Renovations of Excellence

Rita in Edmonton
Rita in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement renovation

In 2015, we did the basement renovation with Renovations of Excellence.
Throughout the whole process, they were very professional and helpful.
We enjoy our finished basement so much.
In 2019, the city performed an inspection ( I didn’t know why they did this 4 years later) and discovered a problem. The company sent some people to fix the problem free of charge.
I would definitely recommend Renovations of Excellence.

Annette in Edmonton
Annette in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Complete House Renovations

I am very satisfied with the work done. I'm having my whole house renovated from top to bottom, including bathroom, kitchen and the bedrooms. Services including: plumbing, electrical, flooring, insulation and painting. I would recommend this company to other homeowners.