Always Green Lawn Sprinklers Inc

Sprinkler Systems
Toronto ON M9W 1R3
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Etobicoke  >  Always Green Lawn Sprinklers Inc

Reviews for Always Green Lawn Sprinklers Inc

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

amazing service

Amazing company and amazing service. Great service and very competitive pricing. Shawn and his team showed up worked hard all day and explained everything in detail how the system works. After a week I noticed that I may need an extra sprinkler head and Shawn came by in a couple hours and installed it free of charge. Had other work done around the house and a my contractor damaged the sprinkler so the next day Shawn showed up again and replaced the parts no charge. I strongly recommend this company. Have not had a good experience like this in a long time. Michael

Matthew Dixon in Toronto
Matthew Dixon in Toronto

Irrigation System

My experience with Always Green has consistently been a pleasure. From the very first time meeting Joe I found someone very easy to work with, as well as experienced and thorough. He and his employees came to install my system the next week and were clean and courteous. The job was complete in a day and was done very well. Joe had told me he only used top of the line products, and as far as I've been able to tell that is quite true. I have quite literally never had a problem with my system.

This was now three years ago and since then Always Green has continued to exceed my expectations in customer service. As I also manage several commercial properties in the Mississauga and Etobicoke area I decided to bring on Joe as the company that would take care of them. He and his company are all covered under WSIB (not that it was ever an issue). Ever since then my properties have never looked so stunning.

All in all, Joe had mentioned to me that he had been dealing with poor reviews online. After reading a couple of them I have to say that none of them properly represented my experience with his company. I look forward to his continued exemplary service and would recommend him to anyone interested in an irrigation system.

Thank you for the kind words Matthew, have a good summer.

John Morgan from Mississauga
John Morgan from Mississauga

Lawn Irrigation

We had Always Green install an irrigation system for us 4 years ago. They showed up when promised, supplied us with the "top of the line" product as promised and were done in a day. The installers were very accommodating and proficient. We use Always Green to open and close the system every year and they arrive at the promised date and time.
Very satisfied

Steve D'Angelis in Oakville
Steve D'Angelis in Oakville

Lawn sprinker system

I had an irrigation system installed last year by this company, the owner Giuseppe also know as Joe sold me on his system by telling me it was a superior system and that he used all Hunter parts unlike other companies and that he lived in the same town as myself and if there was any need for a repair he was right around the corner, he also offered a 5 year guarantee that is not worth the paper it is wrote on.
We had problems right from the start as his system does not cover the full lawn as we were told it would.
We were also advised by Joe to have him open and close our system this way he would make sure that all sprinkler heads were working properly. So a date was set up to open our system and set the control box for the times to have it operate, he showed up mid May turned the system on the set it to come on at certain times, two of the sprinkler heads do not work properly and the system does not operate at the times he supposedly set it for, We placed a call to ask him to come back to set it properly and fix the sprinkler heads, after several calls he finally showed up and set it in correctly for the second time, did not fix the sprinkler heads, we called back again several times and were finally told that he would be out on a Wed. evening to fix the problem, we waited in the whole evening, he did not show up or even call to say he would not be there, we called again the next day and were told that he was busy and that he would be working in the area on the Friday and to give him a call to remind him, We called again Friday Morning and was told he would be out by 4:00PM at 5:00PM he had not showed up to we called again and were told that he was in Ancaster and would call when he was on his way, We cancelled a family event to stay home and wait for him as we wanted this system to work properly, once again he did not show up or even have the common decency to call us. The following Monday we called him again and left a message and got no response, on the Tuesday morning we called and were able to talk to him, We told him that we were not pleased that we waited in all Friday evening and he did not show up or phone us , his response was if we didn't like it we could find someone else to service the system . I asked him to just please come out and correct the problem. He said someone would be out that evening, again no one showed up and no phone call. We are stuck with a 2400.00 system that is useless, I highly recommend that if you are looking for a sprinkler or irrigation system that you find a reputable company. We certainly wish that we had of.

This is not my client don't even no his name...Ive een in buisness now for 15 yrs and never came across this gentleman.

Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Etobicoke?