Air Central Inc

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Air Central Inc

1 review Beaumont, AB

Great company

Very happy with the service. They showed up on time, were very friendly, got our garage heater installed and walked me through everything. No complaints, great company! I would recommend

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!

Patricia in Halifax
Patricia in Halifax
0 reviews Halifax, NS

Service

I would have given this company a 10/10 rating in Sept 2015. The installation and clean-up both were excellent!!

Today, I give a 2/10 for a service call... only because the parts were replaced and I now have heat during this deep freeze we are currently in.

Some people aren't happy unless they aren't happy...for privacy we will call this "Patricia in Halifax" simply "Karen".
(Please note that this reply was to the customers original review. After we replied they deleted most to take out details of what they did/said. We will leave our reply)

Karen called the personal cell phone of one of the installers (who wasn't on call) that she must have wrote down before/after/during the initial install 5+ years ago at 8:15ish on Saturday morning. She explained her furnace was not working and didn't understand why a furnace should be breaking down even though it was only 5 years old (actual install was older) and proceeded to explain her rational for the furnace purchase and how she didn't understand how this could be happening to her. Said furnace was not a brand currently serviced by Air Central but the installer felt for Karen and agreed to come out for a service call. At no time were there any innuendos nor inferences made as to the inappropriateness of Karen calling the installer directly nor was there any indication that Karen going on and on about how this furnace shouldn't be breaking down was actually bothersome. He simply agreed to come out.

Approximately 40 mins from Karen's call the installer arrived.

Upon arrival, Karen, not wearing a face mask and with no respect to current social distancing protocol (due to a recent worldwide pandemic) greeted installer at the door and escorted him to the furnace room. Installer did mention that the furnace brand Karen had wasn't one of the lines sold by Air Central any more and in the future, she would need to find a current dealer for warranty work but he was there as a courtesy to her and would repair her furnace for her. Once downstairs, Karen decided it would be appropriate to stand a couple feet from the installer and start again into how she didn't understand how a furnace could break down in only 5 years and it was really funny that her neighbor died and she went over there and they still had their old furnace and it was working and this furnace was supposed to be a great furnace when she bought it (meanwhile standing 2 feet away, no mask, no acceptable social distance)...at which time the installer stopped and said, "with all due respect, a furnace is a mechanical device. Whether or not you buy a 3, 4 or 5 thousand dollar furnace or you buy a 20, 30, 40 or 500 thousand dollar car, there are no guarantees you won't have a problem. Every car dealership has a service department no matter what the brand is." Then he said to Karen, "I usually don't answer my cell phone and come out if someone calls me directly...that's not how it's supposed to be done. But give me a few minutes and let me see what is going on here."

Karen apparently didn't like to be "told" anything as she then went off on how the installer gave her his number and told her to call him anytime she ever had a problem. Except this has never been the policy of Air Central. And has never been the policy of the installer. He didn't argue with her...just said "you need to give me a few minutes to see what's going on here". Karen stood there with an offended look on her face like she was shocked anyone would have the nerve to say anything to her and then turned and walked upstairs.

The furnace needed a gas valve and there is a current service bulletin out that certain generations of the control board are to be replaced when an older generation gas valve fails. This is to prevent future gas valve failures. After completion of service call, Karen was advised of the replaced parts and installer simply mentioned the value of the parts so that Karen knew what was replaced under warranty. If these parts were left until warranty had been expired it would have cost upwards of $1000. That's it. Nothing said how it was to be perceived as a favor to replace these parts.

Greg
Greg

Furnace install

Very professional, very efficient and clean. Fast and clean are 2 things most cannot accomplish, but these guys have it done right. The pricing was also exactly where I needed it to be.

With a newborn in the house I was worried about the cold but the furnace was out and back in so quick I had nothing to worry about at all.

After my experience with central air, I would not hesitate to recommend them, and I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Private User reviews Morinville, AB

New furnace

Great service and workmanship. Clean, fast, and professional. I was very happy with it. Great price as well. Highly recommend

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

AC unit and Garage Heater install

Air Central gave a very competitive price and their service was excellent. Installation was very clean and the work was done meticulously. The technicians are proud of their work and it shows. Highly recommend this company.

sanjiv_gupta63 in Toronto
sanjiv_gupta63 in Toronto

Installation of new Garage heater

Installation was done in a very professional way. Installer now there job. Job was done in a timely manner as committed by the company. Great job

Glen in Sherwood Park
Glen in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Had a new furnace installed

This an outstanding company, service and installation were significantly above average and cost was significantly below average. It is rare to find a company like this and I am grateful I got a referral from a friend.

Garage heater

Better then I expected,very clean job and the staff was very friendly! Will Recommend to friends and family

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Reznor garage heater install

Air Central removed my old garage furnace and installed a 60K Reznor ceiling heater. Excellent installation, attention to detail, worked to retro fit the new heater into the old chimney. Everything was clean, all cables were secured. Install team discussed my options and provided their recommendation based on my garage and their experience. Overall a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to call them again for any of my future needs. Shannen provided the quote, booked the install date and time, confirmed the install the day before and answered all my questions prior to the install date. Great communication and service!

Glen.Orr in Toronto
Glen.Orr in Toronto
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and Hot water tank replacement

Air Central replaced my hot water tank and furnace. The experience was great, Air Central did everything they said they would, were fast , clean and friendly. Great service and great price.

More about Air Central Inc

Welcome to Air Central Inc. We offer high quality, clean work and attention to installation detail – all at a reasonable price – are what makes Air Central® the better choice. Furnace install, AC install, Condo AC install, Garage Heater install, Tankless Hot Water Tank install