Always Green

Reviews for Always Green

Dee in North York
Dee in North York

TRUSTED CO

This Co is amazing!! They were reliable, knowledgable and did a great job installing my sprinkler system. Joe is a really great guy who is always there for you every step of the way and after the job is done!!
Thank you for installing a great system for us.
Deena and Len

The crew was excellent

I booked again with Always Green to complete my spring opening and some basic maintenance. The crew was excellent - prompt, knowledgeable, customer friendly. I continue to highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Carefully did all the requested works

This install was very challenging & difficult due to the paving stones that needed to be lifted & re-installed blocking the deep buried main source water supply poly pipe. The technician skillfully & carefully did all the requested works. Really pleased.

A great job

We are extremely happy with the installation and would recommend Always Green to anyone! A great job!!! They came as planned and cleaned up our lawn and before they left explained how the system worked.

Everything looks amazing

My lights around my property in the front and back have made my house and garden just come to life now. Everything looks as amazing if not more during the night. And I even feel a little safer being able to see around my property as well.

Very satisfied

Very satisfied with 12 new outdoor lights installed, as well as audit and service, and improvements. Great customer service and techs every visit thus far. I have them open / close annually and service lights. Great service from Always Green.

Technicians have always been great

I have used Always Green for our system start-up, maintenance and winter shut-down for the past few years. We moved into our new house and I had no idea about how the system operated. Their technicians have always been great, very knowledgeable, friendly, responsive and dependable.

We are super happy with this company

We hired Always Green a few years ago to both install and manage our irrigation and garden lighting needs and they have always been reliable and pleasant to deal with. Last year they installed additional lighting in our backyard and we are super happy with the way it turned out.

Great customer service

The system was installed quickly and professionally in one day, with no disruption to our newly planted flowers and shrubs. Over the course of the summer because of the system, we enjoyed the loveliest gardens we have ever been able to produce!! We are very pleased with both the system & customer service of Always Green!

More about Always Green

We have been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for 20 years. We currently have 2 installation crews, 2 service technicians and 2 sales representatives. We know that the greatest sign of a job well done is a satisfied customer.

We provide every client with three unconditional practices:

1) Unparallel customer service.
2) We only use the highest quality parts and workmanship.
3) We will not quit until you are happy!