Myself and my wife moved into a new house that needed quite a bit of work. Subsequently it meant dealing with around five different contractors at the same time.
Of the five contractors, Alan was the only one that met all three of the following service necessities:
1. Service was concluded on time.
2. Service was on budget.
3. Service exceeded expectations.
Whilst most of our contractors met two of the three above, Alan met all three. It is also important to add that it was obvious ‘we were Alan’s client’. It’s difficult to coordinate changes in renovations, and some contractors may see it as doing you a favour when working around other contractor’s needs. Alan rearranged scheduling when necessary without hesitation.
We’ve recommended his service to others and will continue to.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Company Response
Thanks Calum, I'm glad you and your wife are happy with your new home . Enjoy !