Wayne Jeanotte Complete Renos

Home Office Renovation
SPRUCE GROVE AB T7X2A9
HomeStars  >  Home Office Renovation in Spruce Grove  >  Wayne Jeanotte Complete Renos

Review for Wayne Jeanotte Complete Renos

Sharon Winterburn Rd
Sharon Winterburn Rd
1 review SPRUCE GROVE, AB

Tile around kitchen sink, Hand crafted doors for back entry. Completed basement laundry room. Finished walls etc to basement. Painted walls and painted siding outside.

We were planning on putting our house up for sale and knew we didn't have the skills to complete the work that had to be done. Wayne first tiled the walls around the sink and stove. He was meticulous. I wasn't happy with the paint job on the walls in the back entry. He explained where I had gone wrong and redid them. We needed two closet doors in the back entry but could not purchase the right size. Wayne appeared the next morning with two handcrafted doors. Fantastic job. He then painted the entry and walls in family room. He then started on the basement stairs and the laundry room. This was a challenge as the builders themselves had done a rather sloppy job. He worked with it and the results were remarkable. I then needed to paint the exterior. Wayne went right to it and did the kind of work we were accustomed to him doing. Wish I had know him when I had my hardwood floors installed.