Rc style Inc.

General Contractors
43 woodfield rd Toronto ON M4L 2W4
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Rc style Inc.

Reviews for Rc style Inc.

RL in North york
RL in North york
1 review North York, ON

various home renovations

This is an excellent contractor that I highly recommend. On time and under budget. Oleg took time to explain everything to me and was patient and reassured me every step of the way as this was my first detached home that needed renovations. He also has a great eye for design and he built me a beautiful new front porch that I can enjoy for years to come. Oleg's work men are great, especially Victor. So careful thorough and a wonderful eye for detail. I will definately use RCStyle Inc for my next project.

More about Rc style Inc.

Toronto General contractor company with great experience of bathroom, kitchens, additions, finishing basements projects, Design and build. Large variety of home improvement works can be done by one team of professionals.