Hillview Master Builder

Edmonton AB T5P 4P4
HomeStars  >  Builders in Edmonton  >  Hillview Master Builder

Reviews for Hillview Master Builder

Custom Home Build

After one year in the house we have decided to reduce our rating and remove our initial review.

Review has 1 previous version

Custom Built House

We got our house custom built by Hill View Master Builders last year. As a first time buyer there were few of details that we had missed out in our initial agreement which ended up with a bit of confusion and misunderstandings. Hill view at the end did address those issues fairly & I think that's a 'Great' quality for any home builder you plan on working with. Alan at Sales in a great guy and so is the Company's Owner and the Project Manager. They will surely address your personal concerns.
In additional to that we are very satisfied with the House Quality and haven't faced any issues for Service followups.

Mj from Edmonton
Mj from Edmonton

New Build

Building with Hillview was seamless! It was my second time building a home. After my first experience with a different builder I was hesitant to build again. Nathan Drennan was the guy, very professional, provided great information about the building process and set out the expectations up front. I think when you build a home you need to have reasonable expectations and feel the builder has things under control and will take ownership if any issues arise during the build or once complete during the builder warranty. I had a few small things arise as the house settled and a couple scratches on the floor which were all taken care of with no hesitation by Hillview. They built me a very beautiful home and I cannot be happier with the expierience I had. If I was to build a home again I would be building with Hillview Homes. I have referred friends to Hillview Homes and they have only positive things to say. Defiantly a top builder to consider in my opinion.

Willbros
Willbros

New home

Poor customer service, took 18 months to build with several not completed items at time of posession that they will not fix or complete now that they have recieved payment. Do not use this builder they don't care about your well being after they make the original sale. Any custom items in your build they will not be able to manage due to poor contractors and no proper accountability for poor workmanship. Office staff has no problem telling you what you want to hear, and then not following through with promises. Not saying all of thier contractors are poor, as some did very good work, but Hillview was not accountable for the poor ones and had no care to making it right. Overall i am sure one can find a better builder for the same price and have peace of mind once your new home is completed.

Magrath
Magrath
1 review ,

House Built

Hillview built our family a beautiful home. We moved in July 2009 but still not complete. Missing a few things and a few deficiences not completed. Had much contact with promises but not a lot of action. Once they have your money, I guess thats it.