John's Flooring & Sanding

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M3J2P1
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  John's Flooring & Sanding

Review for John's Flooring & Sanding

Linda in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

I just sold my home and of course we had water damage that destroyed a part of the parquet flooring. I just wanted to have it repaired and not have it cost me too much. I had John and his team came in to fix and sand and varnish. They were very professional - quick with no nonsense! You can tell they are very experienced. I can't believe how quickly they completed the job and how competitive their pricing is. I would highly recommend this contractor! I know I will be calling them in the future for any repairs or hardwood installation in my new home! Thank you Juan again!