In2art Gallery

candyisdandy - Southwest Oakville
candyisdandy - Southwest Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

36 x 36 canvas

I recently had the pleasure of making my first purchase from In2art Gallery, after making several trips there over the previous 6-9 months and trying to decide what to invest in. Despite the fact that I was “window shopping” on my first several visits, I was never made to feel pressured, unwelcome or ignored, unlike other galleries I’ve visited. I loved the selection of contemporary pieces that they offer, and was pleased to see that there was also a wide range of price points. Because I was indecisive about which piece to purchase, one of the owners, Kelly, offered to deliver a piece to my home so that I could “try it out”. Once I had it in the house, there was no getting it out and I was happy to make my purchase. Everyone who comes in to our home comments on how striking this piece is and asks where we found it. We are happy to refer them to In2Art Gallery!

S R in Oakville
S R in Oakville

art for home and gifts

There is no need to travel to Toronto to find beautiful works of art- if you live in the GTA.I discovered this gem a year ago and have made it a destination. Owners Kelly and Susan are warm, welcoming individuals who truly love art-and graciously share their knowledge of both the artist and the work.They have an exciting roster of artists (painters and photographers) and will bring works to your home to try out.(How many businesses do this without obligation?)Their inventory includes some of the best talent in the country-and I have been very happy with my selections- whether they end up on a wall in my home -or as wedding or shower presents for a good friend.
I also give Kelly and Susan high marks for their up-to-date website.
Unlike some gallery sites- they include the price-
which is typical of their direct and honest approach. They are very customer friendly-which is why art-lovers keep going back.

More about In2art Gallery

In2art brings a fresh approach to the gallery experience in Downtown Oakville. Our design forward selection of fine contemporary art at affordable prices will make purchasing original works an enjoyable, fun experience. We offer a wide range of styles, sizes, and mediums, we choose pieces that resonate and inspire. I