Air Central Inc

jamesa
jamesa
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Ac installation

Very good job, showed up on time as promised, did agreat install with ne messses left behind. Kept me informed the entire process through and made sue i was comfortable with the system before they left

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!

Lindsay S in Edmonton
Lindsay S in Edmonton

New furnace and Air Conditioning

Very friendly and professional. They finished very quickly and did an amazing job! They even did a walk through on how to use our new system. Great price as well!! I would highly recommend this company!

b_n_dagg in Toronto
b_n_dagg in Toronto
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Air conditioning install

Great experience from start to finish. Their quotation process is simple and easy and doesn't require you to take an afternoon off of work. The installers were on and very professional to interact with. Overall a great experience.

KevinY
KevinY
1 review Edmonton, AB

Central AC install

We went with Air Central for our AC install as they were the only ones that could offer us a quote through emails and photos, and their quote was reasonable with no BS. We called up 6-7 companies in the city had people come in for quotes. It was a hassle to deal with all the other sales people who basically tell you the same things. Some other companies spent a long time taking measurements of the furnace area and tell you how experienced they are with their installs, but we know the newer homes are basically cookie cutter homes with similar dimensions.
Aside from this straightforward way of doing business - email/book/install, we thought the staff who came to install were friendly and attentive to details. Picked up trash from the install, attentive to details, took apart things and put them back in the same way. It's been a few days after the install and things are good so far. We are confident that Air Central will follow up if any issues arise.

MikeC
MikeC

New Furnace, Air Conditioner and Air Purification

I'm very happy with my experience with Air Central, from start from finish the level of customer service exceeded my expectations. The install was clean and done properly, it was a pleasure to have the installers in my home for the day. The price was unbeatable for the equipment I purchased as well!

I will definatly be using this company again and referring anyone who needs solid, honest and reliable work done with great customer service.

AngelinaC
AngelinaC

Air Conditioning purchase and install

Amazing price, we were quoted double from a different company! Shannen in the office is amazing to deal with and very kind! The two men who came to install were very personable, on time, efficient and kind! They were very clean and their work was done in a very clean manner as well! Highly recommend!!!

JR
JR
0 reviews , ON

AC install

Tim and Harley here doing the install now and I just want to pass on that they have TOP notch customer service! Best I have ever received. They take the time to explain the install, very conscientious about neatness, cleaning as they go, and even helped wrangle the family pet that got out. I'm super appreciative for their install service.

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Air conditioninf

Arrived on time and finished 2 hours ahead of schedule. Very friendly staff who walked me through how to use my unit. Highly recommended.

emerson
emerson
0 reviews Beaumont, AB

AC purchase and install

We were very pleased with all aspects of the process. The staff were friendly and professional.

Bryan in Falun
Bryan in Falun
0 reviews Stony Plain, AB

A/C purchase and install

Great staff, very pleasant and easy to deal with. The office personnel worked diligently with me and the install team were fantastic. Install was done very neatly and in a time efficient manner.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the business!

More about Air Central Inc

Welcome to Air Central Inc. We offer high quality, clean work and attention to installation detail – all at a reasonable price – are what makes Air Central® the better choice. Furnace install, AC install, Condo AC install, Garage Heater install, Tankless Hot Water Tank install