Always Green

Reviews for Always Green

Backyard in Etobicoke
Backyard in Etobicoke

Very Disappointed!

I'm so very disappointed with the communication for appointments and rescheduling with Always Green. We had work done on our backyard, needed to have it repaired a few months later. The office made the appointment, I called to confirm but they had to cancel. I was told they would definitely call me within a week to rectify the situation and do the work.....never heard from them again. I WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED.
I had also paid an additional $200 for 5 months of lawn fertilizing, it only happened once.
They team worked very hard but the end result was a disaster. The worst part is being totally ignored when I was promised another call and appointment. Not what I expected from Joe.

Thank you Teresa for your review that is completely un true.. first of all this is the 3rd time you had your sod redone us being the 3rd company at your house like you indicated to me.......because of the situation of your backyard with your big dogs that pee and that dig up your lawn constantly we cannot control that... early spring when we finished your job with many extras like mulch and a flagstone path we did for you , you were so happy with the work... you sent me so many pictures of the property on how pleased you were......come fall you called me asking to create an area for the dogs as they started damaging your grass again.... I told you we were coming to are busy time of year with closing out the sprinkler systems for the winter which is our priority.... When you called late October I had told you it is late in the year and we would do the work for you early spring. I realize you are not happy with that answer....I also told you if you needed it to be done this year to call another company!!!!!! Your response to me was you loved are work and you would wait.... I must say I'm very surprised with this review..... And this job for you was a favour as we are a sprinkler company not a landscaper....I also have all the nice texts you wrote about my company along with the pictures you provided me....

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Lawn Sprinklers

Always Green performed the work on time and at the cost they quoted. Joe and his staff spent a good amount if time teaching me the system and helped me set my timers. I would highly recommed Always Green for your sprinkling needs.

Jackie
Jackie
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outdoor Sprinkler System

Always Green was a pleasure to deal with. Their work was clean and the workers were very respectful.

The sprinkler heads were perfectly laid out and placed throughout the yard. The sprinklers in my flower beds have made such an improvement. Our grass has never looked so good.

I highly recommend Always Green Lawn Sprinklers to anyone considering a lawn sprinkler system. You won’t be disappointed. They went above and beyond our expectations.

Service

This is my second system with Joe and both houses have won awards for the greenest lawn and the best flower bed ! Thanks for the continued great service and advice ! All the best !

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Beautiful Lawn Finally!

After years of ugly lawn despite the irrigation system and annual fertilization with professional company, we finally decided it’s time to replace the brown lawn entangled with tree roots and weeds with new sod. We are so pleased with the entire staff of Always Green. The owner Joe is very pleasant,professional and attentive. The entire crew finished the huge project without leaving a mess. They were able to relocate and reconnect the existing irrigation system promptly to the right direction and timing so my lawn gets the water and not the streets! Joe has come to my house to see how my lawn are doing. The lawn is thick, soft and strong. My husband and I are very pleased with this company and would recommend to anyone who wants a beautiful lawn.

Helena in the Kinsway Toronto
Helena in the Kinsway Toronto

Lawn sprinklers and sod installation

Always Green installed our sprinkler system 10 years ago and we were extremely pleased with the work. Last week we had Joe return to sod several areas in our yard and relocate sprinklers and add new ones. He is a hard working young man who cares about his customers and his business. He is experienced and very knowledgeable. His employees are professional, polite and hard working. We are very happy with his recommendations and with the work he did. We have been satisfied customers for over 10 years and would definitely recommend his services. Helena Gresik

Smiths in Etobicoke
Smiths in Etobicoke

Irrigation System

I had a complete irrigation system installed by Always Green. I can’t say enough great things about this company. From my initial meeting with the Owner Joe to the finished project every step of the process was handled professionally and on time. The crew were very polite, professional, respectful and happy to answer any questions I had. I’ve had other quotes from other irrigation companies but Joe was very professional and took the time to explain the products and process they use which is why I chose them. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have a system installed. You won’t be disappointed.

hh in Woodbridge
hh in Woodbridge

Sprinkler System & Fertlizing

It's been 3 years since Alwaysl Green installed our sprinkler system. I was very impressed with Giuseppi, the owner, and his crew right from the start - they showed up when they said they would, they completed the job in amazing time. The system works great, and everytime Giuseppi returns for start-up or shut down, he comes as scheduled at a very fair price!
I have, and will continue to recommend Always Green without hesitation!
Over the years I have dealt with many, many contractors, and found Giuseppi to be one of the best that I have ever dealt with - no question!

John from Woodbridge

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

amazing service

Amazing company and amazing service. Great service and very competitive pricing. Shawn and his team showed up worked hard all day and explained everything in detail how the system works. After a week I noticed that I may need an extra sprinkler head and Shawn came by in a couple hours and installed it free of charge. Had other work done around the house and a my contractor damaged the sprinkler so the next day Shawn showed up again and replaced the parts no charge. I strongly recommend this company. Have not had a good experience like this in a long time. Michael

Matthew Dixon in Toronto
Matthew Dixon in Toronto

Irrigation System

My experience with Always Green has consistently been a pleasure. From the very first time meeting Joe I found someone very easy to work with, as well as experienced and thorough. He and his employees came to install my system the next week and were clean and courteous. The job was complete in a day and was done very well. Joe had told me he only used top of the line products, and as far as I've been able to tell that is quite true. I have quite literally never had a problem with my system.

This was now three years ago and since then Always Green has continued to exceed my expectations in customer service. As I also manage several commercial properties in the Mississauga and Etobicoke area I decided to bring on Joe as the company that would take care of them. He and his company are all covered under WSIB (not that it was ever an issue). Ever since then my properties have never looked so stunning.

All in all, Joe had mentioned to me that he had been dealing with poor reviews online. After reading a couple of them I have to say that none of them properly represented my experience with his company. I look forward to his continued exemplary service and would recommend him to anyone interested in an irrigation system.

Thank you for the kind words Matthew, have a good summer.

More about Always Green

We have been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for 20 years. We currently have 2 installation crews, 2 service technicians and 2 sales representatives. We know that the greatest sign of a job well done is a satisfied customer.

We provide every client with three unconditional practices:

1) Unparallel customer service.
2) We only use the highest quality parts and workmanship.
3) We will not quit until you are happy!