Air Central Inc

juliekalmaillet
juliekalmaillet
0 reviews Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Garage heater install.

The work was neat and orderly. Cleaned up spotless and were friendly. Explained what they were doing and how to use and care for heater. Very satisfied!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!

al474
al474

Furnace,water tank and A/C

Well organized and efficient,took the time they estimated and had everything running by the end of the day

keeko3
keeko3

Garage Heater

The installation went smoothly. From the first email for a quote from Shannen to Tim installing the heater, it was an easy process.
Their quote was by far the best price and they were always very helpful. I was very impressed with the installation, it looks and works fantastic. I will be recommending them to friends and family.

Greg Q.
Greg Q.
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Garage heater installation

I had a crew of three gentleman come and install a Reznor 45000 btu unit yesterday in my 21' x 21' x 8' garage/mancave. We agreed the unit had to be placed near my feature wall with a fire place and Mantle as that's the only open space I had available.
One thing I really like is the material they used. They used a very strong and attractive polished stainless steel vent kit with a series of interlocking wide rings I can only imagine were found in the land of Mordor and forged on Mount doom by the dark lord Sauron himself. Regardless of where it came from, I know they could have gone with lower quality and a far less expensive set. The Gas line and electrical were also installed perfectly with Tim delivering far more work than required to offer a raised and clean floating bracket surface line and a blended conduit look that brings out an appeal in quality I wasnt expecting.
I have no doubt that those details, quality material & workmanship have complimented the feature wall.
The machine itself is working and looking fantastic.
My garage runs completly off of a single 120 v breaker and I was concerned that the unit would trip the breaker with everything else I have going on in here, Tim assured me that the unit itself is basically only running two generally small fans and it wouldn't be a problem and he was absolutely right.
Overall the service was absolutely premium and I found the staff and owners to be personable, honest, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have absolutely zero reservations with regard to recommending Air centra and will now call them for all my heating and A/C needs.

kojuris
kojuris

Furnace replacement

Very professional, knowledge guys. I was wery satisfied with them and company.
I would recommend them to my friends.

Cory in Edmonton
Cory in Edmonton

Garage heaters installed.

We had 2 garage heaters installed sept/2018.
From the call for the quote to the final install I was amazed at how professional and friendly they were. Everything was explained from start to finish. Very neat and clean look to the install. Had over 100 feet of gas line running through the basement and everything was left clean and tidy. I will definitely use them next year to upgrade my furnace. GREAT JOB GUYS!

dpadayas
dpadayas

Garage heater install

Great and friendly service
Would highly recommend air central
Excellent workmenship will most likely
Put in AC next year by this great company

Sean
Sean
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Natural Gas Garage Heater installation

Excellent service received from Tim and Mark! Very professional approach to the job, and meticulous in their work. Tim made the effort to explain what was required for the installation in order for the heater to function most efficiently and to pass the inspection. Although I could probably have installed this myself, but I know I would have had issues - I know it was done properly and efficiently. I can highly recommend Air Central!!

reuben1
reuben1

Garage heater

Tim and his helper Mark were pleasant, on time and finished the work quickly and left the garage very tidy after their work was completed.
We had Air Central put a garage heater in our last home and was very impressed with their work that is why we called them again when we moved into another home. Would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Debbie and Raymond Berube

markcjensen1
markcjensen1

Furnace install

Extremely friendly and virtuous technicians who do awesome work! I would, with out a doubt recommend them to anyone!

More about Air Central Inc

Welcome to Air Central Inc. We offer high quality, clean work and attention to installation detail – all at a reasonable price – are what makes Air Central® the better choice. Furnace install, AC install, Condo AC install, Garage Heater install, Tankless Hot Water Tank install