5 Star Cleaning

farnazjavadian
farnazjavadian
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water damage repair

I had an urgent situation in my condo where I required immediate repair for water damage and I saw that 5 Star Cleaning was the best and most reliable option in the GTA. Danial quickly responded to my call and arrived in less than an hour to repair the extensive water damage to the ceiling, kitchen and living area. The team was very efficient, fast, friendly, and professional and I was happy to see that everything was dry and fixed in less than 4 days. I would highly recommend their services to anyone, which is at a fair price, and they will do anything possible to help you when you need it most, at all hours. Thanks again for all your services!

Thank you so much for your great feedback and review. We are glad we could help in your water damage situation. It was our pleasure to provide our water damage services. We appreciate your referral. All the best to you and your family!

twice in two months

Twice in two months now, my upstairs neighbours have had... plumbing issues. Each time I have reached out to multiple emergency water remediation companies. Bob from 5 Star Cleaning has responded where others that purport to provide 24/7 emergency service did not. The most recent time was today, Mother's day. He and his son made it out in a matter of hours, they remembered my place and brought a quieter model of dehumidifer, and took the time to answer questions and explain the options.

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback and great review of our water damage restoration services. It was our pleasure to provide our flood emergency services each time. Unfortunately, water damage could be costly, if left alone for days, but we do our best to dry the wet areas professionally and as soon as possible, in order to prevent any secondary water damage and finally prevent mold formation to minimize cost. We appreciate your trust in our business and your referral. All the best.
Call: 416 315 7562
Email: info@5starcleaning.ca

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Post Renovation Cleaning

I found 5 Star Cleaning on Homestars and gave them a call. I was connected with Danial to find the best solutions for getting my house cleaned after renovation work before I moved back home. The cleaning was a great experience, they listened to what I needed done and had everything finished in the same day. I had 5 cleaners at my property for about 6 hours. Highly recommend the service, as it was a pleasure from start to finish.

Thank you so much for your great feedback and review. It was our pleasure to provide our house cleaning services. We appreciate your referral. All the best to you and your family!

Private User reviews Campbell River, BC

Deep Clean

Was referred to 5 Star Cleaning through a friend. Their cleaners arrived as scheduled and finished in an efficient and timely manner. Left the area looking spotless. Definitely recommend for those looking for an affordable cleaning service.

Thank you so much for your great feedback and review. It was our pleasure to provide our house cleaning services. We appreciate your referral. All the best to you.

📱https://5starcleaning.ca

Professional & experienced on water damage issues

I would admit that I was not sure if I'm making a right choice, found the Five Star Cleaning Company. when searching for a water damage company in my neighbourhood and just gave it a try. Based on the conversation I had with Bob from that company, I felt they should be professional and have good experience on water damage issues. They came over to my place and handled the situation very well. Their crew were well-trained and followed the standards. Overall, I think I made a right choice as they manged the problem very well. After their actions and four days of leaving their equipments, the damaged area became well dried... I highly recommend them to others.

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback and great review of our water damage restoration services. It was our pleasure to provide our flood emergency services. Unfortunately, water damage could be costly, if left alone for days, but we do our best to dry the wet areas professionally and as soon as possible, in order to prevent any secondary water damage and finally prevent mold formation to minimize cost. We appreciate your trust in our business and your referral. All the best.
Call: 416 315 7562
Email: info@5starcleaning.ca

Rachel
Rachel

Prompt, good price, great communication

Five Star was able to show up and help same-day and I had no hesitation about hiring them. Their quote was better than others and their work plan was the least invasive, saving me costs in the next step of replacing the damaged materials, and also saving me the stress of having a really compromised living environment. Everything was explained very clearly which really lowered the stress helped me to feel in control after a period of big stress and uncertainty. I would recommend to all family and friends (already passed on contact info to my real estate agent!). Thanks Daniel, Bob, and Hossein.

Thank you so much dear Rachel for your great feedback and review on our water damage services. We greatly appreciate your co-operation, understanding, and support with our emergency crew. It was our pleasure to provide our services to such a wonderful couple and help to ease your stress during this difficult time. We appreciate your referral. All the best.

DaveHobs in East York
DaveHobs in East York

Post construction cleaning

The team over at 5 Star Cleaning really live up to their name. I needed help after having some work done on my house getting ready to sell. 2 professionals came to my house and brought everything needed. They were able to let themselves in and communication was great. The house looks immaculate inside and out. I highly recommend.

Thank you so much dear DaveHobs, for your great feedback and review. It was our pleasure to provide our house cleaning services. We appreciate your referral. All the best to you and good luck with selling the house.

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Fast, effective water remediation

When I posted to homestars, Daniel answered almost instantly and was at my house diagnosing the problem faster than I could have possibly expected. He did the work to clean up some minor water damage in my basement, and returned exactly when he said he would to remove the fans and equipment used to dry it out. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone with water damage in their basement like me. Thanks again Daniel!

Thank you so much for your great feedback and review. It was our pleasure to provide our water damage services. We appreciate your review. All the best to you!

Feedback

Flood clean ups
We would like to appreciate the very professional, fast and great flood clean up services by 5 Star Crew. Recently, One of my contractor caused un intentional flood in our home while working. We got 5 Star Cleaning online and called them. Danial responded quickly and told us what to do to prevent secondary water damage until they arrive. The arrived in a hour. They quickly managed to extract all the water and set up their equipments to dry all the wet areas,
Unfortunately, Water went down from second floor bathroom to celling and main floor.
The drying process took 4 days,
We were very happy with their flood clean up services and highly recommend them to other,

LeahW
LeahW

water leakage from roof

We had water coming into our bedroom. 5 Star cleaning came very promptly to deal with it. When we had continued issues with our roof leaking the next week they came back and dealt with new found water in all three bedrooms. They have been friendly, professional, and quick to arrive.

Thank you so much for your great feedback and review. It was our pleasure to provide our water damage services. We appreciate your referral. All the best to you and your family!

More about 5 Star Cleaning

5 Star Cleaning teams are ready to provide safe, professional, ONE STOP SOLUTION to any 24/7 FLOOD EMERGENCY & WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES and HOUSE CLEANING, POST RENOVATION CLEANING, MOVE IN CLEANING, RUG CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING in both residential and commercial areas in the GTA and Toronto.
During COVID-19 Pandemic, we will continue to provide safe and contactless services.
Our teams are fully vaccinated and they continue to practice social distancing, Wear masks, contactless payment, and Disinfecting at all times.
For more information on our services,
Call us now:
416-315-7562
289 597 5888
Toll Free:1855 697 9889
info@5starcleaning.ca
5stargreencleaning@gmail.com
5 Star Dry All is a 5 Star Cleaning sister company for 24/7 Water Damage Restoration.
416 270 7717