and the installation was super. The installers were neat, curteous, efficient and did a great job. Will use them again when and if I do the remainder.

Braap in Edmonton
Braap in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Purchased and got new patio doors installed

I highly recommend Hometech Windows and Doors. I bought patio doors from them and I used their installers to do the install . They were on time and did a fantastic job!! Thank you to all that helped with the purchase and the install of my beautiful patio doors.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

All our Windows, doors, and patio door

We recently upgraded all our windows (11), patio doors and doors (2). These guys are amazing. Great customer service and explained everything until we were satisfied. The finished product is amazing! We have and will definately continue to recommend them. Great products. Great guys.

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure doing work for you and your family!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Front Door

We had a crappy front door which leaked air with the smallest wind gust. I bit the bullet and decided to replace it with a new door from HomeTech.

The new door is very good looking. More importantly, it seals properly. No more cold air drafts. As a bonus, it also provides good sound insulation - I wasn't too concerned with noise but it is nice to have such good sound-proofing. The 3-point lock is surprisingly nice to use - I had to slam the old door to get it properly closed; this one closes with the slightest push. No more door slamming. I've had the door for several months now and it still functions exactly the same. No sagging, no movement in the frame.

The crew of two guys worked very conscienciously, took their time (as far as I can tell, they took twice the time they anticipated to do the job and did not bat an eye). Having had my fair share of experiences with lousy contractors, I was relieved that these guys were good at what they were doing and did not take shortcuts.

I will be using these guys again this coming year (for the back door and maybe a window).

We are very happy you shared your positive experience dealing with our company, we are looking forward to do business with you again.

Ralph in St. Albert
Ralph in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Door Replacement

I recently made an order for a replacement patio sliding door and front entry door. This morning a flyer from hometech was in the mail with a 20% off promotion offer. It did not specify what product it was for but the flyer had pictures of entry doors, patio doors and windows. I called your Edmonton office to ask was this was about and was told it was only for windows. I found that answer to be kind of suspicious. The flyer does not say just windows and like i said it had pictures of many products mainly doors. It also included a 100 dollars off when buying a door in our showroom. Although my initial interaction with Hometech has been good this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. i look forward to your response.

Rod S in
Rod S in
1 review Edmonton, AB

New front door

First off, the door looks great. However, the service from this company is atrocious. On installation, the installers cut an electrical wire to an outdoor light next to the door. Denied any responsibility for the problem and now I'm out of pocket to have an electrician repair the problem. After four months, the door is sagging and sticking. Despite calls to the company, they do not return calls. I definitely WOULD NOT recommend this company.

When I first posted this review of the company on Homestars they denied I was a customer and I had to submit a copy of the invoice to Homestars to prove I was a customer. To date, they still have not tried to contact me to resolve issue.

Hi Rod, I am sorry you did not have a pleasant experience dealing with our company, I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible, please contact our service technician Daryl Pelrine directly at 780-488-1001 to resolve the issue.
Thank you.

Preppy in Edmonton
Preppy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Replacement of 18 windows

Highly recommended. Did a fair amount of research and checked reviews on Edmonton window installers. Also got good feedback from neighbors and friends who have had Hometech install windows & doors. Saw their booth at the Home Show and booked Ilya for an estimate. He is very knowledgable and answered all my questions. Got two other quotes but was impressed most by Hometech. Installers just finished installing 18 windows (casement, awning, and basement sliding windows plus a large living room window combo) which took 2 days - first day to install & complete interior finishing, second day to complete outdoor capping. First rate job by Eugene, Marcen, and Vladimir, who were friendly, worked diligently & efficiently, and answered all my questions. Will go to Hometech when I'm ready to replace my doors.

Thank you very much for the kind words, we are very pleased Hometech met your expectations! We will be waiting to see you again in the near future to replace your doors!

More about Hometech Windows And Doors

Welcome to Hometech Windows and Doors. Our windows and doors are notable not only for their unparalleled beauty and style. They are unrivalled for their performance; the ability to withstand the most severe climactic conditions. They're created and manufactured by the finest designers and engineers in the industry today. And, thanks to innumerable options, most of them can be customized to the most demanding architectural specification Add to this the fact that our network of dealers across North America and Canada offers service that's second to none.